我会当一名画家
I would have been a painter.
一名艺术家
You know, an artist.
搞艺术很赚钱的 伙计
There's big money in art, mush.
今天是我儿子的生日
It's my kid's birthday today, you know.
都7岁了
Fucking seven years old.
真不敢相信
Can't believe that.
时间过得真快
It flies, don't it?
你有孩子吗 杰尔
You got kids, jail?
日子很辛苦 对吧
Hard, ent it?
要照顾他们 陪他们玩 还要教育他们
To do all right by 'em, teach 'em, you know.
有直升机
Helicopter.
杰尔 怕他个鸟 反正要抓的是我
Fuck's sake, jammy. It's me who's gonna be lalled.
你又没做什么错事
You haven't done nothing wrong.
听着 杰尔 把你手♥机♥借我用用
Listen, jammy, listen, i need to use your phone.
怎么了
What?
没事吧
All right?
你抢狗干什么
What you done that for?
我还是你♥爸♥爸 对吧
Still your dad, ent I?
我们会过去的
We'll be there.
查德被抓了
Chad's been lalled.
想让我带泰森过去
He wants me to bring Tyson.
他正往老地方的那棵橡树方向赶
He's heading to the oak tree by the old site.
你去吗
Are you coming?
猫鼠游戏 凯莉
Dogs and cats, kel.
泰森
Tyson!
泰森
Ty!
-你先走 伙计 -祝你好运 查德
-Cushty, mush. -Good luck, Chad.
-去死吧 -去死吧
-Have that! -Have that!
查理B小组 我是pc1267
Charlie bravo, this is pc1267.
嫌犯理查德·卡特勒正在树上
Suspect Richard cutler is now up a tree.
收到
Roger that.
对 我们抓到他了
Yeah, we got him.
你在上面好好享受吧 查德
You make yourself comfortable up there, Chad.
你去死吧
Have that.
A队请求支援 进行树上抓捕行动
Foxtrot Alpha requesting backup for tree extraction.
噢 搞什么鬼
Oh, for fuck...
听好了 科特勒 我警告你
Right, cutler, I'm warning you,
如果你们有人胆敢踏出这辆车一步
if any of you so much as step out of this vehicle,
我向你保证
I promise you...
-嘿 戈登 -查德
-Oi, Gordon... -Chad!
戈登 戈登 回车上去
Gordon--Gordon, get back in the car.
戈登 听警官的话
Gordon, you heard what the officer said.
-戈登 科特勒 -快回车上去
-Gordon. Cutler. -...Back in the car.
他脑子有问题 我也管不住他
He's out of control. I don't know what to do with him.
这里发生什么了 我管不了他
What's going on here? He's not listening.
-科特勒 快回去 -发生什么了
-Cutler, get back. -What's happenin'?
我们要逮捕他 他触犯了加重侵犯
We're arresting him. Aggravated trespass,
破门入侵 实施身体伤害
breaking and entering, actual bodily harm,
盗取他人财物等几项罪名
theft of property. The list goes on.
板上钉钉的事实 你们快散了吧
It's all over now, so just fuck off.
查德 你在上面干什么
Chad, what you doing up there?
我不想下去
I ain't coming down.
该死
Fuck that.
没有你和这位警官玩猫鼠游戏
Think I don't have my own problems...
我是不是以后也会少些麻烦啊
...without you playing cat and dog with this lot?
你干什么
What you doing?
戈登
Gordon.
戈登 戈登 快回来
Gordon! Gordon, get back here!
-滚开 烂警♥察♥ -戈登 别做傻事
-Fuck off, lovage! -Gordon, don't be an idiot!
我就是个傻子
I am an idiot!
快回来 看在上帝的份上
Get back! Fuck's sake!
戈登 快回车上去
Gordon, get back in the car!
戈登
Gordon!
我的天啊
For fuck's sake!
小孩子爬个树都不行吗
Boy's got a right to climb a tree.
你可以吗 小坏蛋
All right, you little maggot?
有个罪犯在上面 小孩子怎么可以上去
What sort of a man puts a boy up in a tree now?
看在上帝的份上 那个人是他爸爸
It's his dad, for holy Trinity's sake.
我爱死你了 凯莉
I fucking love you, kel!
我也爱你 科特勒
Fucking love you, cutler.
我爱你 米妮
Love you, mini.
就是这样 泰森
That's it, Ty.
干得漂亮 戈登
Nice one, Gordon. Well done.
谢谢
Thanks.
是你掉的帽子吧
Think you dropped your hat.
干得漂亮 这才是我的好儿子
That's it. That's my boy.
挺累的吧 小笨蛋
Should be having you, you little cunt.
你知道我是爱你的 泰森
You knows I love you, Ty.
那是什么
What's that?
今天是你生日 对吧
Your birthday, innit, mush?
过来
Come here.
抱着
Here.
给他取个名字
Think of a name.
-我不会 -你可以的 泰森
-Can't. -Yeah, you can, Ty.
-小鱼 -小鱼
-Fishes? -Fishes?
这算什么名字
What sort of name is that?
就叫小鱼 爸爸
Fishes, dad.
那好吧 就叫他小鱼吧
All right, then, we'll call him fishes.
虽然不是什么好名字
Not a very good name, though, that, fishes.
你要好好照顾他哦
You're gonna have to look after him, now.
克劳利夫人 她很喜欢你
Mrs. crawley, she likes you.
她说你是个好学生
Thinks you're a fucking good 'un.
没骗你
She said so.
告诉你 泰森 我真希望我之前也上过学
Tell you summat, Ty, i wish I did go to school.
真的
I really do.
爸爸
Dad...
地球真的是平的吗
...is the world really flat?
这个我也不清楚 伙计
I don't fucking know is the truth, mush.
看来你得自己寻找答案了
Gotta work this out for yourself.
很长一段时间里 我可能都没办法见你了
I'm not gonna see you for a while.
你一定要坚强
I want you to be strong.
这是给你的 好吗
This is for you, okay?
好好保管
You keep this.
现在一切都变了 泰森
Things are gonna be different now, Ty.
你能明白吗
You understand?
能吗
Yeah?
照顾好你妈妈
Look after your mammy...
要听她的话
...and do what she says.
也要照顾好你妹妹
And you look after your sister.
我现在就只能指望你了 泰森
I'm relying on you now, Ty.
我一直都很信任你
I always knew I could.
没关系 泰森
It's all right, Ty.
没关系
It's all right.
不要哭 不要在他们面前哭
No crying, not in front of them.
看着我
Look at me.
对不起 泰森
I'm sorry, Ty.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
你现在必须长大了
You're gonna have to be a man now.
明白吗
You hear me?
你现在就是国王了 儿子
You're the king now, my son.
听着 泰森
Now, Tyson...
我们是科特勒家族的一员
...we're cutlers.
我们勇往直前
We gelling.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
You ready?
不能让噶瓦以为他们战胜了我们 绝不
The gavvas can't think they've beaten us, no way.
别害怕 伙计
Don't be scared, mush.
有我在呢 好吗 能做到吗
I've got you, all right? All right?
-准备好跳下去了吗 -好
-We're gonna do this? -Yeah.
我数3声 好吗
On three, okay?
电影精选列表