他们是这架飞机上最会享受的一群
Cattle class are the only ones having fun on this flight.
我只希望我们不会坠机
Just hope we don't crash.
没有人希望
Nobody enjoyed that.
那么 你报税表上的婚姻状态是
So what's your tax return status?
单身 已婚 有孩子
Single? Married? Kids?
呃...我结婚十五年了
I've been married 15 years.
我们有一个十二岁的儿子
We have a twelve year old son.
喔 对耶
Oh, yes.
小雅各
Little Jacob.
他棒球打得很不错
He's quite the baseball player.
仍然是游击手吗
Is he still playing shortstop?
还有这位肯 肯尼斯 嗯
And then there's Ken. Kenneth. Mm.
肯尼斯 卡文 普拉默
Kenneth Calvin Plummer.
拥有一家反间谍软件公♥司♥
Started his own little anti-spyware company
趁着网路热潮在学校宿舍创立的
back in his dorm room in the dot-com boom.
公♥司♥后来几乎撑不下去
Narrowly made it through the collapse
但是 亏他有经营头脑
but thanks to his business savvy,
二十年后 这家公♥司♥ 成了美国最成功的
20 years later, now he's got one of the most successful
科技公♥司♥
IT firms in the country.
相当上进的一个人
He is quite a go getter.
拥有成功的事业
Successful business,
山丘上的百坪豪♥宅♥
beautiful 5,000 square foot house in the Hills...
喔 还有你 对吧
and you. Right?
莎拉普拉默 联邦调查局重案组
Sarah Plummer, senior deputy agent
资深探员
at the FBI Major Crimes Division.
成就不俗
That's something.
你1992年6月8日
You graduated from Freemont High,
自费利蒙高中毕业
June 8th, 1992.
在乔治城大学念法律及刑事司法
Studied law and criminal justice at Georgetown U,
你也在那里认识了肯
where you met Ken actually.
毕业于1996年5月23日
Graduated May 23rd, 1996.
你下一场毕业典礼是在匡提科
Your next graduation was at Quantico,
1998年4月7日
April 7th, 1998.
2001年1月9日为止 你都待在
By January 9th, 2001, you were working
联邦调查局洛杉矶办事处
out of the LA FBI Field Office.
你不当比佛利山庄贵妇 实在太可惜
You could've been the perfect Beverly Hills housewife.
你就是想拯救世界 对吧
You just wanted to save the world, didn't you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我肯定你现在已明白
I'm sure by now you realize
我坐在你旁边不是个巧合
it's no coincidence I'm sitting next to you on this flight.
我是特地来找你的 莎拉
I'm here for you, Sarah.
我在帮强生参议员
I'm actually doing a little housekeeping
处理一些家务事
for Senator Johnson.
你只是在错的时间出现在对的地方
You just happen to be in the right place at the wrong time,
或者是 在对的时间出现在错的地方
or the wrong place at the right time.
端看你怎么想
It's all relative.
我知道你在局里服务了15年
I know you've spent over 15 years with the Bureau,
想必你应该正在学以致用
so you're probably using all that special training
试着推敲出下一步该怎么做
trying to figure out what your next move is.
你在想 这女人是谁
I mean, who is this woman?
她怎么会认识强生参议员
How does she know Senator Johnson?
她怎么对我的小孩了若指掌
How does she know all this stuff about my kid?
好啦 不如让我直接把答案告诉你
Why don't you just let me put a quick end to all
省下你烧脑的时间
that thinking that you got going on up there,
因为那帮不了你
'cause it's not going to help you.
我需要你帮我一个忙 莎拉
I need you to do something for me, Sarah.
对你来说只是小事一桩
One single, very simple task.
你坐上这班飞机的原因
The reason you're on this flight is
是为了强生参议员的审判案
because of Senator Johnson's upcoming trial.
强生参议员需要上法庭
The reason there is a trial is because
是因为出现了能证明他犯罪的录影档
an incriminating video has surfaced.
如果那个影片不存在的话
Now, imagine there was no video,
这个审判案还有办法成立吗
would there still be a case?
