一切都结束了 查德
It's all over, Chad.
我们要离开这里
We're finished 'round here.
我他妈会离你远远的 科尔比
Fucking getting away from you, col.
你好吗 小寿星
All right, birthday boy?
生日快乐 泰森
Happy birthday, Tyson!
生日快乐 小家伙
Happy birthday, mush.
起床了吗 宝贝
All right, my babby?
今天你想干什么就干什么 泰森
You can do whatever you like today, Ty.
你们两个今天都可以不用上学
You can both have the day off school.
那可不行 查德
They fucking cannot, Chad.
我们今天早上都得去趟学校
We've all gotta go down there this morning.
什么
What?
今天是他生日诶
It's his birthday.
生日也要去上学的啊
Still gotta go to school on your birthday.
克劳利夫人想找我们谈谈
Anyway, mrs crawley wants to speak to us about something.
你先起床 爸爸先陪你去
Well, why don'ts me and you get up
追兔子怎么样
and have a go at them rabbits first?
-你可以开车哦 泰森 -快起来
-You can drive, Ty. -Up you get, mush.
我他妈在睡觉呢
Fucking sleeping, all right?
快起来穿衣服 小笨蛋
Suit yourself, you little maggot.
滚开
Fuck off.
凯莉 如果我挠他这里
I reckon, Kelly, if I tickle him here--
滚开
fuck off!
没什么不好意思的 泰森
Fucking doesn't matter, does it, Ty?
没事
It's all right.
没关系 亲爱的
It's all right, love.
卡特勒先生
Mr. cutler?
你好 我是戴安·克劳利
Hello. I'm Diane crawley.
是泰森的老师
I'm Ty's class teacher.
我们之前还没见过面
I don't think we've met properly.
你好 我们进去谈吧 好么
Hello. Do you want to come through, both of you?
所以
So, um...
很歉这么早 叫你们过来
I'm sorry to have asked you to come here this morning,
但是
but...
我觉得这非常重要 还是当面谈比较妥当
I felt that it was important to talk to you in person
是关于泰森和米妮的
about the best interests of Ty and mini.
我认为他们在这里的进步非常明显
I think they've made tremendous progress here.
他们很喜欢这里 是吧 查德
They're very happy here, ain't they, Chad?
但是 我觉得你们应该也知道
However, as... As I think you know,
他们现在的学习进度 已经落后
they have both fallen considerably behind
很大一截了
the rest of their class.
这跟他们经常不来上课是有一定关系的
Now, this is partly because of their continued absences
而他们不上课的次数
which really go well beyond
已经远远超过学校能接受的范围了
what would normally be acceptable.
我们 对此非常抱歉
Well, we are... We are really sorry about that.
那是因为最近
Things have been...
我们家里 正在经历一个困难的时期
Things have been... Tough recently,
别是对孩子而言
especially for the kids.
我知道但是 我想说的其实是
Yes. What i--what I'm trying to s--
科特勒先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. cutler,
我觉得继续让泰森和米妮
I don't think that Ty and mini's
待在切尔特小学
best interests
对他们来讲 已经不再合适了
are served at churtle primary school anymore.
我也非常想留下他们 但我也无能为力
I've really done everything i can to keep them here,
经过最近几次事件之后
but after recent events
我们觉得这是最好的选择
it's been decided that it's for the best.
谁说的
Who says?
有很多家长投诉
There have been several complaints.
我们也可以为你们介绍其他学校
There are other schools that I can refer you to
或许那里会更适合你们的孩子
that might be better suited to their needs.
我的孩子什么都没做错
There ain't nothing wrong with my kids.
卡特勒夫人 请你别这样
Mrs. cutler, please.
查德
Chad.
我们这里是个小学校
This is a very small school
需要本地社区的资助 才能维持
and we rely on the support of the local community.
没人有权利剥夺我孩子
No one has the right to stop my kids
接受教育的权利
from learning an education, no one.
