快停车查德 我要下车
Stop the car, Chad! I need to get out!
-你还好吗 诺姆 -你不是说要回家吗
-You all right, norm? -You said we were going home!
我快痛死了 查德
I'm in fucking pain, Chad, please!
抓住那只兔子 就带你回家
Catch this fucker and you're on!
-你真是个疯子 -盯紧那只野兔泰森
-You're mad! -Watch the hare, Tyson.
在那边 在那边
Down there! Down there!
我好痛 这他妈一点都不好玩
It's burning! It's not fucking funny!
快闭嘴 诺姆狗 都嫌你吵
Shut up, Norman. You're putting the dog off.
去他妈的狗
Fuck the dog!
-踩油门查德 -快踩
-Give it some, Chad. -Yeah.
-加油泰森 -加油泰森
-Come on, Ty. Yeah! -That's it, Ty!
他不会开车
He can't drive!
往前开 小家伙
Keep her straight, mush.
我要死了
I think I'm gonna die!
撞它
Broadside it!
就是这样 泰森 把方向盘往左打满
That's it, Ty. Kick the back end out, mush.
别闹了 泰森
I fucking mean it, Tyson!
加油 加油 泰森
That's it! That's it, Ty!
太爽了 伙计
That was mint, mate.
别闹了 我命令你停下来 泰森
I mean it, I'm having you, Tyson.
你♥他♥妈♥快给我停下来
I'm fucking having you!
-抓住它 -在那边 在那边
-Get it! -Down there, down there!
我去 诺姆 你♥他♥妈♥害我撞车了
Fuck's sake, Norman! You made me fucking crash.
是你自己技术不好泰森
Up yours, Tyson.
好了 让我看看你的伤口
All right, let's have a look at you.
这兔子真大 是吧
Good little bitch, ain't you?
不过还是得把你杀了
Gotta get you fit, though.
还好吗诺姆
What's up, norm?
别他妈碰我查德
Don't fucking touch me, Chad!
有什么关系一点小伤而已
It's all right. It's only a poxy cut.
我骨头肯定断了是吧
It's fucking broke, innit?
那你没事为什么要从车上滚下来
Well, what you doing falling out the car, then, you dinny?
我是被人推下来的
Got pushed, didn't I?
得了吧诺姆你个笨蛋
Shut up, Norman, you little snout.
我向天发誓 我没动过他 查德
I swear on the mother's cunt, Chad.
我们走吧
Come on, let's gel.
译名: 血浓于罪
滚开
Fuck off!
这只给你
Have that.
嘿
Oi!
别往那边打 你们这帮傻瓜
Not over there, you div!
好了
Right,
打中噶瓦鼻子的人得10块钱
*噶瓦: 指北爱尔兰足球国家队及其球迷
tens on the gavva's nose.
我说了 只能打1发
One fucking go, I said.
到我了
Right, my turn.
好好学学吧
Yeah, take a load of that.
好了 每人给我10块钱
Right, that's it. Tens each.
拿来 10块
Come on, ten.
我又没参加这一局比赛
I weren't playin' in that one.
你当然参加了
Yes, you were.
-那再来一局 -涨成30了
-All right, once more? -It's now 30.
给你的
Have that.
你个死肥佬
You fat Joey.
天啊 诺姆
Fuck's sake, Norman.
我真的瘸了 凯尔
It's well gammy, kel.
你就是不想干活
Gammy dodger more like.
你好吗 小坏蛋
All right, maggot?
觉得我的伤势真的很严重
I think it's definitely fractious.
问你话呢
All right?
别再装了诺姆
Stop your flapping, Norman!
我不会照顾你的 想都别想
I'm not looking after you like this, no way.
应该干活的人 是你
You're meant to be working for me.
他说你把他的腿弄断了 查德
He's broken his leg, you have, Chad.
-我必须得去趟医院凯尔 -不可能
-I've gotta go to hospital, kel. -You know you can't do that.
有安定吗
Hypochondrio.
这里剩的已经不多了 你不知道吗
Ain't much use now 'round here, are you, you dinny?
乔伊一个人都不够用了
Hardly a Joey now.
你想让我去给你买♥♥点止痛药吗
Do you want me to get you some painkillers?
嘿 查德 他的腿真的是你弄断的
Oi, Chad, you've seriously gone and broke his leg now.
不是我 亲爱的
Weren't me, love.
别让山羊进来了 查德
Fucking goat, Chad.
米妮 不能让山羊进屋知道吗
You know you've gotta keep him out the trailer, mini.
给我泡杯茶吧 凯尔
Make us a cup of tea, then, kel.
自己泡
You do it.
监督泰森 让他把作业做了
And make sure Tyson does his school work.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我说过了啊
Told you,
我要带米妮去宠物店
I'm taking mini to the pet shop.
-她想买♥♥只水龟 -什么东西
-She wants a terrapin. -Terra fucking who?
就是乌龟 爸爸
Turtles, dad.
给我点钱 查德
Need some scrilla, Chad.
她成天就知道剥削我是吧泰森
Always wedging me, ent she, Ty?
亲一个
Give us a kiss.
再见
See you later.
过去点
Gel on.
给你♥爸♥爸泡杯茶
Make your dad a tea, then.
过来 泰森 还想跑
All right, Ty. Where you going?
你有事要忙吗 去吧
You got tiddles? Go on.
嘿
Oi.
-你要去哪儿 -去找狗
Where d'you think you're going? -To the dog.
-你没作业吗 -没有
-Ain't you got homeworks? -No.
你也从来都没做过作业啊
You never had to homework.
因为我从来就没上过学
I never went to school.
看你现在不也好好的吗
Yeah, and look at you now.
让他玩吧
Let him go play.
那好吧 儿子 去玩吧
Go on, then, son. Piss off.
那你去泡茶
Make us a tea, then.
有件事想跟你商量
Got something to show you.
什么事
About what?
我们要举♥行♥抗♥议♥活动
We're gonna protest
让他们把你弟弟放了
about your brother.
恩 恩
Huh? Huh?
泰森
Tyson.
泰森
Tyson!
蠢货
Knobhead!
本尼特
Bennett!
本尼特
Bennett!
本尼特
Bennett!
伙计 去把油漆拿过来
Go get the paint you chored, mush.
顺便穿件衣服再回来
Get some fucking clothes on whilst you're at it.
你的这个乔伊跟个动物一样 科尔比
Your Joey's a fucking animal, Colby.
你打算在这辆车上写什么
So what's the plan with the motor?
释放布莱恩的标语
Gonna make a complaint for Bryan.
已经太晚了10年就是10年
Too late for him, mush. Ten's a ten.
我不管
I ain't having it.
我做不到 他是清白的
Can't. He were innocence.
而且 他是你弟弟 他也不喜欢监狱
Besides, he's your brother. He don't like prison.
他不喜欢就可以不用坐了
Well, this ain't gonna get him out, is it?
等你蹲进去的时候 你就知道了
Just you wait 'til it's your turn.
喝水
Water.
喝水 小狗
Water, doggy.
我给你也准备了几个刷子 查德
I got some brushes for you, chaddy.
我要刷子来干嘛
What d'you want me to do with them?
你是大艺术家 你可以自♥由♥发挥 查德
Well, you're the artist, Chad. You tell me.
没窗户怎么开 查德
You need a window, Chad.
这边这位"天才"会想办法的
Worzel here can sort that out.
怎么回事 发生什么了
Fuck happened? Mush?
怎么了
What is it?
我又干了什么
What have I done now, eh?
你没事吧 让我看看
Let's look at you. Let's look at you.
电影精选列表