排气孔强风会把你吹到城市的另一边
Get caught in one of those, it'll launch you halfway across the city.
好吧 你要带我去哪?
Okay, where are you taking me?
扫兴鬼 这完全值得 相信我
Don't be a glitch, this will be totally worth it. Trust me.
你才是扫兴鬼
Hey, you don't be a glitch.
我知道你觉得这很好玩...我们在胡闹
Look, I know this is, like, fun for you, like, we're joking around,
但如果你害我错过这场大赛
but if you make me miss any part of the Iacon 5000,
我发誓我会融掉你的脸...
I swear I will smelt your face right off your...
欢迎来到铁堡5000大赛 他们来了
Welcome to the Iacon 5000. There they are.
请用热烈掌声欢迎选手们上场比赛
Put your hands together as today's competitors are taking the field.
看啊 那是雷动和贝希摩斯
Look! There's Thunderglide and Behemoth!
真是不可思议 感觉就像真的参加比赛
This is unbelievable! I feel like I'm in the race!
你这么做...是为了我?
You did this for me?
不
No.
我是为了我们
I did this for us.
这就是大家期待已久的时刻
And now the moment you've all been waiting for.
铁堡城英雄
The icon of Iacon!
赛博坦救星
The savior of Cybertron!
五面怪的克星 但我们爱他
Quintessons fear him, but we love him!
我们的领袖 独一无二的...
Our leader, the one and only...
御天敌
Sentinel Prime!
我爱你 御天敌
I love you, Sentinel!
好耶 很高兴能和大家齐聚一堂
Yes! It feels so good to be here with you all today.
我的朋友 我的赛博坦家人
My friends. My Cybertronian family.
整整50周期前 五面怪攻击我们的家园
It has been precisely 50 cycles since the Quintessons attacked our home.
50周期前 我们失去领导模块
Fifty cycles since we lost the Matrix of Leadership
我们的能量也完全枯竭
and our Energon supply dried up.
50周期前 其他元祖金刚在大战中壮烈牺牲
Fifty cycles since the battle that killed the other Primes,
我的同袍兄弟姐妹
my brothers and sisters in arms.
今天要向为我们牺牲的元祖金刚致敬
Today we honor the Primes who gave their lives for ours
也要证明赛博坦的力量永不减退
and we show them that the strength of Cybertron will never be diminished.
选手们...各就各位
Racers, on your marks!
我不敢相信能在起跑点看比赛
I can't believe we get to watch from the starting line.
全场最好的位子
The best seats in the house!
你干嘛带喷射背包?
Why'd you bring jetpacks?
预备
Get set!
要让他们知道眼见不一定为凭
It's time to show them we are more than meets the eye.
噢 惨了
Oh, no.
他们出发了
And they're off!
-你疯啦?-感觉是这样
- Are you crazy? - Sure feels like it.
铁堡5000大赛开始了
The Iacon 5000 has begun!
抱歉喔 赛道上有矿工?
I'm sorry, are those miners in the race?
矿工 跟我们一样的矿工
Miners! Those are miners, like us!
我不敢相信 矿工想要参加大赛
I can't believe what I'm seeing here! Miners trying to run
开什么玩笑
in the Iacon 5000! You've got to be kidding me.
太疯狂了
This is insane!
有矿工参加比赛
There are miners in the race! Miners?
-不可能 -他们又不能变形
- No way! - They can't even transform!
是奥利安派克斯和D-16
It's Orion Pax and D-16!
这是铁堡5000大赛的第一次
This is a first in Iacon 5000 history.
他们要怎么活下去?
How are they going to survive?
我们要是大难不死 我会宰了你
If we survive this, I'm gonna kill you!
我接受这挑战
I accept those terms.
顺风在主要赛道取得领先
It's Tailwind pulling into the lead down the main stretch
翼龙和天火紧接在后
followed by Strafe and Skyfire!
嘿 小心
Hey, look out!
-我欠你一次 -应该是一千次
- I owe you one. - More like a thousand.
我不敢相信我们没有吊车尾
I can't believe we're not in last place!
吃瘪吧 矿工
Eat it, miner!
黑云给他们重重一击
Darkwing delivers a devastating blow! Gotcha!
099名 矿工
-我们不够快 -随机应变
- We're not fast enough! - Improvise!
