Megatronus Prime.
竞天择
Zeta Prime.
模块
The Matrix!
不见了
It's gone.
我们继续找
Let's keep looking.
嘿 大伙儿
Hey, guys!
那是钛师♥傅♥
It's Alpha Trion!
他关机了
He's powered down.
但他的火种...仍在闪耀
But his spark is still lit.
五面怪突袭
Quintesson ambush!
反击
Attack!
快传送讯息...
Message before--
没事了 你没事
Whoa, whoa, it's okay! It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
大战已经结束
The war is over.
我让你失望了 老朋友
I failed you, old friend.
你应该有比这样更好的结局
You deserved so much better than this end.
不 你没有失败
No, you didn't fail.
我们听到你的讯息之后来找模块
We heard your message. We've come to find the Matrix.
你们的变形齿轮 怎么回事?
Your transformation cogs. What happened to you?
你们是谁?
Who are you?
来自铁堡城没有齿轮的矿工
We're cogless miners, from Iacon.
矿工?为什么?
Miners? Why?
能量枯竭后 我们就必须采矿
Well, we've had to drill for Energon ever since it stopped flowing.
不可能
Impossible.
所以我们才会来恢复能量
That's why we came. To fix things.
找到领导模块 交给御天敌 他就...御天敌...
If we find the Matrix of Leadership and get it to Sentinel Prime, he can fix--
不配当元祖金刚
Sentinel is no Prime.
啥米?他坏掉了 太好了
What? He's broken. Fantastic.
你在说什么?为什么那么说?
What are you talking about? Why would you say that?
御天敌一直在拯救我们不被五面怪...
Sentinel Prime is our protector. He's been saving us from the Quintessons ever since--
你们没被拯救 而是活在谎言中
You have not been saved. You've been living a lie.
我亲眼看到真♥相♥
I saw the truth with my own eyes.
来吧 我会给你们看看
Come. I will show you.
数千个周期以来 和五面怪的大战一直都惨不忍♥睹
For thousands of cycles, the war with the Quintessons had been a brutal conflict.
直到元祖金刚们的主力支援 御天敌
Until Sentinel, the principal aide to the Primes,
拦截了敌人传送的讯息
intercepted an enemy transmission.
五面怪指挥官将会举♥行♥一场秘密会议
There was going to be a secret gathering of Quintesson commanders.
只要消灭它们就能终结战争
Their elimination could end the war.
这项任务太重要 我们这些元祖金刚亲自执行
It was a mission so important, we Primes took it on ourselves.
我们同意和御天敌秘密会面取得重要情报
We agreed to meet Sentinel for his sensitive intel in secret,
就在这个山洞
here in this cave.
但我们遭到埋伏
But we were not alone.
-五面怪 -它们在这里
- Quintessons! - They're here!
-这是陷阱 -作战位置
- It's a trap! - Battle positions!
-撑住 -元始天尊与我们同在
- Hold the line! - Primus be with us!
为了赛博坦
For Cybertron!
我们寡不敌众 但是团结一心
We were outnumbered, but stood as one.
我们胜利在望
Our victory was near.
直到遭到背叛
Until we were betrayed.
御天敌...为什么?
Sentinel, why?
为了赛博坦所有的力量
For all the power of Cybertron.
但是御天敌从来都不了解 他渴望的真正的力量
But Sentinel never understood the true power of what he desired.
能够使用领导模块的唯一人选...
The Matrix of Leadership can only be wielded
是元始天尊认定的天选者
by one that Primus himself deems worthy.
御天敌绝对不是天选者
And Sentinel most certainly was not.
不
No!
等等... 你是说...领导模块就这么消失了?
Wait. Hold on. You're saying that the Matrix of Leadership just vanished?
不
No.
不 那是不可能的 我不相信
No, no, no. That is impossible. I don't believe it.
御天敌为什么那么做?
Why would Sentinel do that?
为了一个交易
To make a bargain.
交易?和谁的交易?
A bargain? With who?
赛博坦全新的统治者
With the new rulers of Cybertron.
五面怪
The Quintessons.
它们的数量太多了
There are so many.
他来了
He's here.
御天敌来了
Sentinel Prime is here.
-睁大眼睛 -我一直都在睁大眼睛
- Keep your eyes open. - They always are.
我装上那些箱子
I load those crates.
它们装满受到污染的金属
Those are filled with contaminated metal.
