Yeah, that's the "won't be easy" part.
太好了 进了列车就安全
It's perfect. We'll be safe inside the train.
最后一箱 送上地表吧
That's the last one. Send 'er up!
等等 还有一箱
Hold up! One more.
我会锁住车厢
I'll lock it down.
多谢你这白♥痴♥ 不管你是谁
Thanks for being an idiot, whoever you are.
举报你肯定会让我晋升一两级
Turning you in will definitely get me promoted back up a rank or two.
抓住她了
Got her!
等等 我...
No, wait, I--
艾丽塔 住手
Elita! Stop!
奥利安?等等...
Orion? Hold on, let me--
警卫 发出警...
Security! Sound the ala--
-她正跑向火车头 -安啦 我会搞定
- She's headed to the engine! - Don't worry, I got this.
站住 让我解释 我们在出任务
Hold on, let me explain! We're on a mission!
我也是 我要毁了你
So am I. To ruin your life.
-艾丽塔 等等 我们发现一条讯息 知道... -小心
Elita, wait. We found a message. We know where--
这机器人疯了 她是谁?
This bot is crazy! Who is she?
没路了 艾丽塔 不可能...
Dead end, Elita. There's no way...
她不见了
Well, she's gone.
为什么?我这是何苦啊?
Why? Why am I doing this? Why am I doing this?
爬快点
Climb faster!
抓住你了
Gotcha!
啊 地表
Ah, the surface.
这...太美了
It's beautiful.
我都...说不出话
I am speechless.
艾丽塔 听我说
Elita, listen to me.
我们知道领导模块在哪里
We know where the Matrix of Leadership is.
对啦 其实我是一个元祖金刚
Oh, sure. And I'm really a Prime.
只是喜欢搬运有害废弃物
I just prefer loading crates of toxic waste.
哇 你从哪弄来的?
Whoa. Where did you get this?
我朋友Steve身上 奥利安杀死他
From my friend Steve. Orion killed him.
-我没杀死他 -他不是活的
- I did not kill Steve. - He was never alive.
-什么?-听好
- What? - Look.
御天敌说他要来地表
Sentinel told us he was going to the surface,
后来我们发现这讯息
and then we found this message.
我们就想亲手交给他
We figured that we could hand deliver it to him
或是先勘察地点
or scout the locations ourselves.
看哪个先完成
Whichever comes first.
太重要了 不能等
This was too important to wait.
这会改变大家的生命
It will change all of our lives.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我不会再让你害我降级
I'm not going to get demoted again because of you.
我要让列车调头 再通知...
I'm turning this rig around and I'm notifying the--
大伙儿?
Hey, guys? Guys?
那是什么?
What is that?
它变大了吗?
Is it getting bigger?
或是更接近了?
Or closer?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
别关起来...
Are you closing? Don't close. Stop closing.
关起来了
It's closed!
吼 拜托
Oh, come on!
我现在知道为什么不能来地表了
now I know why no one comes to the surface!
艾丽塔?
Elita?
艾丽塔?
Elita?
没事吧?
You okay?
别再揍我的脸
Please stop punching me in the face.
救我 救命啊
Can you help?
铁堡城...列车...
Iacon-- The train--
-列车呢?-安啦 它来了
- Where's the train? - Relax, okay? Here it comes.
它又走了
And there it goes.
我说错了 它开向另一边
Okay, I was wrong about that. It was going the other way.
好吧 我想我们在这里
Okay, so I think this is us,
只要跟着这条路...
and if we follow the path to--
给我听好了 害人精先生
Now you listen to me, Mr. "Zero Seconds Since My Last Accident"!
我别无选择才要加入你的冒险
I'll go on your little quest because I don't have a choice.
但我要拿地图和导航 要是白忙一场...
But I carry the map, I navigate, and if this leads to nothing,
我就把你和那两个蠢机器人拖回铁堡城
then I'm dragging you and those two idiot go-bots back to Iacon City
找到第一个管理站
and to the first supervisor depot we see,
然后你要解释这一切
at which point you will explain everything that's happened,
而且要让我显得非常英明神武 懂吗?
using words that reflect me in a very positive light! Got it?
