拿着穆兰西亚斯岛的钥匙。
with the key to the island of muiranthias.
=不,谢谢。
= no thanks.
但我很乐意帮忙。
But I'd be happy to lend a hand.
哦,是的,真的很有趣!
Oh, veah, real funny!
你们两个都安静!
Quiet, both of you!
对不起。
Sorry.
你真让我头疼。
You're giving me such a migraine.
我有个计划。
I have a plan.
莱格特会自愿来找我们的。
Lerigot will come to us willingly.
我的鳗鱼呢?
Where's my eely?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
到妈咪这儿来。
Come to mommy.
到这里来。
Come here.
哦,我的孩子来了。
Ohh, there's my boy.
是的。
Yes.
我和命运有约。
I have a date with destiny.
我要把莱戈特的家人抓过来。
I want lerigot's family captured and brought here.
是的,给妈妈一个吻。
Yes, give mommy a kiss.
是的。
Yes.
=啊。
= ahh.
Oh-ho-ho。
Oh-ho-ho.
Aah-ah-aah !
Aah-ah-aah!
哦!
Oh!
好了,好了。
Ay vi yi, zordon.
利利亚的巫师利利哥特
Lerigot the wizard of liaria
就在地球上。
is here on earth.
Zordon ? ?
Zordon??
佐登,你在哪里?
Zordon, where are you?
我在这里,阿尔法。
I'm here, Alpha.
呃,哦!
Uh, oh!
什么,呃,哦。
Wha, uh, oh.
Zordon,呵!
Zordon, yikes!
你吓得我魂飞魄散。
You scared the diodes out of me.
不好意思,阿尔法,
I'm sorry, Alpha,
但我也感觉到了莱戈特的到来
but I, too, sensed the arrival of lerigot
正在追踪他的行踪。
and was tracking his whereabouts.
但他为什么要来这里?
But why would he come here?
他知道他在地球上活不了多久。
He knows he can't survive on earth for very long.
一定是出了什么大问题。
Something must be terribly wrong.
你必须确定他的位置
You must pinpoint his location,
那就联♥系♥护林员。
then contact the rangers.
如果莱格特有麻烦,我们必须帮助他。
If lerigot is in trouble, we must help him.
zordon。
Right, zordon.
现在开始全球搜索。
Beginning a worldwide search now.
罗森塔尔医生,分机号♥242
Doctor rosenthal, extension 242,
罗森塔尔医生,请接242号♥。
doctor rosenthal, 242, please.
岩石。
Rocky.
我完全明白你的意思。
I know exactly what you mean.
嘿。
Hey.
给你带来了一个惊喜。
Brought you a surprise.
好了。
There you go.
你好吗?
How you doing?
给你买♥♥了张卡片。
Got you a card.
还有一些装饰品。
And, uh, some decorations.
医生说你会完全康复的。
The doctor said you're gonna make a full recovery.
是的,但没有足够的时间参加比赛。
Yeah, but not enough time for the competition.
看来你们得自己走了。
Looks like you guys are gonna have to go without me.
看来我们别无选择了。
Looks like we don't have a choice.
我是说,如果没有奖金,
I mean, without that prize money,
避难所要永远关闭了。
the shelter's gonna close for good.
你知道,贾斯汀很难接受这件事。
You know, Justin's taking this pretty hard.
他失去母亲已经够糟的了。
It's bad enough he lost his mother.
现在他不得不面对失去庇护所的现实。
Now he has to face losing the shelter.
好吧,我们不会让这种事发生的。
Yeah, well, we're not gonna let that happen.
我是汤米。
This is Tommy.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
游骑兵,到动力室报到。
Rangers, report to the power chamber.
一个强大的巫师来到了地球
A powerful wizard has arrived on earth
而且可能有危险。
and may be in danger.
我们在路上了。
We're on our way.
汤米。
Tommy out.
你们都听说过佐登了。
Well, you guys heard zordon.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
好吧。
All right.
我们会告诉你发生了什么。
We'll let you know what's up.
再见,洛奇。
See you, rocky.
我们会回来的,好吗?
We'll be back, okay?
小心些而已。
Be careful.
噢!
Ow!
谁在那里?
Who's there?
贾斯汀吗?
Justin?
你听到了吗?
Did you just hear all that?
你们是战队?
You guys are the power rangers?
勒里戈费了很大的劲
Lerigot has taken great pains
隐藏他的确切位置。
to hide his exact location.
一定有人在追杀他。
Someone must be after him.
你必须尽快找到他!
You must find him quickly!
坦尼娅和我最好留在这里以防万一。
Tanya and I better stay here just in case.
好主意,亚当。
Good idea, Adam.
这可能会有麻烦。
This could be trouble.
留意一下。
Keep an eye out.
他在非洲中部的某个地方。
He is somewhere in central Africa.
准备好电源箱
Equip yourselves with the power boxes
立刻传送过去。
and teleport there immediately.
正确的。
Right.
他不能在阳光下生存。
He cannot survive under the sun's rays.
我爱你!
Ay yi vi!
突击队员,你们电源箱里的短程定♥位♥器♥
Rangers, the short-range locators in your power boxes
应该能直接带你去莱戈特。
should lead you straight to lerigot.
好运
Good luck.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
嗯?
Huh?
哦。
Ohh.
噢!
Ow!
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
我找到了莱戈特!
I found lerigot!
他在地球上!
He's on earth!
是的!
Yes!
他一定是在找佐登。
He must be looking for zordon.
太好了。
Excellent.
你可以吻我的手。
You may kiss my hand.
明白了。
Gotcha.
地球?
Earth?
那个捕绒器?
That lint trap?
忘记它!
Forget it!
让我们回到抢劫和掠夺。
Let's go back to looting and pillaging.
这就是我喜欢的。
That's what I like.
从来没有!
Never!
莱戈特掌握着解救马利戈雷的唯一钥匙,
Lerigot holds the only key to free maligore,
毁灭的烈焰
the great flame of destruction
还有我未来的丈夫。
and my husband to be.
一旦我们结婚,
Once we are wed,
我会使用他的能力
I will use his powers
劫掠宇宙中所有的财富。
to raid all the riches of the universe.
哦。
Ooh.
一想到这就让我起鸡皮疙瘩。
Thinking about it just gives me goose bumps.
有点让我生气。
Kind of give me gas.
埃尔加!
Elgar!
电影精选列表