You're going to sit quietly in the chair,
闹剧结束了
and that's the end of it.
你不能这么对我
You can't do this.
我可以
I just did.
请你告诉机长有状况发生
Can you please call the captain
必需让飞机落地
and tell him to get out here. We need to
把她带离这里
land this plane, get her off this flight.
我可以看住她
Or I could supervise her if you want to
你可以进去 直接跟机长说明
go up there and talk to the pilot.
好的.
Yeah
机上到底发生了什么事
What the hell's going on back there?
她现在神智不清
She's completely belligerent
攻击性很强
and delusional.
可能是药物引起的 谁知道
Probably on drugs or something, who knows.
机上有位联邦探员
We have a federal agent on board,
帮忙监视着她
she's supervising her right now.
你建议怎么做
What do you suggest?
在最近的机场降落
We gotta land at the nearest airport.
她已经对乘客产生威胁
She's clearly a risk to the passengers,
我不想冒这个风险
I'm not taking any chances.
了解
Copy that.
联络凤♥凰♥城塔台 请求落地许可
Contact Phoenix Tower, get a clear to land.
了解
Copy that.
凤♥凰♥城塔台 这是美国太平洋航♥空♥192号♥班机
Phoenix Tower, this is US Pacific 192,
请求落地许可
requesting permission to land.
收到 192请等待地面指令
Roger, 192, please stand by for ground directives.
我要所有待命的组员
I want all available units
前往莎拉普拉默的住家 马上
to Sarah Plummer's residence immediately.
高度危急 要做好最坏的打算
This is high profile, prepare for the worst,
派遣特警部队
I want SWAT there as well.
我在路上了
On my way right now.
我的家人被劫持在家中
肯被杀害 快点去救他们
往前走
Walk.
拜托放了他 他需要去医院
Please let him go so he can get a doctor!
走吧
Just walk.
长官
Sir?
报告最新状况
I need an update.
我刚抵达备用地点 长官
I just pulled into the secondary location, sir.
很好
Good.
他还活着吗
Is he still breathing?
快不行了
Barely.
只要小孩还活着 我们就有筹码
As long as the boy's alive we have leverage.
机上的最新状况呢
Any updates from the plane?
不清楚 长官 我传了很多讯息给她
No, sir. I've sent her several messages now.
看起来 我似乎与机上
It seems I've lost complete communication
失联了
with the plane.
与机上失联是什么意思
What do you mean you lost communication with the plane?
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
我还没收到任何回应 长官
I haven't received any response yet, sir.
我不是说了要随时回报吗
We said constant updates.
你跟机上失联 竟然没有
You lost communication with the plane and you
早点告诉我
didn't think to tell me about it until now?
你的无能真的是没有底限
What is your level of incompetence?
我可是付了你一大笔钱
I have paid you a lot of money for this.
拿出点真本事好吗
get your act together.
是的 现场侦察完毕
Yeah. No, we're clear.
我在等吉娜给我最新消息
I'm waiting on Gina to get me back.
没有 我还没听到任何消息
No, I haven't heard anything yet,
我想我们晚了一步
so I think we just missed them,
我决定先回
but I'm going to head back to the-
等一下
Hold on one second...
这里有具人体
We got a body here!
请检查他的生命迹象
Let's get these vitals checked.
这不是恶作剧 听到了吗
This is not a hoax, people!
帮我联♥系♥机长
Get me in touch with that airplane now.
方便让我进去吗
Can I get in there, please?
好的 当然
Of course.
哇 这是怎么一回事
Whoa, what's going on?
你被识破了 FBI联♥系♥了机长
The gag is up. FBI got a hold of the plane,
确认你的身份及说词
confirmed your identity as well as the story.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我很抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
让我帮你把手铐解开
Let me get these handcuffs off you.
找你的 女士
It's for you, ma'am.
莎拉普拉默
Sarah Plummer.
喔 彼得森 是的 好的 了解
Oh, Peterson. Yeah. Yeah, I know.
我在荧幕上看到他中枪了
I saw him get shot on camera.
听好 我们就要降落了
Listen, we're landing shortly,
请派一位探员在机场等我
have an agency jet ready for me.
我要飞回洛杉矶 帮忙找出他们的下落
I'm flying back to LA to help with the search.
太棒了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你认为这出戏
How long did you think your charade
能撑多久
was going to last?
我想你应该要问
I think the question you should be asking is
小雅各还能撑多久
how long is little Jacob going to last?
滴答滴
Tick.. tick.. tick.
强生是幕后主使者
Johnson's behind the whole thing.
你提醒过我
You warned me about him.
天哪 我只是...我应该更小心的
God, I just.. I wish I'd been more careful.
嘿...别再怪自己了
Hey, hey, hey. Don't beat yourself up.
这种情况
There's no way you could've
你预料不到的 莎拉
anticipated this, Sarah.
听我说 我刚去过你家
Listen, I was at your house earlier.
完全没有肯的踪迹
There's no trace of Ken anywhere.
他可能还活着 莎拉
He could still be alive, Sarah.
你在听吗
You there?
是的 嗯 我在
Yes, yes, I-I'm here.
听好 现在最重要的是
Now listen, what's important is that we
集中心力找到肯跟雅各 好吗
focus and find Ken and Jacob, okay?
嗯 好的 她的电脑在我手上
Uh, well, look, I-I have her laptop.
她用这个
She used it to communicate
跟她同伙联♥系♥
with her accomplice.
现在他还不知道她被逮补了
He doesn't know that she's been captured.
我们得保密下去
We've got to keep it that way.
不能让媒体知道 一点都不行
No press, no media, nothing.
我们把电脑带回实验室
Get the computer back to the lab,
等待他的行动 当他联络她时
wait for him to contact her and when he does,
就开始追踪他的IP地址
have tech run a trace on the IP.
找到他的话 就等于找到肯与雅各
We find him, we find Ken and Jacob.
是的 听起来很有希望 莎拉
Yeah, it sounds promising, Sarah.
可以试试看
It's a bit of a shot in the dark, though.
假如他不跟她联络呢
What if he doesn't contact her?
他会
He will.
好的 我不会把这件事说出去
All right, I'm going to keep it on blackout.
之前我试着向检查官申请逮补状
I tried getting a warrant from the DA earlier.
他们说只有面片之词
They said it was all hearsay and
缺乏证据 我无法逮补他
lack of evidence so I couldn't bring him in.
我在去他办公室的路上
I'm on my way to his office right now
看看能不能有一点收获
and I'm going to see what I can do.
那混♥蛋♥什么都不会说的 不过姑且试试看吧
The bastard won't talk, but it's worth a shot.
请派辆车来机场接我 麻烦了
Have a car pick me up at LAX, all right?
我会亲自去
I'll be there myself.
一小时后地面见
I'll see you on the ground in about an hour.
嘿 莎拉 我跟你站在同一阵线
Hey, Sarah.. I'm with you on this.
听好 你的家人就是我的家人
All right? Your family's my family.
我们一定会找到他们的
We're going to find them if it's the
即使可能会让我工作不保
last thing we do with this Bureau.
谢谢你 强
Thanks, John.
好的 等会儿见
I'll see you in a few.
好
电影精选列表