在一个遥远的星球上
On a distant planet
住着一个伟大的巫师,名叫莱戈特。
lives a great wizard named lerigot.
他是一把金钥匙的持有者,
He is the keeper of a golden key,
哪个打开了次元通道
which unlocks the dimensional gateways
宇宙的。
of the universe.
莱格特被魔狐所猎杀
Lerigot is hunted by divatox,
邪恶的银河海盗
a wicked galactic pirate
谁需要巫师的力量
who needs the wizard's power
释放一个可怕的恶魔般的生物。
to release a terrible demon-like creature.
她的计划是和他在一起
Her plan is to join with him
在一场邪恶的婚姻中
in a sinister marriage
给银河系带来恐怖统治。
and bring forth a reign of terror on the galaxy.
莱格特唯一的机会就是寻求帮助
Lerigot's only chance is to seek the help
有权势的朋友。
of powerful friends.
但首先,他必须逃离他的星球
But first, he must escape his planet
然后回到地球。
and make his way to earth.
我抓到你了,巫师。
I've got you now, wizard.
Hyah !
Hyah!
得到他!
Get him!
搜索每一丛灌木和每一棵树!
Search every bush and tree!
一定要抓住莱戈特!
Lerigot must be caught!
他在那边!
He's over there!
快点!
Hurry!
来吧!
Come on!
简单的现在。
Easy now.
他就在附近。
He's close by.
睁大你的眼睛。
Keep your eyes open.
在那里!
There!
你逃不掉的,莱戈特!
There's no escape, lerigot!
一切都结束了,巫师!
It's all over, wizard!
投降吧!
Surrender to divatox!
傻瓜!
Fools!
你让他跑了!
You let him escape!
拜托,洛奇。
Come on, rocky.
集中精神,洛奇,集中精神!
Focus, rocky, focus!
汤米,汤米!
Tommy, Tommy!
坚持到底!
Follow through!
你的跟进!
Your follow through!
洛奇,回去。
Rocky, get back in there.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
好吧!
All right!
注意你的姿势!
Watch your form!
快进去,快进去!
Get in there, get in there!
注意你的手。
Watch your hands.
快点,快走!
Come on, move!
亚当,快进去!
Adam, get in there!
好吧!
All right!
进去!
Get in there!
洛基,洛基!
Rocky, rocky!
旋转的鞋跟。
Spinning heel.
踢我的手。
Kick my hand.
Hyah !
Hyah!
不。
No.
听着,你太努力了。
Now, look, you're trying too hard.
人生如梦
I life is but a dream j
划,划,划你的船
j row, row, row your boat j
j;轻轻地顺溪流而下
j; Gently down the stream j
j;快乐,快乐,快乐,快乐
j; Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily j
人生如梦
I life is but a dream j
划,划,划你的船
j row, row, row your boat j
j;轻轻地顺溪流而下
j; Gently down the stream j
j;快乐,快乐,快乐,快乐
j; Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily j
人生如梦
I life is but a dream j
划,划,划你的船
j row, row, row your boat j
j;轻轻地顺溪流而下
j; Gently down the stream j
别这样,贾斯汀。
= come on, Justin.
我知道你知道歌♥词。
I know you know the words.
我不想唱歌♥。
I don't feel like singing.
划,划,划你的船
J row, row, row your boat j
你想谈谈吗?
do you want to talk about it?
没什么好谈的。
There's nothing to talk about.
我只是不想唱歌♥。
I just don't feel like singing.
划,划,划你的船
J row, row, row your boat j
j;轻轻地顺溪流而下
j; Gently down the stream j
好吧。
okay.
J;愉快地,愉快地
J; Merrily, merrily
人生如梦
I life is but a dream j
划,划,划你的船
j row, row, row your boat j
j;轻轻地顺溪流而下
j; Gently down the stream j
j;快乐,快乐,快乐,快乐
j; Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily j
嘿,岩石,
hey, rocky,
也许我们太努力了。
maybe we are trying too hard.
也许我们还不够努力。
Maybe we're not trying hard enough.
Hyah !
Hyah!
不要动。
= don't move.
噢!
Ow!
我回来了!
My back!
我们能得到帮助吗?
Can we get some help?
会没事的。
It's gonna be all right.
是的。
Yeah.
只是放松。
Just relax.
伙计,我真笨。
Man, I'm so stupid.
你没事的,伙计。
You're okay, man.
冷静点。
Just calm down.
别担心,救援马上就到。
Don't worry, help is on its way.
是的,那很酷。
Yeah, that was cool.
岩石!
Rocky!
哦,不。
Oh, no.
贾斯汀,等等!
Justin, wait!
大家都在这儿等着,好吗?
Everyone just wait right here, okay?
会没事的。
It'll be okay.
岩石!
Rocky!
在这儿等着。
Wait here.
坚持住,伙计。
Hang in there, pal.
坚持住,岩石。
Hang tough, rocky.
白♥痴♥!
Idiots!
你一文不值!
You're worthless!
和你!
And you!
我吗?
Me?
你失去了理智。
You lost lerigot.
你让他跑了。
You let him get away.
我告诉过你那些笨蛋根本不知道。
I told you those bolt brains didn't have a clue.
闭嘴,埃尔加!
Oh, shut up, elgar!
哇!
Whoa!
那是你的脑洞,
Those are your bolt brains,
这一切都是你的错。
which make this all your fault.
拜托,别惩罚我。
Come on, don't punish me.
我是你最喜欢的侄子。
I'm your favorite nephew.
嗯?
Huh?
唷。
Whew.
你们两个废柴,我差点被炸了
Hey, you two losers, I nearly got fried
因为你搞砸了!
for your screw up!
你该庆幸迪瓦托克斯阿姨喜欢我。
You're just lucky aunt divatox likes me.
哇!
Whoa!
哦,又来了!
Oh, not again!
永远不要让白♥痴♥去做变种人的工作。
Never send a moron to do a mutant's job.
=嗯。
= huh.
如果你这么厉害,
If you're so great,
你为什么不去做呢,赖戈?
why don't you do the job, rygog?
那个小矮人还在外面
That little runt lerigot is still out there
电影精选列表