我呢 以后再也不干那些事了
Me, I'm not into that shit no more.
就想平平静静的生活
Just want a quiet life, me.
不再惹麻烦了
No troubles.
你到底怎么回事
What the fuck you on about?
你不会真打算一整晚都这样坐着吧
You can't sit 'round here all night.
快点 查德 整理一下就出发
Come on, Chad. Sort it out, mush.
你又怎么了
What's the matter with you?
没什么
Nothing.
-说啊 -你还是去吧
-Just says it. -Might as well go.
我知道你想去 那就快点去啊
I know you wanna go anyway. Just fucking go.
我今晚要和我的家人待在一起
I'm staying here with my family tonight.
今天是我们的结婚纪念日
It's our anniversary.
胡说八道
That's bollocks.
我知道今天不是你们的结婚纪念日
I know it's not your anniversary.
-现在是了-泰森 爸爸在说胡话
-It is now. -Ty, your dad's flapping.
-他怎么回事 伙计 -快滚 肯尼
-What's happened to him, mush? -Fuck off, Kenny.
我知道你想干什么 快出去
I know what you're doing. Just fuck off.
桑普森说你罢♥工♥了
Sampson says you're on strike.
你现在没事学矿工干嘛
You a fucking miner now or what?
科尔比 肯尼说这次的活他负责
Kenny's jobbing this one, col. He just said so.
-你脑袋短路了 -我没说过
-What the fuck are you on about? -I never.
-交给肯尼就行 -他不行
-Kenny's on it, col. -Is he fuck.
那这次就让泰森做决定
Tyson's got more chance of bossing it.
你意下如何 泰森
What do you say, then, Ty?
想不想出去干活
Wanna go on a job?
想吗 想开车吗
Yeah? Bit of driving?
想
Yeah.
能给我们妈妈一支烟吗
Can I have a fag for our mum, please?
拿去 快滚
Go on, piss off.
大肥猪诺姆呢
Where's fat cunt Norman?
-诺姆 -让他休息吧
-Norman! -Leave him alone, mush.
-遮窗户的东西呢 -有车会来接应我们
-Where's windows? -Choring us a motor.
-你喝酒了吗伙计 -喝了点苹果酒
-You been drinking, mush? -I might have had a few ciders.
你真是个疯子 桑普森
You're off your head, you are, samp.
别再说废话了 莱斯特 还没完了
Shut up flapping, lest. On and on.
-他穿的拖鞋查德 -他穿的拖鞋 查德
-He's got slippers on, Chad. -He's got slippers on, Chad.
泰森 你这个小坏蛋
Ty, you little fucking devil.
你真是个傻瓜 桑普森
Stop being a dinlo, Sampson.
好了 谁去拿汽油
All right, who's gonna get the petrol?
我不去
Not me.
那莱斯特去 再帮我买♥♥一盒40根的烟
Right, lest, get me 40 fags as well.
为什么要上电视的人是我
Why is it me who's gotta get his face on TV?
因为你是长得最好看的
'Cause you's the most good-looking.
别捉弄我了 查德
For fuck's sake, Chad.
就是因为诺姆没来
Just 'cause Norman ain't here.
-再见 莱斯特 -滚开
-Bye, lest. -Fuck off.
我对天发誓 莱斯特磕了药的
I swear on the mother's cunt, them pills Lester's on,
嗑药对任何人都没好处
they're no good for no one, mush.
顶多让他变得更神经
Made him worser if anything.
我之前嗑过一次
I took one once.
结果梦见我给一只狗口♥交♥
Dreamt I sucked off a dog...
还是深喉
...spunk an' all.
-是什么 -抗抑郁的药
-What were it? -Were antidepressives.
不 我是问是什么狗
No, what were the dog?
噢 是一只拉布拉多
Oh, it were a labrador.
是一只漂亮的金毛猎犬
It was a nice blonde retriever.
你这个死变♥态♥
You sick son of a cunt.
你真是个恶心的混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗 桑普森
You're a sick fucking bastard, you know that, Sampson?
准备好了吗
All right?
-我这里有钥匙 查德 -走 快走
-I've got keys, Chad. -Gel, gel!
快开车
Gel, gel.
我把汽油抢来了 快开车 查德
Lalled choring the petrol. Quick, Chad, gel.
为什么要抢 我不是给你钱了吗
What the fuck you done that for? I gave you the scrilla.
我说过了 我不想上电视
I told you, I'm not getting my face on TV.
