是啊!
Yeah!
新娘来了!
Here comes the bride!
小心点,矮子!
Watch it, shorty!
继续。
Keep going.
来吧!
Come on!
战士们,带上其他人。
Warriors, bring the others.
移♥动♥它!
Move it!
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
进入!
Get inside!
伙计们,我们得快点了!
Guys, we've got to hurry!
亚当,你没事吧?
Adam, are you all right?
Lerigot的死亡。
Lerigot's dying.
我们可能已经太迟了。
We may already be too late.
好吧。
All right.
我们把车停在这里。
We'll leave the vehicles here.
选择沉默的方式。
Go for the silent approach.
拿出你的变形器。
Take out your morphers.
是时候采取行动了。
It's time to kick into action.
换到涡轮增压档!
Shift into turbo!
是啊!
Yeah!
哦!
Oops!
山地爆破器,涡轮动力!
Mountain blaster, turbo power!
沙漠之雷,涡轮动力!
Desert thunder, turbo power!
沙丘之星,涡轮动力!
Dune star, turbo power!
风追逐者,涡轮动力!
Wind chaser, turbo power!
红色闪电,涡轮动力!
Red lightening, turbo power!
Ooyah !
Ooyah!
让我们开始吧!
Let's do it!
没错!
Right!
没错!
Right!
=哇!
= whoa!
好吧!
All right!
嘿,等等我!
Hey, wait for me!
我喜欢它。
T like it.
我爱它,我爱它!
Iloveit, I love it!
哦,冒着热气的头骨。
Oh, the steaming skulls.
完美!
Perfect!
把她放下!
Put her down over there!
来吧!
Come on!
不要动!
Don't move!
Lerigot。
Lerigot.
Lerigot。
Lerigot.
现在,我认为熔岩必须消失,
Now, I think the lava will have to go,
但我们会在这里招待客人。
but we'll do all our entertaining here.
当然,你是看不到的。
Of course, you won't be around to see it.
好了,是时候养活我未来的丈夫了!
All right, it's time to feed my future husband!
先让人类做好准备!
Prepare the humans first!
站起来!
On your feet!
他可以把百合当甜点吃。
He can have the liarians for dessert.
如果有人知道原因
If anyone knows a reason
为什么我们两个不应该在神圣的婚礼上结合,
why we two should not be joined in holy matrimony,
闭嘴!
shut up!
当然比走路好。
Sure beats walking.
你说得对。
You can say that again.
听到了吗?
Hear that?
我们接近。
We're close.
睁大你的眼睛。
Keep your eyes open.
马格利戈,马格利戈,马格利戈。
Maligore, maligore, maligore.
汤米,过来!
= Tommy, over here!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
声音是从那边传来的。
The sound's coming from that way.
干得好,贾斯汀。
Good job, Justin.
是啊!
Yeah!
哇,这很有趣!
Wow, this is fun!
跟我来,伙计们。
Follow me, guys.
我来带路。
I'll lead the way.
贾斯汀,等等,太危险了。
Justin, wait, it's too dangerous.
我找到入口了。
I found the entrance.
马丽戈,马丽戈,马丽戈,
Maligore, maligore, maligore,
马格利戈,马格利戈,马格利戈。
maligore, maligore, maligore.
Maligore,
Maligore,
毁灭的烈焰。
great flame of destruction.
是我,迪瓦托克斯。
It is I, divatox.
你唯一真正的灵魂伴侣。
Your one and only true soul mate.
这一刻等待已久。
This moment has been long in coming.
现在,我给你们带来两个完美的样本
And now, I bring you two perfect specimens
来签署我们的婚姻契约。
to seal our matrimonial pact.
醒过来,以他们的纯洁为食。
Awake and feed upon their purity.
出来吧,让邪恶扭曲他们的灵魂。
Come forth and let evil twist their souls.
重获自♥由♥,加入我的队伍吧!
Be free again and join forces with me!
Maligore, Maligore, Maligore, Maligore,
Maligore, maligore, maligore, maligore,
maligore maligore。
maligore, maligore.
好了,伙计们,就这样了。
All right, guys, this is it.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you guys ready?
准备好了!
Ready!
听我的命令撤退。
Move out on my command.
走吧!
Go!
我们错过派对了吗?
Hey, did we miss the party?
谁邀请你的?
Who invited you?
我们所做的。
We did.
游骑兵,我是迪瓦托克斯。
Rangers, this is divatox.
迪瓦托克斯,这是你最可怕的噩梦。
Divatox, this is your worst nightmare.
把它们放进火山里。
Lower them into the volcano.
不!
No!
我来开车。
= I'll get the wheel.
你出去!
You're out!
Divatox,
Divatox,
放弃吗?
give up?
埃尔加,去告诉异能小子我的答案。
Elgar, go and give power boy my answer.
=哇!
= whoa!
回来,你这个小笨蛋。
Come back, you little twerp.
怎么了,都哽咽了?
What's the matter, all choked up?
来吧,小矮人。
Come on, lerigot.
在这里。
Over here.
在这儿等着。
Wait here.
我会尽快赶回来的。
I'll be back as soon as I can.
金!
Kim!
掉进火里!
= into the fire!
你们!
You guys!
给我让开!
Get out of my way!
不,放开我!
No, let me go!
救命啊,你们这些家伙!
Help, you guys!
太晚了,护林员。
Too late, rangers.
即使是现在,他们也成了他邪恶的产物。
Even now, they're becoming his spawns of evil.
我喜欢计划完成的时候。
I love it when a plan comes together.
金伯利!
Kimberly!
杰森!
Jason!
=嗯?
= hmm?
哦,这招不错。
Oh, that's a nice trick.
Maligore的孩子,
Maligore"s children,
摧毁那些威胁团结之火的人。
destroy those who threaten the flames of unity.
金!
Kim!
停!
Stop!
放开他!
Leave him alone!
金!
Kim!
振作起来,哦!
Snap out, ooh!
放开我!
Let go of me!
金,你得和邪恶战斗。
Kim, you got to fight the evil.
恶如恶。
= evil is like evil does.
电影精选列表