是我临时加上去的
It's one of me own and I mean it.
不要再对戈登指指点点了
Stop whinging like a Fanny about Gordon.
他生病了 脑子有问题
The man's ill, got problems.
我要照顾他
I'm looking after him.
所以别管了
Leave it.
你是不是有什么事要跟我说
You got something to tell me, then, or what?
我们从那栋房♥子里偷的东西挺值钱的
Chored a small fortune out of that house, Chad.
我才不在乎 科尔比
I don't give a fuck, col.
一点都不在乎
Not about any of it.
几个破钟有什么意思
Who the fuck cares about clocks?
我告诉你 别跟我扯什么豪♥宅♥
I'm telling you, fuck this country house malarkey.
烧了两辆车我都觉得可惜
Not worth the cars, mush.
未来是属于互联网的 科尔比
The future's in the intraweb, col.
这就是现在的发展趋势
That's where it's all going.
明智的人 都会选择世界商贸
The wise world business.
别跟我说这些没用的 至少你不行
No son of mine is about to start with any of that crap.
你♥他♥妈♥懂电脑吗
What the fuck you know about computers?
一个字都认不到的人
You can't even read.
儿子 那种生活不属于你 别梦想了
Can't be plotting dreams of another life now, son.
否则你会吃大亏的
Gonna come down hard on you.
你杀了特瑞斯
You killed trousers.
现在你只需要集中精力
You just need to concentrate
想想下次该怎么甩开那帮警♥察♥就行
on what's coming down the road at you.
我们的王国就快降临了
Kingdom fucking come, if you ask me.
这他妈跟特瑞斯有毛关系
Fuck all to do with trousers, col.
去偷东西都是你的主意
Poxy house was your idea.
我再回去补补觉
I gotta go back to bed.
查德
Chad.
查德
Chad!
孩子们在哪儿
Where's the kids?
什么意思 他们当然在学校啊
What do you mean? They're at school.
他们没去上学 查德
They never went to school, Chad.
-我明明送他们过去了 -你没有
-I took 'em there. -You never.
我送了 不信你问我爸
I fucking did, you know. Ask me dad.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
Are you fucking joking me?
快回答我 查德 我刚刚去学校了
Don't wind me up, Chad. I've just been there.
他们一整天都没在学校
They ain't been at school all fucking day!
他们可能现在遇到麻烦了 快起来
They're in enough trouble as it is. Come on, get up.
两个小混♥蛋♥
Little bastards.
白♥痴♥
Little div.
我见到他 一定找他算账
I'm gonna rip him up when I see him.
凯莉 我是真的把他们送到学校门口了
I tell you what, Kelly, i fucking dropped them off.
-你要送他们进去 -我他妈连觉都没睡
-You've gotta walk 'em in. -I hadn't fucking slept.
查德 他们最好是跟你♥爸♥爸在一起
They'd better be with your dad. I tell you what, Chad,
他们必须在
they better fucking had be.
我不能在这样生活下去了 我已经受够了
I can't live like this no more. Can't do it. I've had enough.
我已经找到合适的地方住了
I've found us somewhere already.
手续都办好了
Everything's done.
-是诺安家 -什么时候的事
-We stop up at Noah's. -Since when?
科尔比知道吗
Does Colby know?
我们先把孩子找到吧
Let's just find the kids.
剩下的晚点再谈
We can talk all of this later.
你最好还是跟他把话说明白 查德
You should have told me, Chad.
如果你不跟他讲
I suppose if you ain't told your dad,
到最后这一切还不是只能打水漂
it don't count for shit anyway.
你有看到科尔比吗
Have you seen Colby?
看到泰森米 妮了吗
Seen Tyson? Mini?
沃尔特 你有没有看到科尔比
Walter, have you seen Colby?
看到了 他就在马车那边
Yeah, he's gone down there by the wagons, of course.
科尔比
Colby!
快看啊 我儿子 我的继承人 他来了
Here he is. Look at this. My son and heir!
我就知道你会来
Your ears must be burning.
孩子们跟你在一起吗
Are the kids here with you?
你就是我孩子 查德
You're my kid, Chad.
我是认真地 他们在吗
I'm not messing. Are they here?
