都有谁在追我们
All right, who we got, then?
我看到有卡林
We got carlin.
还有那个傻子罗伯特
And that fuckhead Roberts.
罗伯特的开车技术超级好
Roberts is a fucking awesome driver.
跟我比他算老几
Is he fuck.
别他妈碰我 桑普森
Stop touching me, Sampson.
你♥他♥妈♥喝醉了吗 查德 你这是在醉驾啊
Do your drunk driving, Chad. Do your drunk driving.
-准备烟火棒 -我去拿
-All right, get the fire thingy. -On it, mush.
嘿 你要做什么 桑普森
Oi, what you doing, Sampson?
准备跳下去
Time to get off-road.
不行 这是我的这是我的灭火器
No, my fire extinguisher!
这是我拿的 查德 让他把东西给我
I chored that. Oi, Chad, tell him to let me--
你到底什么毛病 莱斯特
what the fuck is wrong with you, Lester?
里基在车尾 伙计
On Ricky's corner, mush.
点火 桑普森
All right, let it rip, samps.
让你们尝尝厉害
Fucking have that!
我的天啊
Jesus fucking Christ!
让我跳下去 查德
Let me bail out, Chad.
我认识一个美女住在这附近
I know a bird who lives 'round here.
警♥察♥还在后面呢
Gavvas are still right behind us.
谁他妈在乎
Who gives a fuck?
他绝对是精虫泛滥了
He's a proper dirty sex pest, he is.
他不用跳的我都准备停车了
Didn't have to jump. I was just about to stop.
你♥他♥妈♥做什么 查德
Fuck you doing, Chad?
我说了 没有烟我就开不好车
Told you, I fucking hate chases without fags.
莱斯特 谁忘买♥♥的谁去买♥♥
You forgot 'em, Lester. You go get 'em.
我他妈才不进去呢 你要抛弃我
Fucking not going in there. You'll leave me behind.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子 查德
Off your fucking head, you are, Chad.
我有钱 我有钱
I got the money. I got the money.
小盒的登曼斯
20 denmans.
不 要大盒的
No, 40.
再来一袋巧克力
And a pack of maltesers.
不用找了
Keep the change.
-搞定 -快走 快走
-Cushty, mush. -Hurry up. Hurry up.
我觉得你最好把烟戒了 查德
I think you should actually stop smoking, Chad.
你确定 查德
You sure, Chad?
不 不 该死
No, no. Fuck!
噢
Oh, f--
噢
oh.
该死
Fuck.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不来接我
You could have fucking picked me up.
我走了4个小时才回来
Four hours I walked back.
我在树下面等了你好久
I were waiting for you at the tree.
到底发生了什么 儿子
What happened, then, son?
快速反应 就这么简单
Rabid response, that's what happened.
从头开始说
Start at the beginning.
我他妈把特瑞斯杀了
I fucking killed trousers.
-谁 -特瑞斯 洛瓦格的狗
-Who? -Trousers. Lovage's bitch.
好吧
Oh, right. Yeah.
那个房♥子是谁的
Who was they in the house?
谁在乎 快来这里坐下
Who gives a fuck? Come on, sit down.
喝点苦杏酒
Have an amaretto,
然后享受一下父子的独处时光
a little father and sonly.
告诉我事情的经过
Tell me what happened.
臭小子
Well, fuck ya.
历史之最
...ever be able to.
一大批古董在昨晚被盗
A huge haul of antiques has been stolen
可称作是近年来 英国国内发生过的
in what could turn out to be one of britain's
最大的一起盗窃案
biggest domestic robberies.
盗贼的目标
Thieves targeted
格洛斯特郡治安长官 在普格洛姆的家
the lord lieutenant of gloucestershire's home
离切尔滕纳姆非常近
in purgrove just outside cheltenham.
其庄园里的私人藏品
The private art collection at the manor
总共价值上千万英镑
was valued at tens of millions of pounds.
虽然最后的损失还未评估准确
The loss has not yet been assessed
不过相信损失的数值一定非常可观
but is believed to be considerable.
郡治安长官在今早抵达了他的庄园
The lord lieutenant arrived back at his house this morning
但现在不方便接受采访
but was unavailable for comment.
