千万别做傻事 你们会没事的
"don't do anything stupid and everything will be fine"
他们或许就会相信了
they might actually believe me.
哈喽
Hello?
目前状况如何
How are things looking?
情况已恢复掌控 长官
Everything is back under control, now, sir.
恢复掌控
Back under control?
什么时候失控过
When were they out of control?
只是一些小状况 我跟你保证
Well, we had a small hiccup, but I assure you
目前没事了
everything's been sorted out.
什么样的小状况
What kind of small hiccup?
普拉默想了个办法 向FBI发出警讯
Plummer managed somehow to alert the FBI
但他们在状况外 什么事
but they're clueless that anything's
都没发生
actually happening.
FBI警讯 你在跟我开玩笑吗
Alert the FBI, are you kidding me?
告诉我详细状况
How do you know they were alerted?
一位探员莫名奇妙出现在这里
Well, an agent popped up here out of nowhere,
但我把现场处理得很妥当
but I completely diffused the situation.
目前很安全
All is fine now.
一位FBI探员出现在门口
You're telling me an FBI agent showed up
你还留在原地
at the front door and you're still there?
你这蠢蛋 马上离开现场 快
You moron! Get out of there, now.
马上移至备用地点
Go to the secondary location immediately!
从现在开始 有任何状况发生
From here on out, if anything happens
马上向我通报 听懂了吗
you let me know right away, do you copy?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
抱歉 老板生气了 好了两位
Sorry, angry boss. Well, folks,
看来我们得要出门一趟了
looks like we're going on a little road trip.
爸爸 你看 那是我的电♥话♥
Dad, dad, dad.. look, the phone.
不 想都别想 别动它 拜托
No. no way, just leave it alone, okay?
我们快点上路吧
Let's get this thing over with.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
该死 莎拉
Damn it, Sarah!
莎拉 快出来
Sarah, get out here.
莎拉
Sarah!
我的家人被劫持在家中
肯被杀害 快点去救他们
莎拉 你到底在里面
Sarah, I don't know what the hell
搞什么
you think you're going to do here, but-
美国空警 把手举高
US Air Marshal, put your hands up,
趴下
face the ground.
不准动 别动
Don't reach.. don't.
蜜雪儿泰勒
Michelle Taylor, FBI.
拿来给我
Let me see that.
发生了什么事
What the hell's going on here?
我也一头雾水
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
她好像是突然受到某种打击
I think she had some kind of psychotic break
我也不太确定
I don't know.
从一上飞机就不太正常
She's been acting crazy the whole flight.
她刚刚殴打一位男性 抢了他的电♥话♥
She just assaulted some guy, took his phone.
她抢了谁的电♥话♥
Who's phone did she take?
那边那位男士
That guy right there.
听着 如果知道你在机上待命
Look, I wish I knew you were on board before,
我就会请求你的帮忙
I would've come and gotten you earlier.
跟你说 那位女生的行为真的很奇怪
That woman was acting really strange.
一定有事发生
Something is definitely off.
美国空警 请从厕所出来
US Air Marshal, please come out the restroom.
无信♥号♥♥
已连接
成功发送
女士 请离开厕所
Ma'am, you have to exit the restroom
否则我得强制把门打开
or I have to force it open.
我是美国空警
This is the Air Marshal speaking,
现场同时有位FBI探员
there's an FBI agent also present.
她不是FBI探员
She's not an FBI agent.
我才是
I'm with the Bu- I'm with the Bureau.
手举高 别抵抗
Hands up, don't resist.
什么 等一下 你在做什么
What, wait, what are you doing?
我是局里的人 你在做什么
I'm with the Bureau. What are you doing?
我是FBI探员
I'm with the FBI.
听好 我的徽章在我皮包里 请把我的皮包拿来
Look, my badge is in my purse, just go get it.
好的女士 我了解 为了乘客的安全
Ma'am I will, but right now for the safety
我必需把你戴上手铐
of the passengers I need to handcuff you.
好了
All right?
拜托 请一定要相信我
Please, you gotta believe me.
她谋杀了我先生
She's already murdered my husband.
什么 你明白我在说什么了吧
What, do you see what I'm talking about?
她从上机以来就一直疯疯巅巅
She's been doing this for the entire flight.
因为你雇的枪手俘虏了我的家人
Because your gun for hire has my family hostage.
我雇的枪手 这是什么天大的笑话
My gun for hire? Are you kidding me?
是的 就是你雇的枪手
Yes, your gun for hire!
女士 请冷静
Ma'am, calm down.
你让乘客开始害怕了
You're starting to scare the passengers.
开始
Starting?
她从起飞时就已经这样了
She's been like this since we took off.
大家都看到了 对吧
Everyone's seen it, right?
拜托你 好吗 听我说 我儿子的性命危在旦夕
Look, listen to me. My son's life is at stake.
你只需要通过走道 到我的位子3E
If you would just take a walk up the aisle,
就会看到我的皮包
to my seat, 3-E, you will find my purse
我皮包里面有我的徽章
and in my purse you will find my badge,
徽章上面清楚写着
and on that badge it clearly states FBI,
FBI资深探员 莎拉普拉默 我的名字 拜托你
Deputy Agent Sarah Plummer - my name, okay?
找到我的皮包 证明我的身份
Please, just go to my bag and get my credentials.
一切就会真♥相♥大白
It will explain everything.
她显然很不稳定
Clearly she is unstable.
我们必需即刻让飞机着陆
We need to get this plane on the ground.
拜托 别这样 这是我唯一请求
Please, come on, it's all I'm asking.
把我的皮包拿来
Just get the bag.
请帮忙检查她的皮包
Can you check her bag-
不...别找她
No, no, no. Not her!
我刚说过了 她不是FBI探员
I just told you she's not an FBI Agent.
整件事都因她而起
She's responsible for all of this,
不能派她检查我皮包 你疯了吗
you can't send her to get my bag, are you nuts?
可是 除了我以外 她是唯一有身份证明的人
Besides myself, she's the only one with credentials.
那是假的 假的
They're fake, they are fake!
我怎么做你才会相信
What do I have to say for it to get through to you?
冷静 好吧 这样的话
Calm down! Now listen...
我请空服员把皮包拿来
I could have the stewardess bring the
我们再一起确认你的
bag over and we can all look for
FBI徽章 可以吗
your FBI badge together, okay?
好的 这样太好了
Yeah, that would be fantastic.
请你把皮包拿过来
Will you please bring the bag over?
好的 马上进行
Yes, right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮包在这里
Here you go.
那里 在内袋里
Right there, on the inside pocket.
什么都没有
There's nothing there.
你在说什么 那
What are you talking about, it's-
内袋里空无一物
There's nothing there.
你拿走了 你拿走了 对吧
You took it. You took it, didn't you?
一定是你
You did.
她拿走了我的徽章
She's got my credentials.
在她手上 去检查她的包包
She has them. Go check her bag.
你的说词太可笑
Your story is ridiculous.
但如果你坚持的话 飞机落地后
But if you want, when we land,
你可以跟主管机关通话
you can talk to the authorities.
请联♥系♥FBI总部 拜托你
Just call Bureau headquarters,
直接询问我部门主管
would you please just talk to my district manager?
他们会证明我的身份
He'll verify my identity.
拜托 打电♥话♥吧
Please, just call.
我受够了
I've had enough of this.
请你联♥系♥总部好吗 拜托
Would you just call headquarters, please?
我谁也不会联♥系♥
I'm not calling anybody.
你在椅子上乖乖坐好
电影精选列表