And I see their strength in you.
使用他们的齿轮 解锁你们全部的潜能
Take their cogs and access your full potential.
先觉天
Prima.
锐天骁
Onyx.
撷天萃
Alchemist.
微天星
Micronus.
这些战士拥有高贵的灵魂 无比的忠诚和强大的力量
Warriors of noble spirit, loyalty, strength.
这些齿轮让他们独一无二
Their uniqueness enhanced by these.
他们团结一心 你们也融为一体
They were one. You are one.
万众一心
All are one!
等等 我们有...你给了我们...
Wait. We have... You-- You gave us...
改变你们世界的力量
The ability to change your world.
你们该如何使用这股力量 是你们的选择
How you choose to use that power is up to you.
他们找到我们
They've found us.
好耶 该反击了
Oh, yes! Time to fight back!
不 你们要回到铁堡城警告大家
No. You must return to Iacon City and alert everyone.
这包含了我向你们展示的纪录
Embedded in this are the records I have shown you.
用它来揭露真♥相♥
Use it to reveal the truth.
我们会的
We will.
这条隧♥道♥能通到山脉
This tunnel leads to the mountains.
赛博坦的未来就握在你们手中
Cybertron's future is in your hands.
没时间了 我们得快走
We're out of time. We got to move!
等等 我们不能丢下你
Wait, we can't just leave you here.
你的战斗将会来临 我的朋友
Your fight will come, my friend.
元始天尊赋予我们每个人不同目标
Primus has a purpose for us all.
但这场战斗...
But this fight...
这场战斗属于我
This fight is mine.
快走吧
Now go!
投降吧 老家伙
Stand down, old timer.
你说我老了?
Old, you say?
我的宝刀未老
Not too old for you.
我们得快点
We need to hurry!
我还是觉得誓死奋战 比落荒而逃胜算更高
I still think we have better odds fighting than outrunning them.
等等 我们有齿轮 可以变形了
Wait! We have cogs. We can transform now.
-没错 准备好了?-我天生就准备好了
- That's right. Everyone ready? - I was born ready.
数到三 一...
On three. One--
这要怎么用啊?
How do we use these things?
我也不知道 只能试试看
I don't know. Just try.
成功了 成功了
It's working. Ha! It's working!
我的头呢?
My head! My head!
救命
Help! Help!
这样没有变快
This is not faster!
吼 拜托
Oh, come on!
现在...变形
And transform!
快变出轮胎 我要轮胎
Wheels! I need wheels!
哇
Oh, wow.
-我们还活着 -我没那么快过
- We're alive! - I've never moved that fast.
-超级嗨的 -看到我滑下来吗?
- That was incredible! - Did you see me slide all over?
太棒啦
Yes!
兄弟 你还好吧?
Hey, whoa, buddy. You okay?
棒呆了 开什么玩笑 我们可以变形了
I'm great. Are you kidding me? We can transform!
我们可以变形了
We transform!
我知道啊
Oh, hey! I know.
别浪费时间 我们得回去铁堡城
We're wasting time. We have to get back to Iacon.
回去最快的方法是...
Looks like the fastest way back to Iacon is--
给我
Here, I got it.
你在干嘛?
Hey, what are you doing?
-安啦 我行的 -小心点
- Don't worry, I got it. Yeah, - but be careful.
证据在里面 你别弄得到处都是
Our proof is inside and you're spilling it everywhere.
我...行...的
I... got... it.
好吧
Okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
钛师♥傅♥
Alpha Trion!
你还活着 真没想到
You are still alive. Would you look at that?
你看起来...真够惨的
You look horrible.
叛徒 你真是可耻
Traitor. You are a disgrace.
-元始天尊一定会... -好啦 闭嘴
- Primus will surely-- - Uh-huh. Yes. Shut up.
我抓住机会掌控我的未来
I seized an opportunity to take control of my future.
只要不必替你和无聊的元老会工作就行
Anything to get out of working for you and that boring council of elders.
