祝你们好运,护林员们。
Good luck, rangers.
谢谢,α。
Thanks, Alpha.
好运
Good luck.
愿力量保护你。
And may the power protect you.
好了,游骑兵,加油!
All right, rangers, power up!
没错!
Right!
去j
Go j
j;超级战队,加油
j; Power rangers turbo, go j
哦,男人!
oh, man!
这太棒了!
This is awesome!
沙漠的雷声准备隆隆作响。
Desert thunder ready to rumble.
追风者准备嚎叫。
Wind chaser ready to howl.
沙丘之星将会闪耀。
Dune star's gonna shine.
红色的闪电准备好了。
Red lightning ready to bolt.
一切正常,汤米。
All systems go, Tommy.
好了,让我们加快速度。
All right, let's rip some velocity.
换到涡轮增压档。
Shift into turbo.
哇!
Whoo!
J;超级战队,加油
J; Power rangers turbo, go j
接受这个荣誉,
by accepting this honor,
你也在承担一项重大的责任。
you are also accepting a great responsibility.
作为最新的护林员
As the newest ranger,
你必须从别人那里学习
vou must take your lead from the others
学会明智地使用你的新能力。
and learn to use your new powers wisely.
你将指挥山爆炮
You will command the mountain blaster
从此他被称为蓝色游侠。
and be henceforth known as the blue ranger.
祝你好运,愿力量保佑你。
Good luck and may the power protect you.
没有看到护林员。
No power rangers in sight.
我就知道佐登会明白的
I knew zordon would get it through his thick skull
别惹我。
not to mess with me.
我不是兽医,但我觉得它快死了。
I'm no veterinarian, but I, uh, think it's dying.
我们不能让那个可爱的小东西死掉
Oh, we can't let that precious little liarian thingy die
在他打开通往muiranthias的大门之前
before he opens the gateway to muiranthias
并释放了我的未婚妻。
and frees my betrothed.
伙计们,我听到了大海的声音,
You guys, I hear the ocean,
但是,我没看到船。
but, uh, I don't see the ship.
我去前面看看。
I'll take a look up ahead.
我想我找到了。
Think I found it.
幽灵大帆船。
The ghost galleon.
这是惊人的。
It's amazing.
伙计们,快看。
Hey, guys, check it out.
洛奇?
Rocky?
哇,太酷了!
Wow, cool!
贾斯汀,你在这儿干什么?
Justin, what are you doing here?
洛奇来不了,所以他派我来。
Rocky couldn't make it, so he sent me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
伙计们,我是新来的蓝骑兵。
Guys, I'm the new blue ranger.
是不是很酷?
Isn't that cool or what?
怎么啦?
What?
伙计,我还担心我撑不过去了呢。
Man, I was afraid I wasn't going to make it.
阿尔法给我上了一堂驾驶速成课。
Alpha had to give me a crash course in driving.
还好你不需要驾照就能开zord。
Good thing you don't need a license to drive a zord.
那我们在这里做什么?
So what are we doing here?
嗯?
Huh?
我们,我们以后再谈这个。
We'll, uh, we'll talk about this later.
现在,我们得把车弄到船上去。
Right now, we got to get those cars on that ship.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
大家都上船了吗?
Okay, everybody on board?
是的,我们都在这里。
Yep, we're all here.
我们去看看船吧。
Let's check out the ship.
嘿,伙计们,看看这个!
Hey, you guys, look at this!
我想我们应该打开它。
I guess we should open it.
看来传送门的钥匙也能控制飞船。
Looks like the portal keys also control the ship.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
嘿,指南针在动。
Hey, the compass is moving.
船帆都扬起了……
And the sails, they're all raising...
自己抚养。
Raising by themselves.
J;世界还有希望
J; There's hope for the world j
我对世界充满希望
j hope for the world j
J;世界还有希望
J; There's hope for the world j
我对世界充满希望
j hope for the world j
我看起来胖吗?
= do I look fat?
不。
Nah.
哦,见鬼,现在发生什么事了?
Oh, hell's bells, what is going on now?
传感器探测到五个人的存在,
Sensors detect the presence of five humans,
但是没有容器。
but no vessel.
什么,他们在游泳吗?
What, are they swimming?
我们在这该死的大海中♥央♥!
We're in the middle of a blasted ocean!
不管他们乘坐的是什么都是完全无法探测到的。
Whatever they're traveling on is totally undetectable.
哦,不,毫无疑问,佐敦的小权力呕吐了。
= oh, no, zordon"'s little power pukes, no doubt.
为什么雷达没有提醒我们?
Why didn't the radar alert us?
我想它需要修理。
I guess it needs fixing.
没关系。
= never mind.
我会留下一点东西
I'll just leave a little something
让那些权力寄生虫记住我。
for those power parasites to remember me by.
贾斯汀,你在哪里?
Justin, where are you?
贾斯汀吗?
Justin?
我在这里!
= I'm over here!
嘿,
Hey,
你为什么不和我们一起下去呢?
why don't you come down below with us?
外面越来越冷了。
It's getting pretty cold out here.
我兴奋得睡不着。
I'm way too excited to sleep.
我只是在想。
I was just thinking.
如果我爸爸知道
If my dad only knew,
他一定会为我骄傲的,
man, he'd be so proud of me,
还有收♥容♥所♥的其他孩子…
and all the other kids at the shelter...
=贾斯汀。
= Justin.
哦,我知道,我知道。
Oh, I know, I know.
我该知道,他们也该知道。
It's for me to know and them to find out.
游骑兵的荣誉准则。
Rangers' code of honor.
我不会告诉任何人的。
I won't tell anybody.
好。
Good.
我想我爸爸还在北边。
I guess my dad is still up north.
他不得不关闭了武术工作室
He had to close down the martial arts studio
在我妈妈去世后。
after my mom passed away.
他为什么要关闭它?
Why'd he close it down?
他只是,他只是无法集中注意力了。
He just, he just couldn't focus anymore.
就好像他体内少了什么东西。
It was like something was missing inside him.
他会再找到的。
He'll find it again.
他只是需要一点时间,仅此而已。
He just needs a little time, that's all.
不知道。
T know.
等他回来了,我们又能做一家人了。
And when he does, we can be family again.
这很重要。
That's important.
是的,是的。
Yeah, it is.
但你要记住,我们现在也是你的家人。
But you have to remember that we're your family now, too.
到这里来。
Come here.
好了,别在外面待太久。
Okay, don't stay out here too long.
即使是护林员也需要睡眠。
Even power rangers need their sleep.
好吧。
Okay.
他是好的。
He's okay.
好。
Good.
的帮助。
Help.
人。
Guys.
嘿,家伙。
Hey, guys.
好了,一旦我们到了那里,
Okay, once we get there,
我们要去岛中♥央♥。
we'll head for the middle of the island.
=贾斯汀?
= Justin?
亚当,小心!
Adam, look out!
怎么啦?
What?
伙计们!
Guys!
电影精选列表