看,他们在那里。
Look, there they are.
战士们,行动吧!
Warriors, let's move it!
移♥动♥它!
Move it!
是啊!
Yeah!
让莱戈特下来!
Send lerigot down!
不!
No!
先拉近我们的朋友!
Bring our friends closer first!
你们别无选择,人类!
You have no choice, humans!
这是你最接近的了!
This is as close as you get!
现在,把巫师叫下来!
Now, send the wizard down!
我不喜欢它。
T don't like it.
我们应该设法拖住他们
We should try to stall them
直到我们想出办法。
until we can figure something out.
是的,我想你是对的。
Yeah, I think maybe you're right.
Lerigot走了!
Lerigot's gone!
Lerigot,不!
Lerigot, no!
回来!
Come back!
来吧,毛球,来埃尔加。
Come on, furball, come to elgar.
好吧,
All right,
你得到你想要的了!
vou have what you came for!
放了我们的朋友!
Let our friends go!
为他们游过去!
Swim for 'em!
再见,火鸡!
Arrivederci, turkeys!
好了,停船!
All right, stop the boat!
你可以把他们扔在这里!
You can dump them out right here!
快来拿!
Come and get 'em!
好吧,带我们回飞船。
All right, take us back to the ship.
移♥动♥它!
Move it!
我得去追他。
I got to go after him.
不,这是假的!
No, it's a fake!
汤米,汤米!
Tommy, Tommy!
我要,我要检查另一个!
I got to, I got to check the other one!
汤米!
Tommy!
快点,他们走了!
Come on, they're gone!
汤米,别这样!
Tommy, come on!
来吧!
Come on!
他们走了。
They're gone.
拜托,伙计,他们耍了我们。
Come on, man, they tricked us.
加倍,加倍,石块和碎石!
Double, double, rocks, and rubble!
嗯!
Mmm!
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
Abracadabra cadabra cadabra cadabra ooh!
噢!
Ooh!
噢,但愿它的魔力在我手中发光,
Oh, if only its magic would glow in my hands,
我就不需要你了。
I would have no need for you.
你负责监督我们安全进入复仇女神三角,
You will oversee our safe passage into the Nemesis triangle,
你不愿意吗,笨蛋?
won't you, twerp?
=哦。
= oh.
=嗯!
= hmm!
为复仇女神三角设定航向,全速前进!
Set a course for the Nemesis triangle, full speed ahead!
=哦。
= oh.
等我们到了muiranthias岛
Once we get to the island of muiranthias
另一方面……
on the other side...
就像我说的,
As I was saying,
一旦我们到了muiran岛…
once we get to the island of muiran...
嗯!
Mmm!
我的马丽戈会欲♥火♥焚身
My maligore's appetite will ignite,
一旦他看到我带给他的强大的供品。
once he sees the powerlicious offerings I brought him.
那两个前当权者
Those two ex-power pukes
对我的马丽戈来说是完美的婚礼大餐。
will be the perfect wedding meal for my maligore.
好吧。
Okay.
这太逊了。
This is so lame.
你知道,我们回来是想给大家一个惊喜
You know, we come back here to surprise everybody
帮着建避难所,
and help out with the shelter,
接下来你就知道了
the next thing you know
我们是给那些贪吃的怪物的零食。
we're snack food for some monster with the munchies.
小点心吗?
Munchies?
水平稳定器关闭8.40。
= level stabilizer is off 8.40.
全速输出功率。
Full throttle the power output.
所有的系统都到这里。
Okay, all systems go here.
你正在创造的世界
The zords you are now creating
威尔有能力护送你安全完成任务
will posses the power to carry you safely on your quest
复仇女神三角
to the Nemesis triangle
去救莱格特,他的家人,还有我们的朋友。
to rescue lerigot, his family, and our friends.
看看你的新涡轮引擎。
Behold your new turbo zords.
它们只是普通的汽车。
They're just ordinary cars.
不,坦尼娅,它们是非凡的车,
No, Tanya, they are extraordinary cars,
车辆配备了动力
vehicles equipped with the power
涡轮技术的速度。
and velocity of turbo technology.
单独来看,它们都是可怕的战斗机器。
Individually, they are formidable fighting machines.
但当合并在一起时,
But when merged together,
它们形成了涡轮巨廊,
they form the turbo megazord,
有史以来最强大的咒语。
the most powerful zord ever created.
亚当,沙漠雷霆将由你指挥。
Adam, desert thunder will be yours to command.
凯瑟琳你的名字叫追风者
Katherine, yours is called wind chaser.
坦尼娅,沙丘之星是你的涡轮增压剑。
Tanya, dune star is your turbo zord.
汤米,
And, Tommy,
红色闪电对你很有用。
red lightning will serve you well.
谢谢,zordon。
Thanks, zordon.
那洛奇家呢?
What about rocky's?
山地爆破手暂时留在这里。
The mountain blaster will stay behind for now.
记住,流浪者,
Remember, rangers,
一旦进入复仇女神三角
once inside the Nemesis triangle,
与动力室的通信将不可能。
communication with the power chamber will be impossible.
在你们成为新的涡轮变形人之前,
Before you are your new turbo morphers,
五把钥匙,类似于莱利戈特的金钥匙。
five keys similar to lerigot's golden key.
单独地,它们将为您的车辆提供动力
Individually, they will power up your vehicles
让你使用变形能力。
and give you access to your morphing powers.
但在一起,只有在一起,
But together, and only together,
他们足够强大吗
will they be powerful enough
确保你安全完成任务。
to see you safely through your mission.
现在,伸出手来,护林员,
Now, reach out, rangers,
接受你的命运。
and accept your destiny.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
准备好了。
Ready.
走吧!
Go!
哇!
Whoa!
我从未有过这样的感觉。
I've never felt anything like this.
哇!
Wow!
这太棒了!
This is great!
好吧!
All right!
这太棒了!
This is awesome!
哇,这太不可思议了!
Whoa, this is incredible!
好了,伙计们,开工吧。
All right, guys, let's go to work.
就在你后面。
Right behind you.
等等我。
Wait for me.
让我们开始吧!
Let's do it!
所有系统检查完毕。
All systems check out.
你们的护盾已经设定好程序,准备出发了。
Your zords are programmed and ready to go.
带上你的剑
Take your zords
穿过大沙漠来到大海。
across the great desert to the sea.
在那里你会发现幽灵大帆船,
There you will find the ghost galleon,
一艘幻影飞船,载着你和佐德
a phantom ship which will take you and the zords
通过复仇女神三角。
through the Nemesis triangle.
你必须把钥匙的力量结合起来
You must merge the power of your keys
从你进入三角的那一刻起。
the moment you cross into the triangle.
你的钥匙和大帆船的联合力量
The combined power of your keys and the galleon
我会帮你平安度过。
will see you through safely.
不是船,也不是你的剑
Neither the ship nor your zords
会被异维托毒素检测到。
will be detectable by divatox.
爱一爱一!
Ai yi yi!
电影精选列表