别这样!
Don't do this!
别烦她。
Leave her alone.
金伯利,不!
Kimberly, no!
不。
No.
看着我,金。
Look at me, Kim.
看着我!
Look at me!
是我。
It's me.
是我,汤米。
It's me, Tommy.
是的,我们是你的朋友。
Yes, we're your friends.
朋友吗?
Friends?
我没有朋友。
I don't have any friends.
等等!
Wait!
对了,亲爱的,粉色已经过时了。
Oh, yeah, and sweetie, pink is out.
快点,护林员!
Come on, ranger!
不。
No.
我不想伤害你。
I don't want to hurt you.
跳入火中。
= into the fire.
扔进火里。
Into the fire.
做吧!
= do it!
做到!
Do it!
马瑞戈的力量会超过。
Maligore's power will exceed.
把他扔进火里!
Throw him in the fire!
=不!
= no!
这个是我的!
This one is mine!
把他扔进火里!
= throw him in the fire!
把他扔进火里!
Throw him in the fire!
是的,扔进火里。
Yes, into the fire.
现在我是有肌肉有力量的人了!
Now I'm the one with the muscles and the power!
是的,没错,杰森。
Yeah, that's right, Jason.
但你没有使用你的脑力。
But you're not using your brain power.
坚持住!
Hold on!
来吧!
Come on!
汤米,坚持住!
Tommy, hang on!
拜托,杰森。
Come on, Jason.
别打我!
Don't fight me!
你得记住。
You got to remember.
记住所有的美好。
Remember all the good.
得到它!
Got it!
来吧!
Come on!
Nol
Nol
你还好吗,金?
are you all right, Kim?
我支持你。
I'm with you.
来吧!
Come on!
我想你会需要这个。
I think you're gonna need this.
是的,谢谢。
Yeah, thanks.
又开始行动了!
It's back to action!
我去找liarians。
I'll get the liarians.
没错!
Right!
让我们结束吧,伙计们!
Let's finish up, guys!
小心点,你这个圣诞树上的大装饰品。
Watch it, you big Christmas tree ornament.
很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
马丽戈,起来迎接你的新娘吧。
Maligore, arise and meet your bride.
我们会一起报复莱戈特,
Together we will exact revenge on lerigot,
是囚禁你的人的后裔。
descendant of those who have imprisoned you.
到我这里来,
Come to me,
拜托!
please!
哦,别这样。
Oh, come on.
人类又变纯洁了。
The humans are turning pure again.
=嗯……!
= grr!
=不!
= no!
现在我们不用牺牲了。
Now we don't have a sacrifice.
哦,但我们知道,亲爱的侄子。
Oh, but we do, dear nephew.
我们该怎么办呢?
We do?
=毫米=嗯。
= mm=-hmm.
再见。
Bye.
提醒我再养一只宠物。
Remind me to get another pet.
哦。
Uh-oh.
从我面前消失。
Out of my face.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
哦,谢谢你。
Why, thank you.
任何时间。
Any time.
天啊,这房♥间真糟糕。
Man, tough room.
啊,站直。
Ah, straighten up.
他的到来。
He's coming.
我一点也不喜欢这个。
I don't think I like this one bit.
到我这儿来,马丽戈。
Come to me, maligore.
团结我们的力量!
Unite our powers as one!
哇。
Whoa.
准备好对付这个怪胎吧。
Get ready to take this freak.
他回来了。
He's back.
她想嫁给他?
She wants to marry him?
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
我觉得是时候突破硬件了。
I think it's time to break out the hardware.
好主意,贾斯汀。
Good call, Justin.
涡轮手炮!
Turbo hand blasters!
涡轮星形充电器!
Turbo star chargers!
跟他谈谈。
Talk to him.
涡轮雷炮!
Turbo thunder Cannon!
涡轮风开火!
Turbo wind fire!
你看起来很好。
You look great.
一点都没变。
Haven't changed a bit.
火!
Fire!
这行不通。
It's not working.
真是个急性子。
What a hothead.
这几乎没有使他感到不安。
That barely fazed him.
我们得在外面喘口气。
We've got to lead brimstone breath outside.
=好吧!
= all right!
我就希望你这么说。
I was hoping you'd say that.
让我们开始吧!
Let's do it!
亚当,起来。
Adam, get up.
天啊,我动不了了。
Ah, man, I can't move.
加油,你能做到的。
Come on, you can do it.
你的新娘要走了。
Hey, your bride's leaving.
我好像听到我妈妈在叫。
I think I hear my mother calling.
让你看。
Made you look.
你的方向感最差,
You have the worst sense of direction,
而且你很丑。
and you're ugly.
所有人,离开我们来的路。
Everyone, out the way we came.
亚当,你能来吗?
Adam, can you make it?
是的。
Yeah.
好了,我们走吧!
Okay, let's go!
移♥动♥它!
Move it!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我们得离开这里。
We got to get out of here.
这地方要炸了。
The place is going to blow up.
来吧!
Come on!
来吧!
Come on!
移♥动♥。
Move.
来吧。
Come on.
小心些而已。
Be careful.
来吧,我们走吧。
Come on, here we go.
朝空地走去!
Head for the clearing!
你说对了!
You got it!
就在你后面。
Right behind you.
收到
Copy that.
Ya-hoo !
Ya-hoo!
我们一回来,你就得节食,伙计。
You're going on a diet, buddy, the minute we get back.
来吧!
Come on!
我们要错过整场比赛了。
We're going to miss the whole fight.
让我们看看这宝贝有什么。
Let's see what this baby's got.
电影精选列表