好啦 一言为定 好
Yeah, okay. Deal. Great. All right.
-出发 -她要跟来?
- Let's go! - She's joining us?
太棒了
Fantastic!
嗨 艾丽塔 对吧?说对了吗?
Hi there. Uh, Elita, right? Am I saying that right?
我想正式自我介绍
Wanted to formally introduce myself.
我是B-127 你刚才踢我的脸
I'm B-127. You kneed me in the face earlier, back there.
你可以叫我B 或是狠角色
You can call me B, or Badassatron.
大家替我取的绰号♥
It's a nickname some of the guys gave me.
不是我自己取的
I don't know. I didn't give it to myself or anything.
其实要这么说"硬汉金刚"
Actually, it's pronounced... "Badassatron,"
以免你说错
in case you were wondering.
金刚
Badassatron.
你喜欢 对吧?
You like that, right?
-狠角色... -你最好少说话
- Badass-- - I'm gonna need you to talk less.
好喔 没问题
Sure! No-- Yeah, no problem.
少说什么话?我的绰号♥?
What am I talking less about, my nickname?
好喔 这里有几座山...
That's fine with me. Got some mountains over here...
你正在想把模块
Hey. You're thinking about what you'll say
交给御天敌时要说什么 对吧?
when you hand the Matrix to Sentinel, aren't you?
我无法不想
I can't help it.
我们真的在出任务
D, we're really doing this.
很高兴跟你一起 这是好主意
So glad I'm out here with you. This was a great idea.
我玩得很开心
I'm just having a good time.
还要走多远?
How much further is the Matrix on the map?
稍微算一下
Make an educated guesstimate.
这是史上最酷的任务 真的啦
This is the coolest thing that has ever happened to anyone anywhere, I'm telling you!
♪不是一个 两个 三个 是四个♪
♪ Not one, not two Not three, but four ♪
♪四个好朋友穿过大门♪
♪ Four best friends who are Walking through the door ♪
外面没有门
There's no doors, we're outside.
看啊 那边有更多
Hey, look, there's more of it over here.
-那是什么?-不是金属
- What is it? - It's not metal.
比较像是很奇怪的自然现象
It's like some kind of weird nature. It's weird.
它们也很奇怪
So are they.
♪跟我朋友一起找模块♪
♪ Going to the Matrix With my best friends ♪
那是什么?
What was that?
情况不妙 快走吧
I think this is not right. We should go.
-好主意 -快跑
- Yeah, good idea. - Run!
我们为什么要跑?
What are we running from?
-那是什么? -噢 惨了
- What is that? - Oh, no.
-那是五面怪星舰 -什么?
- It's a Quintesson ship. - What?
-该怎么办?- 嘘 安静
- What do we do? What do we do? Shh! Quiet.
它在扫描生命体 快走
It's scanning for life-forms. Move, move!
等等
Wait!
快 快走
Go, go, go, go!
快点 他们逃不了
Come on! They're not gonna make it.
它们在找什么?
What-- What were they searching for?
爱的抱抱 我怎么知道?
Someone to hug, B. How should I know?
别在这里逗留
I'm not waiting around to find out.
这边 很接近了
This way. We're close.
五面怪有50周期没再来过
Quintessons haven't been here for 50 cycles.
这没道理 地表啥都没有
It doesn't make sense. There's nothing out here.
有利齿的山洞 没什么好怕的
A cave with teeth. Nothing scary about that.
洞顶倒插着刀子 太神奇了
Knives coming out of the ceiling. Amazing.
大伙儿 非得进去...
Everyone, do we have to go insi--?
好吧 我们要进去 好吧
Okay, yep, we're going in. Why shouldn't we?
我要走进我见过最可怕的地方
Just walking into the scariest place I've ever seen in my entire life.
这太扯了
This is ridiculous.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
元祖金刚们
The Primes.
我们到了
We're here.
震天尊
电影精选列表