I guess my question is, before it died
你有没有耍小聪明 试着联络任何人
did you get smart and try to call anyone?
没有
No!
这是FBI 我们包围了整栋大楼
This is the FBI, we have the building surrounded.
你没有地方逃 也没有地方躲
There's nowhere to go, there's nowhere to hide.
事情到此为止
This is the end of the line.
让我们和平的结束吧
Let's end this peacefully.
你干的好事
You called them, uhh!
不要
No!
仍然不清楚仓库
Still don't know how many bodies
有多少人
are in that warehouse.
该死的直升机呢
Where's the damn chopper at?
我马上联络
I'll call it in.
给我热感应影像 马上
I want those thermal images now!
飞鹰一号♥ 你预计何时抵达
Eagle one, what's your ETA?
我需要空中监测
I need eyes in the sky.
这里是飞鹰一号♥ 20秒后抵达
This is Eagle one, I'm under 20 seconds out.
转个弯就到了
I'm right around the corner.
请马上给我热感应影像 飞鹰一号♥
I want those thermal images now, Eagle one.
现在
Now!
收到 启动中
Copy that, lining it up right now.
请再等一下 长官 资料马上出来
Here you go, sir, the feed should be up soon.
仓库楼层有三个人影
We have three bodies on the warehouse floor.
一个在踱步 应该是嫌犯
One is pacing, probably the perp,
另外两个
checking the rest now.
等一下 等等
Hold on, hold on.
找到第四个人影 老大
We got one more body here, folks.
后走廊西南方
Southwest corner of back hallway.
重复一次 另一个人影
I repeat, one more body,
在后走廊西南方
southwest corner, back hallway.
好的 收到 飞鹰一号♥
Copy, Eagle one.
空中部署先别行动
Let's keep this off the airways,
有位探员在里面
we have an agent inside.
竞选活动目前成果不错
So the campaign is going very well.
持续下去的话 我保证会连任成功
I mean, at this rate I'm guaranteed re-election.
连续两任
Two consecutive terms -
挺不错的 对吧
that would be nice, wouldn't it?
距离州长还有一段路要走
A long way from the governor's days.
想一想
And get this..
或许我该直接选总统
I'm going to be going presidential.
你知道嘛
You know what?
我知道你根本
I know that you could
不关心我的选情 或者该说 你根本不关心我
care less about my campaign, or me, for that matter.
但至少也该互相尊重
But at the very least you could have some common
把我当个人看
courtesy to acknowledge me as a human being!
该死的
...damn it!
事情该结束了
It ends here.
妈妈
Mom!
没事了 宝贝 这位先生
It's okay, baby. There's nothing
没办法伤害你了
this gentleman can do to you now.
而他将慢慢地
So he's just going to very slowly
把枪放下 投降
put down his gun and surrender.
门都没有 女士
No way in hell, lady.
看起来我们是势均力敌
This looks like a standoff to me.
如果我没搞错的话 我们都有枪
If I'm not mistaken, we both have guns
指着对方
pointed at each other
所以我们的胜算是一样的
so that puts us on an even playing field.
不算是
Not quite.
现在是你跟你的枪在另一边
Right now it's you and a gun on that side
我跟我的枪在这一边
and it's me and a gun on this side,
但我还有一群联邦探员
but I also have a whole brigade of federal agents
与特警部队 在仓库外♥围♥
and a SWAT team outside.
你有所不知 他们手上的枪还真多
And, boy oh boy, do they have a lot of guns.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫莎拉
My name's Sarah.
但你应该早就知道了
You probably know that already.
告诉我你的名字吧
Why don't you just give me your name?
我们可以有个正常的对话
We can talk to each other like human beings.
别装得你真的想知道我的名字
Like you give a crap what my name is.
你以为我不明白你想做什么吗
You think I don't know what you're trying to do?
先与嫌犯打好关系
Build a rapport with the perpetrator first.
让他卸下心防
Then when he feels comfortable
跟他作朋友
and we become friends,
让他产生信任感 然后要求他
people he can trust will ask him to
交出武器 在这充满恐惧的当下
hand over the weapon to the only friend
把武器交给你这唯一的朋友
he has left in this harrowing moment.
你有所不知 我对交朋友没有兴趣
Well, guess what? I'm not one for friendship.
特别是FBI探员
Especially not with an FBI agent.
你完全搞错了
You got it all wrong.
此时此刻 我不是一名FBI探员
Right now I'm not an FBI agent.
我是一位母亲 没有别的身份
Right now I am a mother and that is all I am.
我身后是我的孩子
And that's my little boy behind me.
我会不计一切代价
And I will do whatever I need to
保护他 你听清楚了吗
in order to protect him. Do you understand that?
我觉得你跟你的同伙不一样
Now, unlike your accomplice
你看起来
you seem to be
很明理 所以我相信 你能理解
a rational person, so I'm sure you can understand
我现在的处境
my position he
跟你一样 我只是想保护我的权益
Like you, I'm just trying to protect my interests.
我在乎的 我唯一在乎的
and my interests, my only interests,
就在我身后
are right behind me.
而你在乎的 已灰飞烟灭
Your interests, however, are in the wind.
我知道这一点
I know it.
你们的行动失败了
Your operation's a bust.
你的同伴被逮补了
Your partner's under arrest.
雇用你的人这辈子别想
The man who hired you is going to be in prison
从监狱出来
for the rest of his life.
所以
So
所以 在我看来 目前你唯一
it would appear to me the only thing left
要保护的 就是你自己的姓名
that you have to protect is your life...
你自己的性命
your own life.
你跟我都很清楚 你离开这里的方式
You and I both know there's only two ways
只有两种
you can leave this place.
你想怎么做
What do you say
你也想保护自己的权益吗
you protect your interests too?
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
你这番话说得很有道理
You know, you make a good point.
我现在需要保护的只有我自己
My life is all I have left to protect, but
但我万万不可能让我的下半辈子
there's no way in hell that I'm going to spend
待在联邦监狱里
the rest of my life in a federal penitentiary.
所以你说的对 我当然要保护我的权益
So you bet I'm going to protect my interests.
你认为谁的子弹跑得比较快
So whose bullet is it going to be,
你的 还是他们的
yours or theirs?
你很清楚地表达了你的立场
You made it very clear to me
你没打算活着走出去
you don't want to leave this place alive.
那么
So
你认为谁的子弹比较快
whose bullet is it going to be?
你的 还是他们的
Yours or theirs?
我故意让他们在外面等
I purposely had them wait outside because
因为我觉得你是个明理的人
I thought you were a sensible man.
我觉得
I thought
我们能够用理智结束这一切
we could use reason to end this.
但如果你扣下板机
But if you pull that trigger,
我就没办法阻止他们了
there is nothing I can do to stop them.
你知道结果会如何
You know what will happen.
他们会破窗而入
People will come crashing through those windows,
子弹会满天飞…天知道
bullets will go flying..
神之
Hell,
会用上炸♥弹♥
bombs may even go off.
那是暗号♥ 开始行动
That's the code, we're a go.
结果会如何
电影精选列表