我很乐意听你指令 上尉
Happy to take the lead today, Captain.
我的力量够猛能往下钻 摸到元始天尊
Feeling like I have enough power in me to drill down and touch Primus myself.
你才没那么猛咧
You don't have the touch or the power.
大家各就各位 开始吧
Ready positions, rust buckets! Let's go!
她今天心情不错
She's in a good mood today. Mm-hmm.
-准备好了?-随时都准备好
- You ready? - Always ready.
开工吧
Let's punch in.
这条隧♥道♥随时会崩塌
Here we go. This one won't be open long.
撑住它
Brace it up!
开始咯 撑住
Here we go! Bridge!
撑住
Brace up!
下层通道开启
Lower channel is open.
钻头功率调到最大
Drill power on max!
隧♥道♥太低了
Low bridge!
钻开来
Drill it out!
我钻开一条矿脉
I tapped a vein!
矿脉不稳 我们得快走
It's unstable! We got to go, we got to move!
撤离
Evacuate!
快出去 马上撤离 隧♥道♥正在崩塌
Everyone out! Evacuate immediately! The tunnel is closing.
重复 隧♥道♥正在崩塌
I repeat, the tunnel is closing!
-跟上了吗?-我在后面 快走
- You with me, D? - On your six! Keep going!
小心
Look out!
爵士被困住
Jazz is stuck!
有个矿工被困住 我要去救他
Elita, we've got a trapped miner. I'm falling back to assist.
不行 不准违反规定 撤离
Negative. Do not break protocol. Evacuate!
我们需要更多支撑力
We're gonna need more lift.
隧♥道♥正在崩塌 拿了喷射背包就走
It's closing! Just grab your pack and go.
好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
啥米?我不是说真的
What? No, I didn't mean it!
把他拉出来
Pull him clear!
派克斯 什么状况?
Pax, what's happening?
没什么 只是乖乖遵守规定
Nothing much. Just normal protocol-following stuff.
没事了
It's all good.
情况不妙
Oh, that's not good.
奥利安派克斯 快撤离死亡隧♥道♥
Orion Pax, could you please exit the tunnel of death?
艾丽塔 情况会变得很糟
Elita, it's about to get messy out there!
快 快跑
Go, go, go!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
-快啊 -我们逃不出去
- Hurry! - We're not gonna make it!
快点 快跑
Come on! Go, go, go!
搞什么?我叫你撤离
What the hell, Pax? I told you to evacuate.
-我撤离啦 -要是你害我被开除...
- I did, eventually. - If I get fired because of you--
拜托 你才不会被开除
Oh, please. They're not gonna fire you.
艾丽塔 你被开除了
Elita-1, you're fired.
什么?为什么?我完全遵守规定
What? Why? I followed protocol to the letter.
是真的 是我违反了规定
That is true. I was the one who broke the rules.
没人在问你
No one asked you!
黑云 拜托 我超卖♥♥命工作
Darkwing, please, I've worked too hard for this.
你只是选择有限的没齿轮机器人
You are no-cog bots with limited options.
马上去废弃物管理部报到
Report to waste management immediately.
废弃物管理部?
Waste management?
艾丽塔... 下次你毁了别人之前要先想清楚
Elita... Next time, why don't you stop and think before you ruin someone's life?
对不起
I'm sorry!
-嘿 黑云 -别惹毛他
- Hey, Darkwing! - Don't do it.
我没齿轮 但手指能变形
I may not have a cog, but my finger can transform.
猜是哪一只?我要给你有限的选择
Guess which one? I'll give you a "limited option."
抱歉喔 长官 让我来
Excuse me, sir. Allow me.
我代替他向你道歉
I apologize on his behalf for the--
为什么?
Why?
那真的很痛耶
That really hurt.
不然咧?他超狠的
What'd you expect? He's metal.
你刚才跟上司顶嘴太过分了
You know you were out of line, talking back to a superior like that.
黑云才太过分 是他活该
Darkwing was out of line. He deserves it.
你没受够被当成无名小卒吗?
Aren't you tired of being treated like we're nothing?
他完全有权打我 是我爱管闲事
He had every right to hit me. I interfered.
嘿 多谢你支持我
Hey, and I appreciate you having my back.
