我们的方向是对的
We're headed in the right direction,
但信♥号♥♥越来越弱了。
but the signal's getting fainter.
他一定是被太阳的高温晒得虚弱了。
He must be weakening from the sun's heat.
汤米,我们得快点了。
Tommy, we've got to hurry.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
看。
Look.
Lerigot。
Lerigot.
Lerigot。
Lerigot.
α。
Alpha.
α。
Alpha.
是的。
Yes.
α。
Alpha.
我叫汤米,这是凯瑟琳。
My name is Tommy, and this is Katherine.
我们的朋友。
We're friends.
=哦。
= oh.
哦。
Oh.
我们是来带你去阿尔法的。
We're here to take you to Alpha.
α。
Alpha.
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Ohh.
嗯?
Huh?
我的腿。
My leg.
他治好了我的腿。
He healed my leg.
谢谢你,小矮人。
Thank you, lerigot.
我们把他弄出去吧。
Let's get him out of here.
莱戈,没事的。
Lerigot, it's okay.
阿尔法,我们和莱格特一起准备瞬移。
Alpha, we're standing by with lerigot for teleportation.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
哇!
Whoo!
好吧,
Well,
这是什么?
what do we have here?
两个成熟的人
Two humans ripe for the picking
他们朝我们这边来了。
and they're heading our way.
两个完美的样本
Two perfect specimens
值得养活我的未婚夫。
worthy of feeding my fiance.
把它们扔到舱底
Throw them into the bilge
在那里,他们会为我心爱的马丽戈保持新鲜。
where they'll stay fresh for my beloved maligore.
这是我的荣幸。
It'll be my pleasure.
现在,让我们把那个小矮子拉上来。
Now, let's reel in that little runt lerigot.
他现在可能和佐登在一起。
He's probably with zordon by now.
移除思维障碍。
Remove the mind block.
我们会让他妻子雅拉联♥系♥他们俩。
We'll use his wife yara to contact them both.
他会没事吧?
Is he going to be all right?
太阳晒伤了他的身体。
The sun has taken its toll on him.
我想知道是谁在追他。
I wonder who's after him.
他怎么了?
What's happening to him?
汤米,等待。
Tommy, wait.
莱戈特正在接受心灵感应
Lerigot is receiving a telepathic transmission
这显然使他非常不安。
that is obviously upsetting him greatly.
佐登,我们该怎么办?
Zordon, what should we do?
也许如果我们能查出他收到了什么,
Perhaps if we can find out what he is receiving,
我们可以帮助他。
we can help him.
阿尔法,接上颅骨传输扫描仪
Alpha, attach the cranial transmission scanner
把它连到观景仪上。
and connect it to the viewing globe.
爱一爱一!
Ai yi yi!
佐登,我知道你能听到我说话,
Zordon, I know you can hear me,
所以好好听。
so listen well.
向莱戈特的家人问好。
Say hello to lerigot's family.
雅拉,亲爱的妻子
Yara, loving wife
也是小伯特利的慈母。
and caring mother to little baby bethel.
你不想捏一下她可爱的脸颊吗?
Don't you just want to pinch those adorable cheeks?
我爱我爱我!
Al yi vi vi yi!
让它停下来!
Make it stop!
看看这对他造成了什么。
Look what it's doing to him.
=哦!
= oh!
把他带来见我。
Bring him to me.
哦,顺便说一下,
Oh, and by the way,
为了表示我的感激,
as a token of my appreciation,
我会放过几个你最喜欢的人类。
I'll spare a couple of your favorite humans.
它们当然没什么好看的。
They're certainly not much to look at.
但我的传感器告诉我
But my sensors tell me
他们曾经是你的,你怎么称呼他们的?
they were once one of your, um, what do you call them?
哦,是的,《超级战队》。
Oh, ves, power rangers.
金伯利。
Kimberly.
照我说的做
Do what I say
或者所有人都熄灯了。
or it's lights out for all of them.
=和杰森。
= and Jason.
=嗯。
= huh.
Yaral
Yaral
=金。
= Kim.
是吗?
Yeah?
我想说。
I'd say.
我希望我们能变形。
I wish we could morph.
看起来没有任何出路了。
Doesn't look like there's any way out.
你好。
Hola.
是啊,标签。
Ja, guten tag.
我叫安东尼奥·班丹纳。
My name is Antonio bandanna.
散装吗?
Bulk?
头骨?
Skull?
你在跟我们说话?
You are speaking to us?
这个大块头和骷髅是谁?
Who is this bulk and skull?
那两个人有点奇怪。
Something is strange with those two.
你刚想出来了吗?
Oh, you just figured that one out?
=飞边。
= ruff.
啊哈!
Aha!
他们相互理解。
They understand each other.
好朋友就该这样。
As good friends should.
我不明白。
= t don't understand it.
为什么divatox想要lerigot?
Why does divatox want lerigot?
我相信迪瓦托克斯计划使用莱利戈特
I believe that divatox plans to use lerigot
还有他的金钥匙
and his golden key
穿越凶险的复仇女神三角
to pass through the treacherous Nemesis triangle
进入另一个维度。
into another dimension.
一旦到了那里,她可能会去旅行
Once there, she will likely travel
去消失的穆兰提亚斯岛
to the lost island of muiranthias
并尝试联合起来
and attempt to join forces
和一个叫马丽戈的邪恶生物。
with an evil creature named maligore.
太好了。
Great.
然后呢?
Then what?
那么就没有什么是安全的了。
Then nothing will be safe.
即使是护盾也不足以阻止他们。
Even the zords would not be enough to stop them.
怎么啦?
What?
Nol
Nol
他在干什么?
what's he doing?
爱一爱一!
Ai yi yi!
他在做指引的祈祷。
He is performing the liarian prayer of guidance.
莱戈特准备投降。
Lerigot is preparing to surrender.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
我们不能让他这么做。
We can't let him do that.
这是他的家人,凯特。
It's his family, Kat.
我们也会为彼此做同样的事。
We'd do the same for each other.
我只希望他们没事。
I just hope they're okay.
好的,听着。
Okay, listen.
我们把金姆和杰森救出来,
We'll get Kim and Jason out of there,
那我们就去找莱戈特的家人。
then we'll go after lerigot's family.
听着,金伯利和杰森曾经是护林员。
Look, Kimberly and Jason were power rangers once.
如果有人能挺过去,那就是他们。
If anyone can get through it, they can.
小心。
Careful.
小心脚下。
Watch your step.
=哦。
= ohh.
电影精选列表