为什么这么做 那些事跟他们又没关系
Why? Cause of something that has got nothing to do with them!
不行 我不管
No way! Fuck that!
卡特勒夫人 请你冷静
Mrs. cutler, please.
-我们 走吧 -你♥他♥妈♥不要管
-Let's just get out of here. -You fucking stay out of this.
走开吧 查德 你就知道走开不管
Walk away, Chad. That's it, you walk away.
这他妈全是你的错 你知道吗
This is your fucking fault, you know that?
我也想让他们上学 凯莉
I wanted them an education, kel.
-我也想 -是啊
I wanted them one. -Yeah...
这 他们才不会变成和你一样的人
...so they wouldn't turn out like you.
我就说好像听到有人在敲门
I thought I heard someone out here.
-你是诺曼吧 -对 我就是
-You must be Norman. -Yeah, I'm Norman.
钱我带来了
I got the money.
那好 进来吧 小伙子
Right, well, come on in, lad. Come in.
一共生了7个
It was a litter of seven,
但现在就只剩下一只母的 和两只公的了
but there's just a bitch and two males left now.
非常可爱
Lovely mother.
你不是本地人 对吧
You're not from round here, are you?
对
No.
真有意思 我怎么觉得在哪里见过你
It's funny, I could have sworn i recognize you from somewhere.
这只
This one.
我就要这只
I'll have this one.
好的 给我吧
Right. Give him to me.
你只需要再填写一些材料就行了
You just need to finish off the paperwork.
花不了多长时间的
It won't take long.
干什么用的
What's this?
是办理血统证明用的
Well, it's for the pedigree license.
当然也方便我们记录
And for our records too.
我们想知道自家的狗卖♥♥去了什么地方
We like to know where they all end up.
你要理解
You understand.
-我不太确定 -什么意思 孩子
-I'm not sure about that. -What do you mean, son?
我字写得很难看 你能帮我写吗
Me hand written's terrible. Could you write it for me?
我认识你 对吧
I do know you, don't I?
天啊 我才不要把我的狗卖♥♥给该死的
Bloody hell. I'm not selling my dogs to a bloody...
该死的什么
To a bloody what?
你想说什么
What were you gonna say?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble, son.
我也不想
Look, nor do I.
我只想买♥♥条狗
I just wanna buy a dog.
好吗
All right?
我有钱
I've got the money.
收下吧 我是给我儿子买♥♥的
Go on. It's for me son.
不行 这样做是不公平的
I can't do it. It wouldn't be fair on...
对谁不公平 对狗吗
On who? The dog?
你这么说是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这是偏见 你明白吗
This is prejudices, you know that?
你再不走 我就报♥警♥了
I'll call the police.
梅维斯 梅维斯 快报♥警♥
Mavis. Mavis, call the police.
没这个必要
There ain't no need for that, right?
你去死吧 该死的乔基混♥蛋♥
Fuck you. You fucking gorgie cunt.
我才不要你那该死的狗
I don't want your fucking gorgie dogs
我也不想在你家里待着 滚开
out your fucking gorgie house. Fuck off.
不用找钱了 混♥蛋♥
Keep the change, you cunt.
-让开 -你说什么
-Move. -Excuse?
我让你让开
Move.
快上车
Come on, mush.
我才不会把你丢在这个鸟不拉屎的地方
Jump in. I ain't gonna leave you in this shithole.
来 帮我照顾一下狗
Here, look after me juk.
我就知道不应该再跟你一起出来
I knew I shouldn't have come with you again.
别废话了 杰尔 我会把车的钱给你的
Stop flapping, jail, mate. I'll pay you for the car.
你为什么要从小路上走
Tell me, why you driving through a field?
很舒服 有点越野的感觉
It's good, a bit of cross-country.
而且风景也美
Just for the views.
告诉你 杰尔 如果我还有下次
You know, jammy, if I could have done anything,
电影精选列表