我其实知道答案 无法成立
I can answer that for you. No.
没有影片就没有审判
No video, no case.
嘿 这就是我出现的原因
Hey, that's where we come in.
飞机着陆的同时 我们就得确保
By the time this plane lands we need to ensure
影片已经不存在 就是这么简单
there is no video, plain and simple.
我知道 我明白你在想什么
I know. I know what you're thinking.
为什么我堂堂一位FBI探员 莎拉普拉默
Why would I, FBI Agent Sarah Plummer,
要听这位疯女人的话
do anything this crazy lady asks?
我们绑♥架♥你家人了
We've taken your family hostage.
这趟飞行需要五小时
This is a five hour flight, which is
巧合的是 也是你家人活在这世上仅存的时间
coincidentally exactly how long your family has left to live
除非你愿意帮我这个忙
if you don't do this one task for me.
如果在飞机落地之前
But if our demands are met
能满足我们需求的话
by the time this plane hits the ground,
我的同事就会离开
my associate will walk away
你也能跟家人重聚了
and you can have your family back.
如果不能满足我们的需求 他们就会被处决
If our demands aren't met, they'll be executed.
选择权在你
Ladies' choice.
就让我们祈祷 妈咪是个
Now let's just hope that mommy's
听话的乖女孩吧
a good little girl.
那么 先把你的手♥机♥都交给我吧
So we'll start by you handing over your phones.
可别做出淘气的举动
I don't want you doing anything naughty.
你没听清楚我说的 我说"都"交出来
I didn't say phone, I said phones.
两只都拿来
Both of them.
我可是对你做足了功课 莎拉
I did my homework on you, Sarah.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么现在 你要选择强生参议员
Now will it be Senator Johnson,
还是肯跟你可爱的孩子
or Ken and your cute little kid?
我怎么知道你没有骗我
How do I even know you're telling the truth?
几个小时前
My family was fine when I left them
我还跟他们在一起
a few hours ago.
我就知道你会问这个
I knew you were going to ask that.
真庆幸我们是在商务舱
I'm glad we're doing this in business class.
在经济舱的话我得多花600元
This would've cost me 20 bucks back in coach.
我的确爱贪小便宜
I do love a bargain.
喔 不
Oh, no.
够了
That's enough.
这 我....我无法就这样登入伺服器
What? I-I can't just log into the server
把影片删掉
and delete the video.
我知道 但你有主管权限吧
I know, but you do have group privilege.
你只需要登入介面
You just need to log into the interface,
然后输入你的密♥码♥
then into your credentials.
接着请求你的安全许可
Then you'll ask for security redundant clearance,
15秒之后就会通过
which you will receive within 15 seconds.
你再输入你的许可码
Then you'll enter the acceptance code,
哇啦
et voila.
你在档案上触发安全漏洞警报
From there you just trigger a security
就能把所有的
breach alert on file and then you can delete all versions,
一个接一个
one by one.
好吧 但这样也不足以让他无罪释放
That won't be enough to exonerate him.
他现在保释在外 选择潜逃出境的胜算
He's out on bail. He'd be better off
还比较大
trying to flee the country.
这整个计划太可笑了
I mean, this whole plan is ridiculous,
没有道理
it's insane!
我们有的不只是录影画面
That is not all we have on him.
还有看见他离开俱乐部的
What about the eyewitnesses
目击证人
that saw him leave the nightclub?
还有他忘了带走的丝巾
What about the scarf he left behind?
我们还会发现另一个录影画面
What about the cameras that we will find that
显示他们同坐在车上 开往海边
show them driving in the direction of the beach?
这次审判不只是因为有这个录影档
It does not start and end with this video.
我知道丝巾在你们手上
I know there's a scarf,
我们也不否认那天晚上
and we're not saying that he wasn't with her
他们的确有段时间在一起
at some point during the evening.
不过 他们虽然在一起
But just because he was with her
不表示他就是凶手
doesn't mean he killed her.
别说疯话
That's crazy.
电影精选列表