你个蠢货
You fucking div.
你以为加油泵上面没有摄像头
You don't think got cameras at the pumps?
-什么 -从来都没加过油的白♥痴♥
-What? -Mongs of petrol in here now.
如果我们被警♥察♥追捕而我又没烟抽的话
If we get in a chase and I ain't got no fags,
我就找你算账 莱斯特 我是认真的
I'm having you, Lester, I'm fucking having you.
我们真的是从鱼进化而来的吗
Is it true we come from fishes?
你说什么
What'd you say?
学校里是这么教的
It's what they said at school.
你听我说 孩子 认真地听着
You just listen to me, me boy, and listen good.
如果有人敢跟我说
No one is about to tell me
我是从猿猴屁♥股♥里面出来的
i come from the arse of an ape.
或者你爷爷我以前是条金鱼 我就怼他
Or that your granddaddy were a goldfish.
真的
Really.
完全就是胡话连篇
What a load of bollocks.
你真的觉得上帝会允许这种事情的发生
You really think god made us from a fish?
老师是这么说的
Teacher said.
那他们就是白♥痴♥ 大大的白♥痴♥
Well, they're fannies, then. Great big fannies.
别听他们胡说 泰森
Don't you listen to 'em, Ty.
别听他们的
Don't listen to 'em.
"从鱼进化来的"是啊
From fishes. Yeah,
他们的祖先有可能
well, maybe her ancestors.
但你我的祖先肯定不是
Not mine, not yours.
学校不是都教些常识吗
I thought school was supposed to teach you common senses.
我不喜欢上学
I don't like it there.
要我说 那完全就是浪费时间
Fucking waste of time if you ask me.
他们只是想控制你的思维
They're trying to control your mind.
所以我以前才没送查德去上过学
That's why I never did send Chad to school.
你要敢于和那些婊♥子♥对峙 泰森
You've gotta stand up against these cunts, Tyson.
这样他们才不会骑到你头上来
So they don't trespass against us.
那里面像个博物馆一样
Yeah, it were like a fucking museum!
今天真是赚到了
That were some fate, that.
你有看到那些奢华尽显的长袍吗
Did you see all
我拿了他的一顶假发
them regal outgowns?
塞进了其中一件长袍里
I chored one of his wigs, wrapped it all in his gown.
他是个法官 是个该死的法官
He were a judge. He were a fucking judge!
我♥干♥的第一笔活
First little stretch I done...
嘿 泰森
Oi! Tyson!
当时查德比你还要小一点
Chad would have been a bit younger than you.
差不多5岁吧
About five he was, I think.
是啊
Yeah.
每个人都有长大的一天 这是迟早的事
Everyone does a bit of time, you know, sooner or later.
泰森 只有上帝的良药 或者是监狱
Can be god's medicine, prison can be, Tyson.
才能教会你重要的东西
Teaches you what's important.
晚上好 凯莉
Evening, Kelly.
泰森该上♥床♥睡觉了 他明天还要上学呢
Ty's gotta go to bed now. He's got school tomorrow.
能让我把故事说完吗
Could I just finish my story?
不要给他灌输没用的东西 科尔比
Don't go filling his head with all this jank, col.
我们正在讨论他的狗的事情
We was talking about his dog.
不要无视我 泰森·卡特勒
Don't ignore me, Tyson cutler.
快给我出来
Get your skinny little arse out.
我跟你讲
I tell you,
学校里教的东西完全是颠倒黑白
that school's been rokkering him some right wrongs.
随你怎么讲 他还是要去
Say what you like. He's still going.
那好吧 听你妈妈的话
All right, then. Listen to your ma.
-我不想去 -我知道 没人想
-Don't want to. -I know. No one does.
听爷爷的话
But I say so.
我已经受够了 科尔比
I'm not bloody having this, col.
凯莉
Kel.
狗和猫能愉快相处的时间是有限的
Dogs can only play with cats so long
到最后受伤的 总是狗
before it's the dog that gets scratched.
警方响应得挺快的 查德
That's rapid response, that is, Chad.
我去甩掉他们 把所有东西都装进货车里
I'll deal with them. Just get everything in the Van.
我要跟你去 查德
I'm fucking coming with you, Chad.
我不跟他们待在一起
I'm not staying with the fatements.
那你呢 桑普森
What about you, samps?
我才不要错过警♥匪♥大战的好戏
Well, I'm not missing a fucking chase.
电影精选列表