That's why, after I killed him,
就把他的齿轮占为己有
I took his cog for myself.
他永远都会比你更伟大
He was greater than you'll ever be!
很难说喔 我挺伟大的
I don't know. I'm pretty great.
但我了你为什么想当他而不是我
But I can understand why you'd want to wear his face over mine.
拿去
Here.
我来确定它不会被弄掉
Let's make sure it doesn't come off.
好吧
Okay.
我可以的
I can do this.
不是吧?我们值班22次没休息
You can't be serious. We just worked 22 shifts without a break!
矿工需要休息和维修
These miners need rest and time to repair and--
御天敌要更多能量
Sentinel Prime wants more Energon.
给我回去矿场 不然我就来硬的
So get back in the mines before I make you get back in the--
-那是谁?-你们有看到吗?
- Who was that? - Did you see who that was?
不可能是他
That can't be him.
那是...
Is that...
不可能
It can't be.
-奥利安?-爵士
- Orion? - Jazz.
真的是你吗?
Is it really you?
对 我看起来有点小小的不一样
Yeah, I know I, uh, look a little different.
"小小的"?
"Little"?
你一点都不小
There's nothing "little" about you.
这怎么可能?
Uh, how is this possible?
御天敌说你因为受伤死了
Sentinel told us you died from your race injuries.
御天敌是个骗子
Sentinel is a liar.
什么?
What? Huh?
我知道我很没说服力
Look, I know how this will sound coming from me.
我不是个好矿工
I was never the most focused miner.
但大家都看到 一切都不同了
But as you can see, everything is different now.
我去了地表 得知了真♥相♥
I went to the surface and I learned the truth.
我的朋友们
My friends,
我们一出生都有变形齿轮
we were all born with transformation cogs.
御天敌却把它们偷走
And then Sentinel, he stole them from us.
他也夺走我们自己做决定的能力
He took away our ability to make our own decisions.
他剥夺了我们的自♥由♥
He stole our freedom.
但现在我要给你们第一个真正的决定权
But now, I'm offering you your first real choice.
你们可以继续工作 让自己活活累死
You can work a 23rd shift and mine yourself to death
或是跟我一起反抗御天敌
or fight back against Sentinel with me.
就是现在
Right now.
-怎么反抗?-没有齿轮就不能战斗
- How are we supposed to do that? - We can't fight. We don't have cogs.
真正的变形金刚不是取决于胸口的齿轮
What defines a Transformer is not the cog in its chest
而是他们核心内的火种
but the spark that resides in their core.
它能给你把世界变得更好的意志力
A spark that gives you the will to make your world better.
御天敌永远无法夺走我们身上的火种
And that spark, Sentinel can never take from us.
我们数量不够多 需要一支军团
There's not enough of us. We'd need an army.
我们已有一支军团 艾丽塔正在召募士兵
And we have one. Elita is bringing troops.
我们不会孤军奋战
We are not alone in this.
想要掌控自己的命运
If we want to be in control of our own destiny,
就必须誓死奋战
we will have to fight for it.
我们现在就要勇敢站起来为自己奋战
Now is the time for us to stand up......for ourselves.
为了反抗不公正
Stand up for this injustice.
我向你们保证这绝对值得誓死奋战
I promise you this fight will be worth it.
追随我
Follow me.
只要同心协力 什么都无法阻挡我们
Nothing can stop us when we stand together.
团结一心
Together as one.
奥利安派克斯...
Orion Pax! Orion Pax! Orion Pax!
艾丽塔...时候到了
Elita, it's time.
收到
You got it.
系好安全带 亮晶晶 我们要进击
Buckle up, Blinky. We're going in.
别自寻死路
Not a good idea.
D 别起来
D, stay down.
真可惜
Well, that's a shame.
你曾是很好的矿工
You really were a great miner.
遭到攻击 保护御天敌
We've got a breach! Protect Sentinel!
被他们发现了 这会很颠簸
They spotted us. It's about to get bumpy.
至高护卫 弹射
High Guard, eject.