很高兴你陪我挨揍 那很好玩
I'm glad you were there with me to get punched in the face. That was fun.
随时奉陪 兄弟
Anytime, buddy.
注意 所有矿区
Attention, all sectors.
准备收看御天敌的直播
Stand by for a live transmission from Sentinel Prime.
-他回来了?-也许他找到了模块
- He's back? - He's back already? Maybe he found the Matrix.
开了吗?好 谢谢
Is it on? Okay, thank you.
大家好 我的朋友们
Hello, my friends.
你们好 铁堡城
Hello, Iacon City!
我们的救星
Hello to our saviors,
为了维持能量储量 劳苦功高的矿工
the industrious miners who toil selflessly to maintain our Energon reserves.
我向你们致敬
I celebrate you.
谦卑和体谅 那才是谁也比不上的领袖
Humility and presence! That's leadership! Ah! Nobody does it better!
我再次率队展开一场探险行动
Once again, I have narrowly returned with my fleet
穿越荒芜危险的地表
after another treacherous expedition
经过千辛万苦才逃生回来
across the desolate, dangerous surface of our planet.
我出发时希望找到领导模块
I departed with hopes of finding the Matrix of Leadership,
为赛博坦带来平衡的关键
the key to bringing balance to Cybertron.
但我很遗憾地告诉大家
I regret to inform you
我们空手而归
that we've returned empty-handed.
这是一次挫折...但不是失败
This is a setback, but not a failure.
请放心 我会找到领导模块
Rest assured, I will find the Matrix of Leadership,
让能量再度流淌
so that Energon can flow again.
但那是以后的事
But that's in the future.
现在...我们都该好好玩乐
Right now, I think we all deserve a little fun!
明天不必上工 不必值班
Tomorrow, there will be no work. All shifts off
因为明天是铁堡5000大赛
because tomorrow is the Iacon 5000!
我最爱的盛事 一场在铁堡城全速狂飙的大赛
My favorite event. A high-octane race all across Iacon City.
看看谁能展现潜能 证明眼见不一定为凭
Let's all see which competitor can prove they are truly more than meets the eye.
嘿 D
Hey, D.
太好了 你醒了 来吧 我有个点子
Oh, good, you're up. Come on, I have an idea.
这最好是个好点子
Whatever this is, it better be good.
好啦 听我说
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. Listen.
假如...
All right, what if... what if...
假如...明天...
what if tomorrow
我们也去参加铁堡5000大赛呢?
we ran in the Iacon 5000, huh?
假如...我要杀了你呢?
What if kill you for waking me up?
别走 听我说
No, no, no, hear me out.
我们不必赢
We don't even have to win!
很好 我们不会赢
Oh, that's good, because we wouldn't.
但我们只要赢了一个变形金刚
But-- But if we beat just one Transformer,
就能证明我们跟他们一样厉害
it proves we're just as good as they are.
我们不但能留名青史
Not only would we go down in history,
完成不可能任务的采矿机器人
the mining bots that did the impossible,
也能向大家证明我们潜力无穷
but we would show everyone that we're--we're capable of so much more!
或是我们会当众出糗 被降回一级
Or we get publicly humiliated and then busted back to tier one.
但至少我们尝试过了吗?
Yeah, but at least we would've done something, you know?
-派克斯... -拜托 D
Pax... Come on, D.
派克斯...
Pax.
我们是不能变形的采矿机器人
We're mining bots who can't transform.
不能飞 不能翻滚
We can't fly, we can't roll,
不能参赛
we can't race.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
好吧
All right, fine.
也许你是对的
Yeah, maybe you're right.
也许
Maybe.
铁堡5000大赛终于到来
The Iacon 5000 is finally here!
我有个惊喜 来吧
I have a surprise for you. Come on.
你要去哪?赛场在那边
Where are you going? The stadium's that way.
我知道啦 跟我来
Yeah, yeah, I know. Follow me.
太好了 我们会迟到
Great. We're gonna be late now.
我本来要好位子
I wanted good seats.
我们大老远跑来却错过开幕式 棒极了
We came all this way to miss the opening ceremony. This is wonderful!
相信我 我有自己一套
Trust me, I know what I'm doing.
等一下
Hold up!
电影精选列表