-滚开 -飞毛腿 我是铁粉
- Hey! Get off! - Spinout! Big fan!
天暴 抱歉 我是大粉丝
Hey! Jetstorm, I'm so sorry. Big fan!
滚开
Get off!
要算好时间
Time it just right!
预备...快跳
And... now!
闪边
Move!
两个矿工已经望尘莫及
And the miners have fallen way behind.
终于可以专心看真正的选手比赛
We can now focus on the real contenders in this race.
我不敢相信 矿工KO黑云
I don't believe it! The miners take down Darkwing!
臭矿工
Oh, miners!
你尽力了 黑云
Great effort, Darkwing!
成功了 真的成功了
That worked! It actually worked!
这是我们干过最蠢的事吗?
Is this the dumbest thing we've ever done?
绝对是前几名
Oh, yeah, it's up there!
不 不
No, no, no!
等等
Wait!
快跑
Go, go, go!
四名选手被困在磁力隧♥道♥
A four-bot pileup in the magnetic tunnel
矿工目前是第一名
and the two miners are now in first position!
真是不可思议
This is unbelievable!
D
D!
快去 别管我
No. Go. Leave me!
不 我们要一起去
No, we do this together.
一个矿工扛着另一个跑向终点线
One miner is now carrying the other mere steps from the finish line
这是最惊人 最轰动 最戏剧性 最感人 最刺♥激♥
in the most amazing, sensational, dramatic, heartrending, exciting,
最令人兴奋的冲刺
thrilling finish in the history of--
赢家出炉了
We have a winner!
克劳莉娅后来居上 夺得冠军
Chromia comes from behind to take the prize.
这场铁堡5000大赛缔造历史
Talk about an Iacon 5000 for the ages.
第二名也不错啦
Well, second place is still pretty good.
呼叫飞轮医官 请到94号♥医疗区
Paging Dr. Ratchet. Dr. Ratchet to Medical Bay 94.
别担心 你很快会被修好
Do not worry. You will be fixed up in no time.
我赢了吗?
Did I win?
你参赛了
You participated.
耶
Yay!
所以...
So...
我们要待在这里多久?
how long do you think we'll be here?
我不想跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
我不敢相信你逼我参赛
You know what? I can't believe you made me do that.
我们完蛋了 我以为你不想跟我说话
We are so screwed! Thought you weren't talking to me.
我知道你觉得这很好笑 但我不是
Hey, look, I know it's all a big joke to you. But not me.
我拼死拼活 本来会升职
I was paying my dues. I was going places.
现在他们肯定会降我超多级
And now they're gonna bust me down I-- I don't even know how many tiers!
对不起 D
I'm sorry, D.
但你没感觉到吗?
But come on, didn't you feel it?
就算是一秒 你没感觉到自♥由♥?
Even for just a second, didn't you feel liberated?
或是觉得脱胎换骨?
Didn't you feel like you were something else?
不只是一个小小的矿工?
Like you could be more than what they say you are?
我有感觉到 真的
Yeah, I felt it. I did.
但那不重要 我们会被惩罚和降级
But it doesn't matter. We're going to get punished and demoted.
御天敌全都看到了 超丢脸的
Sentinel Prime saw the whole thing. This is so embarrassing.
安全
It's clear.
奥利安派克斯
Orion Pax.
D-16.
D-16.
你们今天的行为是我见过最疯狂的事
What you two did today was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.
这都是我的主意 很抱歉
Sir, this is all my idea, and we're so sorry.
我喜欢
I loved it!
真假?
You did?
怎么会有人不喜欢呢?
How could anyone not love it?
你们让最顶尖的选手全力以赴
You gave my best racers a real run for their money.
所以我们不会被降级?
So we're not getting demoted?
降级?
Demoted?
降级
Demoted.
现在是怎样?
What is happening?
事实上 比赛结束后第一班才工作到一半
The fact of the matter is we're halfway into the first shift since the race ended
那支采矿队就已经达到150%配额
and that mining crew has already reached 150% quota.
你们激励他们更努力工作
You inspired them to work harder!
御天敌 长官
Sentinel Prime, sir,
我们参赛是为了向大家证明我们的潜力
we joined the race to show everyone our potential.
机器人不是只能采矿...
电影精选列表