快啊 冲吧
Come on! Move out!
敌人太多了 必须撤退
There's too many. We have to abort!
我们死定了
We're not gonna make it.
全力进攻 让我们违反点规定吧
Metal to the pedal, miners! Let's break some protocol!
那才够威风 派克斯
That's what I'm talking about, Pax!
哇 太夸张了
Whoa! That's intense.
你赢不了 我啥都看得见
You can't win, miner. I see everything!
那倒是真的
That's right, you do.
但你看不到我们要冲进去的塔台
Except the tower we're about to crash into.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
喂
Hey!
他对你做了什么?
What has he done to you?
这跟我要对他做的事比起来不算什么
This is nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to Sentinel.
声波 解放囚犯
Soundwave, free the prisoners.
我知道怎么阻止他 答案是黑寡妇
I know how to stop him. Airachnid is the answer.
-我要用我的方法 -D
- I'm doing this my way. - D!
太棒啦
Yes!
我有战斗面罩
I got a battle mask!
艾丽塔 战斗面罩 突然冒出来...
Elita! Battle mask! It appeared when this guy tried to--
手刀?我有手刀
Knife hands? I have knife hands!
搞什么?
What the--?
金刚
Badassatron.
御天敌在哪里?
Where's Sentinel?
你们这两个可怜的小傻瓜
You pathetic little twits.
你们真以为能摧毁我建立的一切?
Did you really think that you could knock down everything I've built?
-你玩完了 你逃避不了真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥?
- It's over, Sentinel. You can't escape the truth. - What truth?
我拔掉你们天生就有的齿轮?
That I plucked the cogs from your newborn chests?
逼你们替我采矿 好让我还债和称王?
Forced you to mine so that I could pay off the Quintessons and live like a king?
这都不重要 因为真♥相♥...
None of that matters! Because the truth...
是...我...说了算
...is what I make it.
炮弹来袭
Incoming!
-他太强了 -我有个计划
- He's too strong. - I have a plan.
-我们需要黑寡妇 -黑寡妇?
- We need Airachnid. - Airachnid?
-我们需要她的记忆 -她在哪?
- We need her memory. - Where is she?
找到她了
Found her!
艾丽塔
Elita!
别弄坏她
Do not break her.
带她到广播站
Bring her to the broadcast station.
我们去找你
We'll meet you there.
说得倒容易
Easier said than done.
我叫你别弄坏她
I said, don't break her!
安啦 我会很温柔
Relax! I'm being very gentle.
奥利安 你看 我有手刀
Orion! Orion, look! I have knife hands!
我看到了
I can see that.
我要劈死这些家伙 看喔 过来
I'm gonna cut these guys. Watch. Come here!
晚点再说 我们得走了
You can jab them later. We got to go.
不好意思 你不能进来
Uh, excuse me. You can't be in here.
B
B!
-他们不是坏蛋 -你干嘛劈开门?
- These are not the bad guys. - Why did you cut the door?
啥米?没啦 那...
What? No, I didn't-- That was an-- I--
本来就是那样 对吧?
It was already like that. Right?
对啦
Yes, that's right. That's right, yes.
本来就是那样
Yeah, it was already like-- Yes. Mm-hmm.
注意 铁堡城
Attention, Iacon City.
请准备收看御天敌的直播
Stand by for a live transmission from Sentinel Prime.
D-16 怎么了?
What's wrong, D-16?
起来
Rise up!
所以我杀了他以后...
That's why after I killed him--
我杀了他以后 就把他的齿轮占为己有
That's why after I killed him, I took his cog for myself.
...占为己有
...cog for myself.
什么真♥相♥?我拔掉你们天生就有的齿轮?
What truth? That I plucked the cogs from your newborn chests?
逼你们替我采矿 好让我还债和称王?
Forced you to mine so that I could pay off the Quintessons and live like a king?
什么真♥相♥?
What truth?
我拔掉你们天生就有的齿轮?
That I plucked the cogs from your newborn chests?
逼你们替我采矿 好让我还债和称王?
电影精选列表