查德
Chad.
查德 快醒醒 你上新闻了
Chad, wake up. You're on the news.
这次的作案手法
This follows a series
和最近这片区域 发生的盗窃案如出一辙
of identical burglaries in the area.
我们有足够理由相信 这几次案件都是
We have good reason to believe it was carried out
同一批相当专业的团伙之手
by the same highly professional gang.
全国新闻 看你干了什么好事 查德
National news. For fuck's sake, Chad.
他们一定会来抓你的 这你是知道的
They're gonna come after you now, you know they will.
-再让我多睡会儿 -没门
-I need to go back to sleep, kel. -No way.
今天该你送孩子们上学
You're doing the school run.
我要带诺姆去医院
I'm taking Norman to the hospital.
-他是逃犯 -我知道
-He's under warrant, kel. -I know he is.
这他妈还不是你的错
That's your fucking fault as well.
那个呆子把孩子们的拖鞋都烧掉了
And worzel bloody burnt the kids' slippers.
我不能再和这个讨厌的家伙生活在一起了
I can't be living with the pissy arse much longer.
你们好 小猴子们
All right, monkey.
别烦你们爸爸
Leave your dad alone.
-你什么时候回来的 -不关你的事
-What time did you get back? -Never you mind.
-准备好上学了吗 -我不想去
-You ready for school? -Don't want to.
我想和科尔比去集市
I want to go to the fair with Colby.
给你3分钟时间到车上去
You've got three minutes to make it to the car.
听见了吗 泰森
You hear me, Ty?
泰森
Tyson?
起来 泰森 让你爷爷进来
All right, Tyson, let your granddad in.
滚下去 呆子
Out the car, worzel.
啊 让他上来吧 查德
Aw! Leave him alone, Chad.
快点 我让你下车 傻子
You heard. Out the car, gummidge.
他如果在车上 我就不开车
I ain't moving whilst he's in here.
别这么幼稚嘛
Don't be childish.
跟个小孩子一样
Worse than the kids.
好吧 出去
All right, out.
学校今天不能带鸡
No chickens at school today.
昨天的事上了国家新闻 爸爸
Fucking national news, dad.
-上面又没现你的名字 -那可不一定
-Weren't you in the news, son. -Might as well have been.
你♥爸♥爸是个传奇 泰森
Your dad's a legend, Tyson.
逍遥法外
Hiding under cows.
这个在学校里是没得学的 对吧
Don't teach you that at school, do they?
你就没想过他们在学校一天都教些什么
Don't you ever think what actually happens in there?
我觉得都是些毫无价值的东西
You know what I reckon of it, don't ya?
你们两个最好跟爷爷一起去集市玩
You two'd be better off coming to the fair with your granddad.
嘿 他们是我孩子 科尔比
Oi, they're my fucking kids, col,
他们应该听我的 亲爸爸一个
and I do what I like with 'em. Give us a kiss.
在学校不能骂人
No swearing, not at school.
不能骂人 为什么
No swearing? What's that about?
骂人是上帝给予我们的权利
God given right to swear.
嘿 泰森
Oi, Tyson,
跟你们老师说 让他们去死吧
tell your teachers to go fuck their mothers!
你难不成还想让他们开飞机来接你 诺姆
They ain't gonna airlift you, is they, Norman?
-好吧 凯莉 -快起来
-All right, kel. -Get your fat arse ready.
我来了
I'm coming!
凯莉 查德让我来保护你
Kelly, Chad has sent me to protect you.
你离我远点 本尼特 知道吗
You stay away from me, Bennett, you hear?
我给你准备了一只鸡 凯莉
I got a chicken for you, kel.
自己喂
Stuff it.
嘘
Shh.
他就是坑 我不想他出现在孩子们身边
He's a wrong 'un. Don't want him around my kids.
游戏中受的伤 是没人需要负责任的
Can't be held responsibles if it carries on playing up.
要爱自己的邻居 查德
Love thy neighbor,
这是10条规则里写的
Chad, that's one of the ten.
我再告诉你第11条
I'll tell you an eleventh.
电影精选列表