-发生什么事了 -狗狗死了
-What happened, mush? -Dog's dead.
-什么意思 狗死了 -狗死了 爸爸
-What do you mean, the dog's dead? -Dog's dead, dad.
傻子的灭火罐爆了
Worzel's fire exploded.
-怎么回事 -不关我的事 查德
-What the fuck? -Don't ask me, Chad.
你差点把泰森害死 你这个该死的驴脑袋
You could have killed Tyson, you dumb gummidgey fuck!
必须得离开 科尔比
He's gotta go, col.
我才不管他走出去是死是活
I don't care if he's a jubby dinlo.
他在这里就是个累赘
He's a fucking liability.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do 'bout it?
他可能会害死这里的孩子的
He's gonna kill one of the kids.
别说傻话了查德
Don't be a Fanny, Chad.
这是很严肃的问题
There's nothing Fanny about it.
你冷静一下 别激动
All right, calm down, calm down.
没事吧 泰森 高兴点好吗
All right, Tyson? Cushty, son?
别往心里去 孩子 这不是你的错
It's all right, mush. Weren't your fault.
我再给你买♥♥一只新狗
We'll get you a news one.
你欠我一只狗 傻子
You owe me a new dog, worzel.
那那只死了的能给我吗 查德
Can I keep that one then, eh, Chad?
你吃了都行
You can fuckin' eat it for all I care.
我已经受够他了 科尔比
I've had enough of his shit, col.
"精神失常的人是受到保佑的"查德
Blessed are the cracked, Chad.
这是卡尔·马♥克♥思♥说的
Karl Marx said that.
那是谁
Karl fucking who?
我能把那条狗烧了吗 科尔比
Can I cremate the dog, then, eh, col?
恩
Huh?
你要在上面睡觉
You gonna sleep up there?
不
No.
听我说 那只狗是很乖
Look, he were a good dog, mush.
但你♥爸♥爸会给你再买♥♥一只的
But your dad'll get you another one.
来吧 我们去取取暖
Come on, let's go get some warm.
你嗑的是别人的药
That's them pills you're on, les.
快看 我在绕着火堆跑
I'm running 'round the fire, look.
跑完一圈又一圈 根本停不下来
I'm going 'round and 'round. I'm going 'round and 'round.
继续跑
'Round and 'round!
我父亲曾告诉我 地球是平的
My dad once told me the world were flat.
"在我目光所及的地方 儿子"他说的
"From where I'm looking, son," he said,
"在我看来这 个地球是平的"
"from where I'm looking, the world is flat."
我到现在都还相信他
I believed him. I still do.
地球是个他妈的球
It's a fucking ball.
在你开始之前我想说
Now, before you start,
我才不管什么外太空理论
I don't give a fuck about outer space
或者你自己的看法 怎么没看到查德
or the view from up there. Where's Chad?
我跟查德也是这么讲的 不信你问他
And I've told Chad the same. You ask him.
他在哪儿 你自己去问
Where is he? You ask him.
他会告诉你们的
He'd tell ya.
地球是平的
It's flat.
给你找一个池塘
Get you a pond, mush.
想要吗 小乌龟
Innit, terrapin?
上帝告诉我 要把这件事告诉你的下一代
God said you pass it down from father to son.
从父亲 传给儿子 再传给自己的外孙
From father, son, grandson.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
像他这样明事理的人 怎么可能说错
What right-thinking man would say wrong?
从最开始的时候 到现在 他都一直存在
As it were in the beginning, is now,
并将永远存在下去 保佑我 上帝
ever shall be, so help me god.
-阿门 -你搞什么本尼特
-Amen! -Fucksake, Bennett!
你去死吧 呆瓜
Fucking hell, gummidge.
肯尼是个傻瓜
Kenny's a fucking idiot.
我站到过最高的山顶上
I've stood up top the highest hill,
也爬上了最高的数
climbed up the highest tree,
在我目光所及的地方
looked as far as my eyeballs'll stretch.
你猜我发现了什么 泰森
You know what, Tyson?
-切都是平的 -平的 平的
-It was still flat. -Flat, flat.