我不明白
I don't understand.
五面怪要有害废弃物干嘛?
What do the Quintessons want with toxic waste?
夺取我们的能量
Our Energon.
-叛徒 -别冲动
- Traitor! - D, no.
我知道我答应要给你什么
I know what I promised you
但我们的矿场就快要枯竭了
but our mines, they're running out!
能量只够我们自己用
There's barely enough Energon for us.
我发誓会把剩下的给你
I swear I will get you the rest.
每个班次加三倍工时
Triple-time every mining shift.
我拿到能量前 谁都不能休息
No miner gets a break until I get my Energon.
我全部都要 走吧
All of it! Let's go.
现在你们都看到真♥相♥了
Now you have seen the truth.
每一天...
Every day...
我这辈子的每一天
Every single day of my life
都是一个谎言
has been a lie.
天啊 我就知道
My God, I knew it!
我内心深处一直都感觉有什么不对劲
Deep down, I always felt something was off.
他欺骗了...每个人
He deceived everyone.
御天敌买♥♥到权力 然后逼我们卖♥♥命替他还债
Sentinel bought himself power and then put us to work paying off his debt.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
其实我相信 我亲眼看到 但我仍...
Well, obviously, I can believe it, I just saw it, but I still...
我不相信
I can't believe it.
御天敌当着我的面...对我撒谎
Sentinel lied to my face. It was all a sham.
这全是骗局 我们怎么会这么傻?
How could we have been so gullible?
这个事实将会改变一切
Oh, this-- this is going to change everything.
你非得要这么做 对吧?
You just had to do it, didn't you?
我?我做了什么?
Me? What did I do?
你非得要来地表 你非得要参加比赛
You just had to go to the surface, had to enter the Iacon 5000.
你非得要违反规定
You just had to break protocol!
-谁在乎规定啊?-我在乎 我在乎
- Who cares about protocol? - I do! I care!
只要遵守规定就不会发生坏事
Because nothing bad happens when you stay on protocol!
御天敌一直逼我们卖♥♥命工作到筋疲力尽
Sentinel Prime has been forcing us to work in the mines until our gears strip,
他却一直把能量送给我们最大的敌人
and all the while he's been giving the Energon away to our greatest enemies!
当他发现我们知道了会对我们做什么?
And what do you think he's going to do to us when he finds out that we know?
我没去想他会做什么
I'm not thinking about what he's going to do,
我在想我们要做什么
I'm thinking about what we're going to do.
你就是这样
That's the whole thing!
从来都只顾着替自己着想
You're never thinking about anything else, just yourself!
太好了 你又有伟大计划 我等不及要听
Fantastic! Another Orion Pax master plan. I can't wait to hear this.
难道你不想阻止他?
Don't you want to stop him?
不想 我想杀了他
No, I want to kill him!
我要铐住御天敌 拉着他穿越矿区
I want to put Sentinel in chains and march him through the mines
好让大家看到他是个冒牌元祖金刚
so everyone can see him for the false Prime that he is!
我要他在黑暗中吃尽苦头然后死掉
I want him to suffer and then to die in darkness.
但我们都知道我要什么不重要 对吧?
But we all know that it doesn't matter what I want, right, Pax?
我们只是没齿轮的机器人 对吧?
The fact is, we're just cogless bots. Right?
我们的选择有限 现在我们毫无选择
We had limited options, and now... now we have none.
赛博坦所有的子民出生时都有齿轮
No son or daughter of Cybertron is born without a cog.
才怪 我一出生就很了解自己
Oh, yeah. I've been with myself since I came online,
我的胸口一直都是空的
and this slot's always been empty.
你在说什么?你是说...
What are you saying? Are you saying--
不可能 谁都没那么邪恶 连御天敌都没有
No. No way. Nobody could be that evil, not even Sentinel.
他在你们出生前就把你们的齿轮拿走
He removed your cogs before you came online.
我们一出生就有变形齿轮 但是他...
We were born with transformation cogs, but he...
他把它们夺走
He took them from us.
真正的变形金刚 不是取决于他们胸口的齿轮
What defines a Transformer......is not the cog in his chest
而是他们核心内的火种
but the spark that resides in their core.
火种能够给你把世界变得更好的意志力
A spark that gives you the will to make your world better.
我的元祖金刚同伴都拥有那个火种
My fellow Primes had that spark.
我也在你们身上看到他们的力量
电影精选列表