We witnessed Sentinel's betrayal, saw the Primes fall.
之后我们就在暗中继续奋战
Since that day, we've been fighting from the shadows,
尽全力破坏御天敌的计划
doing whatever we can to sabotage Sentinel.
太好了 我们...
That's great! We're-- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
好啦 没事 大家放轻松
Okay, okay. We're good. Everyone relax.
我只是想说我们是盟友
I'm just saying we're allies.
我们正要回去铁堡城
We were on our way back to Iacon,
我们能让赛博坦人同心协力对抗御天敌
and now with your help, we can unify Cybertron against Sentinel Prime.
让赛博坦人同心协力的想法是个笑话
The idea of a unified Cybertron is a myth.
只有打倒另一个机器人的力量才是王道
All that counts is the strength of one bot over another!
这些家伙有点极端
Okay. So, these guys are a little intense.
是啊 只有一点
Yeah. Just a little.
嘿 你想干嘛?
Hey! What are you doing?
我跟你说我不想干嘛
I tell you what I'm not doing.
我不想躲在破烂飞船 假装自己是王者
I'm not cowering in some busted ship, playing king of the throne.
我不想假装挥出一拳
I'm not pretending like I'm making a difference
然后逃走就能改变什么
by throwing one punch and then running away to hide!
我发现御天敌是叛徒
I found out that Sentinel is rotten today,
我要让他付出代价
and I'm gonna make him pay for it.
就在今天
Today!
你以为能羞辱我然后一走了之?
You think you can insult me and just walk away?
除非我允许 谁也别想离开
No one leaves here unless I say so.
是吗?
Is that right?
你怎么能这么说...
Well, how can you say so
当我用头撞烂你牙齿?
with my head in your teeth?
D
D!
打我啊
Hit me!
打啊 来啊 继续打
Do it! Come on! Yeah, more!
D-16... D-16...
D-16! D-16! D-16!
你们想看一个机器人打倒另一个的力量?
You want to see the strength of one bot over another? Huh?
你就只有这点料吗?
Is that all you've got, tough bot?
来啊 打啊 快啊
Let's go! Do it! Come on!
拜托 我求你了
Please! I beg you!
住手 D 他不是敌人
Stop! D, he's not the enemy!
大家看好了
Bear witness!
这是我最后一次手下留情
This is the last time I show mercy!
现在就做出决定
Decide right now:
躲在这里向这个可怜虫叩头
You can stay here in hiding, bowing before your pathetic leader,
或是追随我向铁堡城前进
or follow me as we march on Iacon
我会扳倒御天敌彻底解决他
and I take down Sentinel once and for all!
D-16... D-16...
D-16! D-16! D-16!
B 来吧
B, come on!
迎击所有敌人 我去摧毁舰桥
Engage all hostiles! I've got the bridge!
艾丽塔 趴下
Elita, get down!
我感觉被一座悬崖压倒
I feel like someone dropped a cliff on me.
其他人呢?
Where are the others?
御天敌的部队抓走一大堆囚犯
Sentinel's troops took as many prisoners as they could carry.
D-16和B也被抓走
They got D-16 and B.
噢 不好了
Oh, no.
还有一半的至高护卫疯子
And half of those High-Guard nutjobs.
我们的证据
Our proof.
没有了
It's gone.
所以...现在该怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
D是对的
D was right.
-关于什么?-所有的一切
- About what? - Everything.
看看四周 这是一场大灾难
Look at it. Look around. This is a disaster.
都是我的错 我应该遵守规定
It's all my fault. I should have stayed on protocol.
给我听好 我要你好好听我说
Listen to me. I really want you to hear this.
你在听吗?
Are you listening?
我比你更好
I'm better than you.
好 我听到了
Yeah, okay, I'm hearing you.
我在各方面都比你好 但你拥有希望
I'm better than you in every way, except you have hope.
你一向如此 你回去矿坑拯救爵士
You always have. You went back into the mine to rescue Jazz.
你偷溜到地表寻找领导模块
You snuck up to the surface to find the Matrix of Leadership.
是啊 结果怎么样?
Yeah, and how'd that work out?
我想说的是
My point is,
你的直觉要你违反规定是有原因的
that your instincts tell you to break protocol for a reason.
