就是这样
There we go. That's it.
我们合作得不错嘛
Now we're a proper crew.
你要加入我和泰森吗 查德
You in with me and Ty, then, Chad?
就是这样
That's it.
干得好 再重一点
There you are. A little bit more.
对 就是这样
That's it, you've got it.
释放布莱恩
Free Bryan?
没错
Yeah.
用刷子上面的部分写就行了
Just the tip of the brush. That's it.
再写一个"噶瓦逊毙了"泰森
Write "fuck gavvas", Tyson.
应该开辆好点的车来的
Could've at least chored a decent car.
我开的第一辆车是辆跑车
First car I ever chored was a 6r4.
谁信啊
No, you never.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Have that!
我们再溜一圈
Let's go again.
我们去圣保罗找强森吧
Let's go to St. Paul's and find Johnson.
不我们再去逗一下洛瓦格吧
No, man, let's keep on at lovage.
反正那个混♥蛋♥一天闲得很
The motherfucker needs baiting.
我们可以一整天都陪他玩
We've been at him all day long.
我先走了 你们慢慢吵
I'm gonna gel. You lot carry on.
-好的 让我开 -让我开
-Right, I'm driving. -I'm driving.
不 我他妈要开 让我开 让我开
No, I'm fucking driving. I'm driving. I'm driving.
-让我开 -我来开车
-Let me drive. -I'm driving.
我要怎么回家
How am I gonna get home?
开那辆车
In that.
好吧
Ah, great.
格洛斯特郡最惹眼的车
The hottest car in gloucestershire.
现在镇上的球迷都想找我们算账呢
Every gavva in town looking for us!
-真该死 -快走吧
Fuckin' hell. -Come on, mush.
你好吗 查德
All right there, Chad?
你知道他在哪儿
You know where he is.
让我看看他
Let's see him, then.
6分钟
Six minutes.
大获全胜 但还有进步空间
A clear winner. Should improve, too.
真漂亮
A beauty.
你是认真的吗
You serious about this, then?
我需要你再确认一下
Needs a bit of clearing up,
有一些问题还需要考虑
but with a bit of work...
这个你根本就不用担心 诺亚
Never mind about that, Noah.
这里很好 不是吗
It's all right, innit?
很有潜力
Got potentials.
查德 我想说的其实是
Thing is, Chad,
我很欢迎凯莉
you and your Kelly
你 还有你们的孩子住进来
and the kids are welcome up here...
但是你♥爸♥爸 还有他的小喽啰们不行
...but we can't be having your old man and his whole lot pitching up.
我们这个社区一直以来都很安定
We're a settled community, no troubles,
我不想惹什么麻烦
and I wanna keep it that way.
我也是这么想的
It's all I want too.
只需要一个孩子们方便上学的地方
Somewhere near school for Kelly and the kids.
那就好
Good.
还有一件事 查德
There is one other thing, Chad.
我不能背着你♥爸♥爸 把房♥子卖♥♥给你
I'm not doing this behind your Colby's back.
我不敢和你♥爸♥爸作对
I can't be on the wrong side of your dad.
听着 我是下定决心想买♥♥
Listen, I wanna take it.
除非你不要了 不然我会一直给你留着
It's yours unless I hear otherwise.
但是前提条件 就是我刚刚说的那些
Means what I said, though.
给我几天时间
Give me a few days
把那些乱七八糟的问题解决 好吗
to sort my shit out, okay?
可以吗
Cushty?
谢谢你 诺亚
Thanks, Noah.
你好吗 查德
All right, Chad?
之前的表演挺拉风的嘛
Nice little stunt you pulled earlier.
你觉得我会在乎飙车这种轻罪吗
Do you think I give a shit about some driving misdemeanor?
查德你的表演很有想法我很喜欢
That was very original, Chad. Well done.
是你♥爸♥爸的意思吗
Was it daddy's idea?
是你♥爸♥叫你做的 对吗
Did daddy tell you to do it, did he?
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're on about.
凯莉还好吗
How's Kelly?
你的狗腿子已经老了吧
Getting old, ain't he, your bitch?
乖 特瑞斯
All right, trousers.
理查德·卡特勒 现在宣布
Richard cutler, you're under arrest
这一切都将在审判中
on suspicion of driving a stolen car.
你因偷车的罪名被逮捕了
You do not have to say anything,
但如若在审讯时 你不正面回答
but it may harm your defense if you do not mention,
用作不利于你的证据
when questioned, anything you later rely on in court.
你说所的每一句话都 将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你差点害死你自己
Could've fucking murdered you.
话说回来 你去那里做什么
What were you doing up there anyway?
-去哪儿 -明知故问
-Up where? -You know where.
我知道那个地方
I know his poxy site.
我只是去闲逛一下
Just having a mooch.
闲逛 我不信
A mooch? Stroll on.
我想给泰森买♥♥个礼物
Gotta buy Tyson a bitch, ent I?
下周就是他生日了
It's his birthday next week.
我还没到商店呢 洛瓦格突然就冒出来了
Hadn't even got up there. Lovage just come out of nowhere.
把我堵在中间
Prick.
我根本就没办法跑
Stood no chances.
好吧
Right.
今晚给你安排了一个活
Got a job for you tonight, all right?
不是吧
Fuck that.
几个亡命徒也要参加
Some fatements in this one.
我不跟他们合作 今晚不行 伙计
Can't be doing with all that, not tonight, mush.
是有点难
Oh, well, that's tough.
但都说好今天行动了
It's all set for tonight.
你到底怎么了
What's the matter with you?
-什么 -不听我的话
-What? -You heard.
今天是星期天 为什么非要选在今晚
It's Sunday. Why has it gotta be tonight?
因为这是命令
'Cause I fucking said so!
可以把这该死的音乐关掉吗
Can we turn this fuckin' music off?
妈妈
Mama.
妈妈
Mama!
事实上 我们是在移♥动♥一个凸窗时
And we actually removed a bay window
发现这个的 后来我们就一直保留到现在
and we found it under there and I've had it ever since,
但我丈夫一直说
but my husband
这只是张一文不值的麻布
just keeps saying it's a bit of old tat.
但是我想了一下
But I just thought,
最后还是决定拿过来看看
well, I'll bring it along.
一文不值的麻布 那你有披过这张
Bit of old tat. Have you worn
一文不值的麻布吗
this bit of old tat?
电视上写的什么 泰森
What does that say, Ty?
哈哈 你不识字
Ha ha, you can't read!
-给他念念泰森 -你个小傻瓜
-Read it to him, Tyson. -You little div.
嘿 好痛
Oi, that hurts.
没有 反正我挺喜欢的
Um, no, I just liked it,
所以 就一直留着
and I just-I just kept it.
你到底来不来
Are you coming, then, or what?
-我要去 -你哪儿都不能去
-I'm coming. -You're not going anywhere.
用钻石装饰的一个狗狗用的颈圈
...a Collier de chien, a dog's collar ornament, in diamonds...
8英镑
Eight grand.
8英镑买♥♥那个
Eight grand for that?
开玩笑
Fuck off.
8千到9千英镑
...eight or nine thousand pounds.
哇
Pff.
我的天
Oh, my god.
走吧 查德 我们出发吧
Come on, then, Chad. Let's gel.
听着 肯尼
Listen, Kenny,
我根本就不知道科尔比的计划
I don't know anything what Colby's on about.
我以前从没在星期天工作过
I never worked a Sunday in my life.
还说自己是基♥督♥徒呢
Calls himself Christian.
你想干的话 自己去就行了
You wants to do it, you go and do it.
电影精选列表