他们一整天都不知道去哪儿了
They've been missing all day.
他们是小孩 小孩就喜欢乱跑
They're kids. That's what they do.
我还以为他们跟你在一起
I thought they were here with you.
没有 不过他们真应该来的
Well, they ent. Should be here.
很遗憾 还不是你 非要送他们去上学
Sorry, but that's what happens when you send them to school.
就是不听我的话
Keep trying to tell you.
我没时间跟你闲扯
I haven't got time for this.
我们必须找到他们
We gotta go find 'em.
我才下了注 查德 马上就要赢了
Just put a wager on, Chad. Just getting good.
我能问问孩子的父亲在哪儿吗
Can I ask where the children's father is?
拜托 我是为了孩子们才来这里的
Please, I'm here about my babbies.
我们很乐意帮你 我希望你明白
We're here to help you... I hope you know that.
但现在我们也霈要你的帮助 凯莉
But you need to help us now, Kelly.
请你告诉我们 你丈夫昨晚去哪儿了
You need to tell us where your husband was last night,
我保证我们会让你的生活 变得没那么累
and I promise that we will make your life a lot easier--
你们他妈的在说笑吗
are you fucking joking me?
不 我们是很认真的 凯莉
No, I'm not fucking joking you, Kelly.
你先帮我们 我们才能帮你
You need to help us to help you.
现在想离开 还来得及
Not too late to get out, you know.
在我们还有耐心之前
Before it all comes on top.
你♥爸♥你妈还是不跟你说话
Are your mum and dad still not speaking to you?
那你可以找我们谈啊 知道吗
Well, you can talk to us. You know that, don't you?
我们可以直接对你 和你的孩子
And we'll take you straight into protective custody,
实施保护性监禁
right now, you and the kids.
我孩子已经失踪12个小时了
My babbies have been missing 12 hours
你们还有兴致逗我玩
and you want me to go gammy?
真是一群没心没肺的混♥蛋♥
Heartless bastards, ain't you?
不 不 我们不是冷血的混♥蛋♥ 亲爱的
No, no, we're not heartless bastards, sweetheart.
事实上 我最近时不时就会 整天整天地
Actually, I've been thinking about you all day,
想你
as it happens.
我就在想
I've been thinking
当凯莉·卡特勒是什么感觉
what is it like being Kelly cutler?
每个夜晚都独自坐在那里
Sitting up there by yourself every night thinking,
心想 "他去哪儿了"
"where is he?
"他会回家吗 或者他今天会死吗"
Is he coming home or is tonight the night?"
恩
Hmm?
他每次出去偷东西时 你这个小脑袋里
I mean, what does go through your little brain
到底都在想些什么呢
when he's out thieving?
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're on about.
求你了 我的孩子失踪了
Please... my kids are missing.
我是诺安 有事请留言
It's Noah. Leave a message if you want.
诺安 我是查德
Noah, it's Chad.
请尽快回我电♥话♥ 伙计 就打这个号♥码
Give me a call back, mush... On this number.
我们今天早上送他们到学校门口
We dropped them off at school this morning.
但是班主任告诉我 他们并没有进去
The headmistress said they never went in.
好吧
Yeah, well...
孩子们已经告诉了我
...your kids have told us
所有我想知道的事情
everything we wanna know already.
他们现在就在警♥察♥局
They're here with us right now.
真是谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
我们今早去接他们的
Picked them up this morning.
什么 今早
What, this morning?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你♥妈♥的♥ 绑♥架♥了我的孩子还不跟我说
What, you fucking kidnapped my kids and not told me?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your filthy gob.
查德这次算是帮了我们大忙了
See, Chad's done us a favor this time.
你知道他昨晚偷的人是谁吗
Have you any idea who he robbed last night?
我他妈不在乎
I don't give a fuck.
我们会抓住他的 凯莉
We will get him, Kelly.
我们会抓住你的查德
We will get your Chad,
而这一点 你再清楚不过了
and you know it too.
我再也不会让你出去乱跑了
You'll never be able to go coursing ever again.
再也不会带你去打猎了
I'm never gonna take you hunting, ever.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你再也不能骑自行车了
You'll never be able to ride the quad again.
电影精选列表