Forced you to mine so that I could pay off the Quintessons and live like a king?
我已经逼矿工卖♥♥命工作
I'm working my miners as hard as I can.
我发誓会把剩下的给你
I swear I will get you the rest!
我已经逼矿工卖♥♥命工作
I'm working my miners as hard as I can.
我发誓会把剩下的给你
I swear I will get you the rest!
我已经逼矿工卖♥♥命工作 我发誓...
I'm working my miners as hard as I can, I swear--
骗子
Liar!
我们曾经相信你
We trusted you!
叛徒
Traitor!
派克斯...我们成功了
Pax, we did it.
D
D!
D-16.
D-16.
我们可以一起领导赛博坦
We can lead Cybertron together!
别杀我
Don't do this!
你这是在干嘛?
What are you doing?
结束了 铁堡城居民都知道真♥相♥了
It's over, D. Everyone in Iacon knows the truth.
我也知道
So do I!
他夺走我们的一切 我要杀了他
He took everything from us! I have to do this!
你不必杀他
No, you don't.
不能用一场处决开始重建铁堡城
Rebuilding Iacon cannot begin with an execution.
他死有余辜 难道你不知道?
He deserves to die! Can't you see that?
我们比他更好 别变得跟御天敌一样
We're better than this. Don't be like Sentinel.
派克斯...
Pax,
你必须让开 不然我会动手逼你
you need to move out of my way before I move you myself.
D 听我...
D, listen--
住手
Stop!
不
No!
不不不 为什么?
No, no, no, no. Why?
你为什么那么做?为什么?
Why did you do that? Why?
D...不要
D... Don't D, no.
我不想再救你了
I'm done saving you.
元祖金刚的时代结束了
The Age of Primes has ended!
不会再有冒牌先知
No more false prophets!
只要追随我 你们将不会再受骗
Follow me and you will never again be deceived.
反抗
Rise up!
反抗
Rise up! Rise up!
反抗 反抗
Rise up! Rise up! Rise up!
奥利安派克斯
Orion Pax,
你牺牲小我完成大我的高贵情操
your noble sacrifice for the greater good
已经在元始天尊眼中 证明了自己
has proven you worthy in the eyes of Primus.
他托付给你
He entrusts in you
赛博坦的未来
the future of Cybertron
以及...领导模块
and the Matrix of Leadership!
我将领导大家迎接未来
I will lead us all into the future!
我...
I...
是...
am...
威震天
Megatron!
崛起吧
Arise...
擎天柱
Optimus Prime.
把它摧毁
Burn it down!
全都摧毁
All of it!
威震天万岁
All hail Megatron!
-他会杀了大家 -我们得阻止他 来吧
- He's gonna kill everyone. - We have to stop him. Come on.
住手 结束了
Stop! It's over.
他所有的爪牙都死了才算结束
It's over when every last one of his followers is dead!
不可能
Impossible.
元始天尊把模块交给你
Primus gave you the Matrix.
我们本来可以一起建造未来
We could've built the future together.
我会亲手建造未来
I'll build it myself.
谁敢挡我的路就得死
After I tear down everyone in my way!
我们得到改变世界的力量
We were given the power to change our world
你却要摧毁它
and you chose to destroy it.
就跟御天敌一样
Just like Sentinel.
你背叛了赛博坦和所有居民
You have betrayed Cybertron and its citizens.
而且你背叛了...我
And you betrayed me.
走吧
Go.
带着至高护卫离开
Take the High Guard and leave.
你被逐出铁堡城
You are banished from Iacon.
事情不必变成这样
It didn't have to end this way.
事情还没结束...擎天柱
This isn't over, Prime.
至高护卫 跟我走
High Guard, follow me!
敌友之间的界线 不像我曾相信的那么清楚
The line between friend and enemy is not as clear as I once believed.
一旦跨越界线 就再也无法回头
Once it's crossed, there's no going back.
有些改变永远不能恢复
Because some transformations are permanent.
震天尊元祖金刚 帅喔
Hey, Megatronus Prime. Nice.
对啊 他是我的偶像
Oh, yeah. Well, he's my hero.
史上最伟大的元祖金刚
The greatest Prime to ever live.
-我是D-16 -我是奥利安派克斯
- I'm D-16. - Orion Pax.
你开采过能量吗?
You ever mine Energon before?
没有 你呢?
No. You?
没有 听说很危险
No. I hear it's dangerous.
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
只要你罩我 我也会挺你
You watch my back, I promise to watch yours.
好喔
All right.
谢了 派克斯
Thanks, Pax.
这是赛博坦全新的开始
A new beginning for Cybertron.
还有一位全新的领袖
And a new leader.
关于那一点
Yes, about that.
我用得着一个机器人的帮助 各方面都比我更好
I could use some help from a bot who is better than me in every way.
我吗?
Who, me? Oh, no, no.
我在废弃物管理部的工作很轻松
I have a pretty sweet gig working in waste management.
上尉 我该帮你升职了
Well, Captain, I do owe you a promotion.
艾丽塔少校听起来如何?
How's Major Elita sound?
中校如何?
How about Commander?
当然更好
Even better.
抱歉 B 我不能让你回去地下50层
And I'm sorry, B, but I cannot let you go back to sublevel 50.
我虽然成为元祖金刚 但我需要你在我身边
I may be a Prime now, but I'm gonna need you by my side.
真假?这是我这辈子最棒的一天
Are you serious? This is the greatest day of my life.
我可以当公务员了
I get to work for the government.
好吧 那是新招
Okay. So that's new.
抱歉喔 这是怎样?
I'm sorry, what is happening?
我们在此齐聚一堂 团结一心
And now we stand here together as one...
证明我们都有变形的力量
proving we all have the power to transform,
实现我们与天具来的命运
to become who we were destined to be,
拨乱反正 让我们的世界变得更好
to right wrongs, to make our world better.
因为在这里 自♥由♥与自主
Because here, freedom and autonomy
是所有生命体的权利
are the rights of all sentient beings.
我们在这里全都是博派金刚
Here, all are truly Autobots.
这个讯息是对所有五面怪的警告
This message is a warning to all Quintessons.
你们敢回到赛博坦 博派金刚将在此等待
If you dare return to Cybertron, the Autobots will be waiting.
我将在此等待
I will be waiting.
我...是擎天柱
I am Optimus Prime.
《变形金刚:源起》
大伙儿 好消息 能量回来了
Hey, guys! Great news, the Energon's back!
我有齿轮 我可以变形
And I have a cog and I can transform!
说来话长 晚点再说
It's a long story. I'll fill you in later.
最棒的是 我有两把手刀
Oh! And here's the best part. My hands are straight-up knives.
看好啰 手刀出鞘
Watch this. Knife hands!
不
No!
献给布莱恩·加特纳 我们永远感激你
御天敌那个叛徒死了
Sentinel the betrayer is dead.
但他的死产生一个全新的敌人
But his death has given life to a new enemy.
更强大的敌人
A stronger enemy.
跟我有私人恩怨的敌人
A personal enemy.
我们不会受到他的谎言蒙骗
We will not be blinded by his deception.
我们是...
We are the ones who are...
狂派金刚
Decepticons!
反抗
Rise up!
反抗 反抗
Rise up! Rise up!
电影精选列表