那月亮呢 这个你又怎么解释
What about the moon, then? How do you explain that?
我才不管乔基说过什么
I never did care for anything any gorgie did say,
或者高高在上的女王 或者军队
nor his majesty the queen, nor the army.
我爸爸说的就是真理
What my dad said were the truth
如果有人敢质疑 我就跟他死磕到底
and I'd fight any fucker who says else.
你那个该死的爸爸每天晚上
Your bloody dad telling the same...
都要讲同样的该死的故事
...bloody story every bloody night.
他真的以为 我们会信他说的这些废话
I mean, does he actually believe we buy all that bollocks?
泰森是真信了
Tyson actually does.
接下来就是你在马槽出生的故事
Next thing is you being born in a manger
再到圣母玛利亚的故事
to a bloody virgin Mary.
你以前不是觉得他挺风趣的吗
You used to think him funny.
是啊 直到他害布莱恩被抓进去
Yeah, until he got Bryan sent down.
有件事我想跟你说 亲爱的
Tell you something, love.
你听好了 我是不会一直待在这里
You get lalled, I'm not sticking round here
听他喋喋不的 没门
listening to him harp on. No chance.
你说过我们不会
You did say we weren't living
一直跟你♥爸♥爸住在一起的 查德
with your dad forever, Chad.
孩子们去哪儿了
Where are the kids?
你有在听我说话吗
Did you hear what I'm saying?
我不是要求你买♥♥栋房♥子 好好生活
I'm not asking you to move into an house.
过来 凯莉·卡特勒
Come on, Kelly cutler.
已经到周末了
It's the weekend.
你保证过的 还记得吗 查德
You did promise. You know that, Chad?
我保证
I do promise.
事情没你想的这么简单
You know it's compilated.
你不敢和你老爸对着干
You can't stand up to your dad,
这就是你的问题
that's your problem.
我让你尝尝我的厉害
I'll show you my problem.
你吵我起来就是为了这个
You woke me up for this?
我想和你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
你之前怎么回事 查德
What's happening, then, Chad?
我累了
I'm tired.
快点 有话直说
Come on, talk to me, boy.
我没怎么 就是困了想睡觉
Nothing going on. Sleep, that's all.
那你昨天为什么
So why the fuck did you
要表现得这么他妈的讨人厌
behave like such a little twat yesterday?
你小孩子还不懂事
Worse than the kids, you was.
居然敢无视我
Fucking ignore me!
你洒我♥干♥什么
What the fuck you done that for?
你根本就不知道 查德
You got no idea, Chad.
你完全无法体会我 之前受过的苦
No idea the troubles I've had
我是如何振作起来的
putting all this together.
而你倒好 作为我的长子
And here you are, my eldest,
却一副高高在上的样子
acting like the prize div.
你知道我爸爸之前跟我说过什么吗
You know what my dad once said to me?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
那你到底是犯什么病了
What the fuck is the matter with you, then?
我只是想好好保护我的家人 科尔比
I'm just trying to look after my family, col.
你说什么
What you say?
我不是你的家人吗
I'm your family.
别忘了自己是谁 小伙子
You're forgetting who you are, boy.
我向天发誓 如果被我发现
I swear to god, i will fucking smash
你变成和乔基一样的人
your puny little fucking skull
我一定会捏碎你那不堪一击的头骨
and then I will pluck every little pubic hair
然后把你
out of your bollocks
小♥弟♥弟♥上的汗毛
if I think you're getting anywhere close
一根一根地拔掉
to being a fucking gorgie.
快过来
Come here.
亲爸爸一下
Give your dad a kiss.
你好吗 泰森
All right, then, Tyson?
你好吗 早上好 真高兴你能来 孩子
All right? Morning. Glad you're here, me boy.
我刚跟你♥爸♥爸说 有事情想找你帮忙
Just saying, we got a job for you, we have.
会写"释放布莱恩"这几个字吗
Spell "free Bryan."
FF额
Fuh, fuh, eh...
没错 来 你来写
Right, come on, you do it.
开始吧 就写在这里
Right, there you go, right there.
写吧
Spell it.
电影精选列表