现在!
Now!
快,快!
Quicker, quicker!
好吧!
Okay!
=不!
= no!
希望下水道没有堵塞。
Hope that drain"s not clogged.
现在打开舱底的舱门。
Now open the hatch to the bilge.
快点!
Hurry up!
嗯,我想应该是马丽戈吧
Huh, well, I suppose maligore
只需要做一次牺牲。
will have to do with just one sacrifice.
哇!
Wow!
登陆。
Land ahoy.
她在那儿吹!
There she blows!
登陆!
Land ahoy!
颤抖我的木材!
Shiver me timbers!
我一直想这么说。
I always wanted to say that.
就是这个。
There it is.
失落的穆兰西亚斯岛。
The lost island of muiranthias.
哇!
Wow!
是啊,我看是迷路了。
Yeah, looks pretty lost to me.
佐登说,马利戈尔火山
Zordon said maligore's volcano
在蛇的神庙里。
is inside the serpent's temple.
他们肯定要去那里。
That's got to be where they're going.
那我们也要去那里。
Then that's where we're going, too.
=嗯。
= uh-huh.
你那只长得太大的仓鼠看起来可不怎么性感。
Your overgrown hamster ain't looking so hot.
=不!
= no!
他一定活得够长
He must live long enough
打开马利戈神圣的神殿之门。
to open maligore's sacred temple door.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
哦!
Oh!
这是不可能的。
This is impossible.
我们的雷达探测到五种人类生命体
Our radar is detecting five human life forms
接近岛屿。
approaching the island.
我知道他们不会让我失望的,迪瓦托克斯。
I knew they wouldn't let me down, divatox.
=哦!
= oh!
我得把那些护林员赶走。
I have to get rid of those power rangers.
是啊,他们让我心烦。
Yeah, they're getting on my nerves.
嗨,丽塔。
Hi, Rita.
迪。
Dee here.
嗯?
Huh?
对不起,我不是故意吵醒你的。
Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
我忘了时间变了。
I forgot about the time change.
现在,倾听。
Now, listen.
我知道你在这方面有些经验。
I know you had some experience in this matter.
我需要你的建议。
I need your advice.
我怎么才能摆脱超级战队?
How do I get rid of the power rangers?
什么!
What!
战队!
The power rangers!
如果我知道,你觉得我还会躺在这里吗
If I knew that, do you think I'd be lying here
听到了吗?
listening to this?
我给你的建议是,divatox,快跑!
My advice to you, divatox, run!
谢谢你。
Thanks for nothing.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
停止它!
Stop it!
放开我!
Let go of me!
停止它!
Stop it!
她应该有更好的伪装。
She should have better camouflage.
哎呀,我们该怎么办?
Gee, what should we do?
我们可以救她
We could rescue her
或者我们可以享受海滩。
or we could enjoy the beach.
嗯。
Eh.
伙计们,有点不对劲。
Guys, something's wrong.
我没法锁定莱戈特。
I can't get a lock on lerigot.
看,沙漠之雷先来了。
Look, desert thunder's up first.
我可以开车把她送到那边的悬崖顶上
I can drive her up to the top of the cliff over there
看看能不能看到神庙。
and see if I can see the temple.
好。
Good.
保持联♥系♥。
Keep in contact.
我们会开动车辆的。
We'll get the vehicles rolling.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
哦。
Uh-oh.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
哦!
Oh!
他们一定骑着什么东西。
They've got to be riding something.
也许几枚鱼雷就能查出来。
Maybe a couple of torpedoes will find out what.
两枚鱼雷已准备就绪。
Two torpedoes are armed and ready.
1号♥和2号♥。
Fire one and two.
酷的观点。
Cool view.
我们的身份暴露了。
= our cover's blown.
有东西朝我们过来了。
Something's coming toward us.
而且它来得很快。
And it's coming fast.
我们躲在涡轮引擎里是不会被发现的。
We can't be detected inside the turbo vehicles.
来吧!
= come on!
我们得钻进车里去。
We got to get our butts in those cars.
嘿,伙计们!
Hey, guys!
不。
No.
不管它是什么,我们击中了它。
Whatever it was, we hit it.
看来我们都挺过来了。
Well, looks like we all got through.
好吧!
All right!
贾斯汀,你怎么看?
So, what do you think, Justin?
哇,我能再来一次吗?
Wow, can I do that again?
好吧,向海岸进发。
All right, head for shore.
哇!
Whoo!
是啊!
Yeah!
来吧!
Come on!
我没有一整天的时间。
I haven't got all day.
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
我的脚疼。
My feet hurt.
哦,别抱怨了。
Oh, stop complaining.
我们就快到了。
We're almost there.
懦夫。
Wimp.
让开,囚犯。
Move it, prisoner.
嗯?
Huh?
我不喜欢你这么说。
I don't like the sound of that.
仔细想想,我也不喜欢它的样子。
Come to think of it, I don't like the looks of it, either.
嘿,小电力怪咖回来了。
Hey, the little power geek's back.
所以,你想打架,是吗?
So, you want to fight, huh?
不,不,不。
No, no, ho, no.
等待,等待。
Wait, wait.
他们是马利卡亚人,马利戈雷的守护者。
Those are the malikayas, guardians of maligore.
找到向导。
Get the wizard.
带他来。
Bring him.
嗯……,好吧。
Grr, okay.
释放向导!
Release the wizard!
你能快点吗?
Would you hurry up?
在这里。
Here.
动手吧,巫师。
Do it, wizard.
施展你的魔法。
Spin your magic.
动起来,毛球!
Move it, furball!
哇!
Whoa!
这个小家伙有一记重拳。
The little guy packs a punch.
给我!
Give me that!
高峰!
The rush!
没错,向我鞠躬,你们这些小苦力。
That's right, bow to me, you little peons.
我喜欢做女王。
I love being queen.
好吧。
All right.
大家加油。
Come on, everybody.
我们还要去参加婚礼呢。
We've got a wedding to get to.
电影精选列表