好吧 我来看看有什么
Okay, let's see what we got here.
看过了
Seen it. Seen it.
这是什么?
What's this about?
在黎明...黎明...
At the dawn... dawn... dawn...
黎明...
dawn... dawn... dawn...
黎明...
dawn...
这就对了
Here we go.
在远古的黎明 有位慈爱及强大的创造者
At the dawn of time, there was our gracious and powerful creator,
元始天尊
Primus.
为了保护我们的宇宙 他牺牲他的生命力
To protect our universe, he sacrificed his life force,
将自己变形成我们的星球
transforming himself into our planet,
赛博坦星
Cybertron.
从赛博坦的核心
From within Cybertron's core,
元始天尊孕育了第一批变形金刚
Primus birthed the first Transformers
他们被称为元祖金刚
known as the Primes,
最强大的变形金刚 负责领导和保护未来的世代
the most powerful Transformers, appointed to lead and protect future generations.
为了协助他们 元始天尊创造了力量强大的存在体
To assist them, Primus created an entity of great power,
领导模块
the Matrix of Leadership.
这就是模块 太好了 继续下去
The Matrix, there it is. Okay. Good. Come on. Keep going.
元祖金刚一旦拥有领导模块
With the Matrix in the Primes' possession,
赛博坦的自然力量来源 能量 就会源源不绝地流淌
Cybertron's natural power source, Energon, flowed in abundance,
维持整个星球的生命
sustaining life across the planet.
注意 侦测到档案库J-3区未授权行动
Attention! Unauthorized movement detected in archival vault. Sector J-3.
请注意 十秒后攻入档案库
KDQ-12 to KDK-1. Breaching archives in ten seconds.
世世代代以来 赛博坦充满和平与繁荣
For generations, there was peace and prosperity,
直到领导模块消失不见
until the Matrix of Leadership was lost,
导致能量不再流淌
causing Energon to no longer flow.
为什么每个领导模块的传说都在那里结束?
Why does every legend about the Matrix end right there?
其中一个肯定有事实真♥相♥
One of these has to say what happened.
站住 罪犯 准备接受拘留
Halt, criminal! Prepare to be detained!
嘿 你好啊
hey there. Halt, criminal! Prepare to--
惨了
Uh-oh.
-别动 -趴下
- Freeze! - Get down!
各位好 很高兴你们来了
Well, hello, guys. I'm so glad you're here.
出口在哪?
Which way is the exit?
我一定走错路了
I must've taken a wrong turn.
又是有毛病的采矿机器人 奥里昂皮克斯
It's that defective mining bot, Oreon Pix!
-是奥利安派克斯 -谁在乎?
- Orion Pax. - Who cares?
我们叫你永远别再回来
We told you to never come back here!
-你们干嘛要大吼?-我要砸烂你
- Why are we all yelling? - I'm gonna smash you!
等等 不必这么暴♥力♥啦
Hold on. Whoa, whoa, hold on. No need for violence.
这样吧 不如玩你追我跑的游戏
How about this: I run away, you chase me. We play that game. Huh?
你们又大又快 会很好玩喔
Come on. You're bigger, faster. It'll be fun.
他没有齿轮 让他先跑吧
He doesn't have a cog. Let's give him a head start.
好喔 反正他不能变形
Why not? It's not like he can transform.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
看看这一招
Well, watch this.
快追
Get him!
找到能飞的东西...
Something that flies. Something that flies.
站住 罪犯 准备接受拘留
Prepare to be detained! Halt, criminal! Prepare to be detained!
站住 罪犯
Halt, criminal!
快启动 快啊
Come on! Start! Come on!
不 不要
Whoa. No, no, no, no!
他在那里
There he is!
哈哈 拜了 菜鸟...
Ha-ha! So long, suck--
哦 能量
Ooh, Energon.
大家好 借过
Evening, everyone. Pardon me.
-那是奥利安 -他又来乱了?
- Ah, it's Orion. - Seriously, again?
各位 多谢让我先跑 再给一次机会?
Okay, fellas! Thanks for the head start. You want to give me another one?
-你死定了 -我猜是不给了
- You're dead! - I'll take that as a no.
嘿 拜托看路
Hey! Watch where you're going!
没齿轮的 你说啥?
Oh... What did you say, no-cog?
抱歉 我不是说你
Sorry, sir, I didn't mean you.
我是说你后面的机器人
I was referring to the bot who was behind you.
他去哪了?
What? Where'd he go?
臭红蓝色机器人?