说真的 我宁愿看你们这些元祖金刚花半天输掉战争
Seriously, I would watch you Primes spend half the day losing a war
另一半天坐在那里高谈阔论忠诚与荣誉
and the other half sitting around waxing poetic about loyalty and honor.
现在看看你
And now look at you.
听好了 你注定会失败
Hear my words: You will fall.
全新的元祖金刚将崛起...
And a new Prime will rise--
你又在唠叨了
There you go again.
我不想再听任何大道理
I don't want to listen to any more speeches.
山洞里有其他人
There were others in the cave with you.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
他们会是你的克星
They are to be your undoing.
你输定了 御天敌 你一点办法也没...
You've lost, Sentinel. Nothing you can do--
我说我不想听大道理 大家都听到吧?
Oh, didn't I just say no speeches? You heard me, right?
他真是个老顽固 不可理喻
This is what I'm talking about. Unbelievable.
他们都一样 完全不尊重我
All of them are like that. So disrespectful.
好吧 去猎杀其他的
Okay. Hunt down the others.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
喔 嘿
Oh. Hey.
你有点安静 没事吧?
You've been a little quiet. Are you all right?
我满脑子都是御天敌那副得意的表情
All I can think about is Sentinel's smirking face.
他必须付出代价 有人得惩罚他
He must pay for what he's done. Someone has to do something.
会的 我们要用钛师♥傅♥的证据揭露真♥相♥
We are. With Alpha's proof inside that device, we will show everyone the truth.
你真以为会那么容易?
You honestly believe it'll be that easy?
铁堡城不想知道真♥相♥
Iacon doesn't want to hear the truth.
他们太崇拜御天敌了
They worship Sentinel.
一定有更好的方法扳倒他
There's got to be a better way to bring him down.
我们必须有信心大家都会相信真♥相♥
We have to trust everyone will believe what we show them.
我曾经相信御天敌
I trusted Sentinel!
全心全意相信他
With everything.
我不会再相信任何所谓的领袖 永远都不会
I will never trust a so-called leader ever again.
我只相信一个机器人...
There's only one bot I know I can trust--
好了 叫醒他们
All right, wake them up.
快说 你们是间谍
Now, are you spies
或者只是无能的走狗?
or just incompetent lackeys?
-我们不是间谍 -但他的确很无能
We're not spies. But he is incompetent.
扫描电脉冲 他说的是实话
Scanning electrical impulses. He speaks the truth.
那只代表他相信自己 就跟任何间谍一样
That just means he believes himself, like any spy would.
呃...他为什么被堵住嘴?
Uh, why is he gagged?
他一直在啰嗦
He wouldn't stop talking.
就连昏过去也一样?
Even when he was unconscious?
尤其是昏过去
Especially when he was unconscious!
够了
Enough!
你们有两个选项
Two options for you!
第一 我们慢慢地拆解你们全身上下
One, we slowly dismantle each of you one bolt and screw at a time,
确定你们痛苦到极点
and really make sure you feel it.
或是第二
Or two:
你们想死得痛快 就要说出能量列车
In exchange for a quick death, you give us intel on the Energon trains,
通往矿区的道路
access to the mines
或是能伤害你们老大御天敌的情报
or anything else that could hurt your boss, Sentinel Prime.
你们到底是什么人?
Who exactly are you guys?
菁英至高护卫
The Cybertronian High Guard!
我就说堵得不够紧
I told you it wasn't tight enough!
-铁堡城超威的捍卫者 -超威?
Prestigious defenders of Iacon. Prestigious?
他说的对 我在档案库读过你们的事迹
He's right. I read all about you in the archives.
你们是赛博坦最具传奇性的战士
You were the most legendary warriors in all of Cybertron.
照过来 那是天王星
Look, look, look! That's Starscream,
震荡波和声波
and you're Shockwave, and Soundwave.
名字中有"波"的举手 好多"波"的
Raise your hand if "wave" is in your name. There's a lot of "waves."
闭嘴
Silence!
超级烦人的小黄人说得对
The yellow annoying one is correct.
我们曾是至高护卫
We were once the High Guard.
亲眼目睹御天敌的背叛和元祖金刚的殒落
电影精选列表