你盲目的乐观天性让你做出
This blind optimism that you have
既大胆又勇敢的选择
is why you make such bold and courageous choices,
而且也超级愚蠢
that are also extremely stupid.
第一次帮别人加油打气?
First time giving a pep talk?
你能激励人心
You're inspiring.
当别人看不见 你却能想像更好的未来
You can envision a better future that no one else can see.
如果我们想再见到B和D-16
And if we ever want to see B and D-16 again,
现在就需要那个奥利安派克斯
that is the Orion Pax that we need right now.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们可以的
We can do this.
能量列车会驶回铁堡城
Those Energon trains will be heading back to Iacon.
我们只要拦截到一列...
If we intercepted one--
没问题 我能让它转向 还需要什么?
Hell yes, I can reroute it. What else do we need?
我大胆的直觉告诉我应该召募一些疯子
Well, my bold instincts tell me we have to recruit some nutjobs.
我就怕你会那么说
I was afraid you'd say that.
震荡波 声波和后面那个
Uh, Shockwave, Soundwave. You in the back.
想要拯救我们的朋友就必须马上行动
In order to save our captured friends, we have to act now.
我马上就把你轰回铁堡城
How about I blast you back to Iacon?
她直视我的眼睛
She punched me in my eye!
大家闭嘴 全都听他的话
Everyone, shut up! All of you. Listen to him.
我们的朋友应该被关在御天敌的塔顶
Most likely, our friends are being held captive at the top of Sentinel's tower.
突击是拯救他们最好的机会
A surprise attack would give us a chance to rescue them.
不可能 没有足够的士兵 我们也进不去
Impossible. We do not have enough soldiers or a way inside.
艾丽塔会设法进去 我会找到更多士兵
Elita will get us in. And I will get more troops.
我们为什么要追随你?
Why should we follow you?
我们会追随你
We will follow you.
听好了 至高护卫 准备作战
Attention, High Guard. Prepare for battle.
第一步行动是什么?
What is our first move?
我们出发
We roll out.
啥米?
What?
大声点
Louder.
变形金刚 出发
Transform and roll out!
我不懂 我们为什么还活着?
I don't understand. Why are we still alive?
看看这群混混 至高护卫
Look at this rowdy bunch! The High Guard!
你们真的很难找
You know, you guys have been tough to find.
我每次去地表都在寻找你们
Every trip to the surface, I've been searching for you.
追踪山洞的机器人 让我找到他们
Tracking the bots in the cave led me right to them.
-你抓到天王星 -太容易了
- You captured Starscream! - It was too easy.
我要把你大卸八块
I'm going to rip you apart piece by piece
让你痛不欲生
so that your death is painful!
你会后悔...
You'll regret the day you were--
你超可笑的 好奇怪
You sound ridiculous. It's weird.
D-16 你的下场会很惨
Oh, D-16, what a tragic story you'll be.
台面上是模范生 私底下却是叛徒
Atop the leaderboard in your sector and secretly a traitor.
我不是叛徒 你才是
I'm not a traitor. You're the traitor.
才怪 你们全都是叛徒
Nuh-uh. You, all of you, are traitors.
你们和五面怪联手破坏我的探险行动
You've been working with the Quintessons to sabotage my expeditions.
你们害我还没找到领导模块
You're the reason why I haven't found the Matrix of Leadership yet.
那不是真的
None of that is true!
相信我
Oh, trust me, it'll be very true
当我当众处决你时就会是真的
when I'm executing you in front of all of Iacon.
因为在这里真♥相♥是我说了算
Because down here, the truth is what I make it.
你这是在干嘛?
Well, well. What's this about?
我才不会向你下跪
I'm not kneeling in front of you.
你很有自信嘛
Feeling confident, are we?
我不怕你 想知道原因吗?
You don't scare me. You want to know why?
请说
Please.
因为我没什么可以失去了
Because I don't have anything left to lose.
你夺走我的一切
You took it all.
没错
I sure did.
震天尊元祖金刚
Megatronus Prime.
你当然是他的粉丝 他是最酷的元祖金刚
Of course you were a fan. Megatronus was the coolest Prime!
最巨大 最狠 最强大
The biggest! The baddest! The toughest!
所以我杀了他以后...
电影精选列表