The filthy red and blue bot?
大嘴巴 坏关节
Has a big mouth, squeaky joints,
全身腐蚀金属臭味?
gives off a corroded metallic stench?
-他在哪?-那边
- Where is he? - He went that way.
等我抓到他...
When I get my hands on that bot...
好了 安全了
All right, all clear.
好吧 D-16 我也许有点生锈
Okay, D-16, I may be a little rusty,
但腐蚀?太过分喔
but "corroded"? That is too far.
你又在档案库被追着跑?
Let me guess. Chased out of the archives?
对啊 我这次跳出窗户
Yeah. I had to jump out of a window this time.
差点挂掉 超级疯狂的
Almost died. It was wild.
挖掘古老资料值得让你送死?
And digging through ancient data is worth dying for?
没错
Yes, it is.
我需要新的好朋友
I need a new best friend.
如果历史纪录有线索
If there are clues in our recorded history
可以帮我们找到领导模块
that can help locate the Matrix of Leadership,
一定就在档案库
they're in the archives.
御天敌 伟大的御天敌
Sentinel Prime, the Sentinel Prime,
现在正在地表
is up on the surface right now,
冒着生命危险为我们寻找模块
risking his life for us in search of the Matrix.
我也一样啊 我想要帮助他
That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to help him.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
只要能量再流淌
The sooner Energon flows again,
我们就不必再采矿
the sooner we won't have to mine for it.
你不想走自己的路 做你想做的事?
Don't you want to choose your own path, do whatever you want?
我们是矿工 只负责采矿
We're miners. We mine, that's all.
我一定能做更多 我感觉得到
No, there has got to be something more I can do. I can feel it.
就像那次你感觉到你没齿轮也能变形?
Oh, yeah? Like the time you had a "feeling" you could transform without a cog?
你说你不会再提起那件事
You said you were never gonna mention that again.
我花三天把你撬开
Took me three days to pry you open.
你的感觉老是惹祸
Your feelings get you in trouble.
-你要相信御天敌 -我相信他
- Just trust in Sentinel Prime. - I do trust in him.
嘿 如果我们有齿轮...
Hey, if we did have cogs--
我会变形成铲子海扁你一顿
I'd transform into a shovel and beat you.
我不喜欢你的回答
I don't like how fast you answered that.
但听好 如果你海扁我
But listen, if you did beat me,
我就不给你超级威风的震天尊
I couldn't give you this awesome Megatronus Prime thing I have here. It's cool.
-很酷喔 我会给别人 -什么震天尊?
- I'll give it to someone else. - What Megatronus Prime thing?
没什么啦 就是...你了的
Ah, it's nothing. Just a, you know,
完好的震天尊贴纸 初版
mint-condition Megatronus Prime decal, first edition.
啥米?
What?
你不想要我就丢掉
If you don't want it, I can just throw it away.
丢掉?不好笑 我看看
Throw it away? Don't-- That's not funny. Let me see.
等等 别用抓的 会皱掉
Wait. Don't grab. You're gonna crease it.
御天敌说震天尊曾是...
You know, Sentinel says Megatronus was the--
史上最强大的金刚
The strongest Prime to ever live.
我知道啦
I know, buddy.
-你这样很威风 -这...真的很酷
- Looks good on you. - Ah, it's really cool.
-谢了 -我会永远挺你
- Thanks. - Always got your back.
不管发生什么事
No matter what.
即将抵达地下站
Approaching sublevel station. Stand clear of doors.
采矿队 准备卸货
Mining teams, prepare to unload.
全速前进 钻头们 该上工了
Metal to the pedal, drill bits. This is it.
你们在我领导下采集多少能量?
How much Energon have you mined under my leadership?
多到不行 艾丽塔
So much, Elita-1!
我的采矿纪录有多完美?
And how perfect is my mining record?
超完美 艾丽塔
So perfect, Elita-1!
我只缺30个能量单位就能升为主管
We are a mere 30 units of Energon away from my promotion to supervisor.
你们替我高兴吗?
Are you happy for me?
太高兴了 艾丽塔
So happy, Elita-1!
艾丽塔...上尉
Elita-- I mean Captain,
你今天好闪亮 打过蜡?
you are looking especially shiny this morning. New polish?
奥利安派克斯 很抱歉我让你觉得我们是朋友
Orion Pax, I'm sorry that I somehow gave you the impression that we're friends.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
准备开钻 倒数十秒
Light up that wall! Let's go! Ten seconds!
电影精选列表