That we bots can do more than just mine--
太好了 我喜欢能独♥立♥思考的机器人
Outstanding! I love a bot that can think for himself.
你们可以去矿区绕一绕
Perhaps you two could tour the mines,
帮助其他矿工发掘他们的潜力
speak to your brethren, and help them see their potential.
哇 太棒了
Wow! Okay, great.
听起来很不错 我很乐意...
That sounds incredible. I would love to--
长官 时间到了
Sir, it's time.
没错
Ah, yes.
抱歉 两位 我们要准备再到地表探险
I'm sorry, friends. We're preparing our next travel to the surface.
但我有个惊喜要给你们
But in the meantime, I've got a treat for you.
-再等一下 -黑寡妇
- Hang tight. - Airachnid,
派人送两位英雄到我的私人会馆
have someone escort these heroes to my personal service facilities.
铁堡城最顶级的享受
Best care in Iacon.
下次再见 两位传奇
Until next time, legends.
御天敌 御天敌本尊
Sentinel Prime. The Sentinel Prime!
-你还在生气?-没那么生气了
- You still mad at me? - I am less mad at you.
我就说吧 D 一切都会改变
I'm telling you, D-- I got a feeling that everything's gonna change
我们会...
and we're gonna go--
矿工
Miners!
嗨...黑云
Hi, Darkwing.
不 不
Oh, no, no, no. No!
等等 你没搞懂
Wait, wait! You don't understand!
我们应该去御天敌的私人会馆
We were supposed to go to Sentinel Prime's service pod!
你们这两个白♥痴♥别想再重见天日了
You two dolts aren't going to see anyone ever again.
我会确保这一点
I'll make sure of that.
你犯了大错 去问御天敌
You're making a mistake! Ask Sentinel!
我恨那家伙
I hate that guy!
你们是怎么下来这里的?
You! How did you get down here?
谁也到不了这一层
There's no access to this level.
这里只有我
There is nobody down here but me.
天啊 你们是真的
Oh, my gosh, you're real!
你们是其他人 你们...不是我
You're others! You're not... me!
你们来了...而且不是我
You're here, and you're not me!
-是啊 -太棒了
- Uh, yeah. - Awesome!
抱歉 你们一定觉得我很奇怪
I am so sorry. That must have been weird for you.
只是我被送到地下50层后就没有同伴
I just haven't had a lot of company since they put me down here in sublevel 50.
地下50层?只有40层啊
Fifty? But there are only 40 sublevels.
我本来也这么想
That's what I thought!
结果还有10层 而且都很糟
Turns out there are ten more, and they are not pleasant.
怪不得谁都不会提到
Probably why nobody ever really talks about them.
-你下来多久了?-我下来多久?
- How long have you been down here? - How long have I been here?
我想想 很久跟永远之间?
Let's see, somewhere between a long time and forever?
我有过别的工作啦 但我因为能力太强
I mean, I had other jobs, but I kept getting reassigned
一直被重新分配工作
'cause I'm so good at what I do.
对了 我是B-127
Oh! I'm B-127, by the way.
你们可以叫我B
But you can call me B.
其实我正在替自己想绰号♥
And I'm actually working on some nicknames.
我考虑要用狠角色
The one I'm floating right now is Badassatron.
其实要这么说"硬汉金刚"
Which is actually pronounced... "Badassatron."
如果有批评意见...
But if you have any critiques--
好 我们要怎么出去?
Yeah, great. How do we get out of here?
问得好 不能出去
Great question. You don't.
-不能出去?-不能
- We don't? - Nope.
废弃物管理区有很多限制
We have limited access to the waste management area,
但新任的值班经理不喜欢被打扰
but the new shift manager there does not like distractions.
我们最好乖乖待在这儿埋头苦干
No, they prefer we stay here on the task at hand.
做什么?
Which is? Oh!
废弃物会从斜槽掉落到传送带上面
The scrap comes in from the chute there onto the conveyor belt.
我们要在它们被送进熔炉前
Our job is to look for anything that might be worth salvaging
找到值得回收的东西
before it hits the furnace and gets smelted.
你负责看垃圾燃烧
So you watch garbage burn.
没错
Yes!
你们来了真好
It is so great that you're here now.
我好想了解你们
I can't wait to learn everything about you.
我也会说我的一切
And then tell you everything about me!
我有很多希望和梦想
I have a lot of hopes and dreams that I am just dying to share
等不及要跟一两个新朋友分享
with one or two new best friends.
好啊 我们很乐意...
Uh, yeah, I would love to--
我真没礼貌
Where are my manners?
来吧 让我介绍其他同事
Come on, I'll introduce you to the rest of the crew.
伙计们 我们有新伙伴
Hey, guys, we've got company!
这是EP-508
This is EP-508,
这是A-A-登 这家伙是Steve
this is A-A-Tron, and this fella here is Steve.
-"Steve"?-对 他来自国外
- "Steve"? - Yeah, he's foreign.
问一下 它们会回话吗?
Do they talk back to you?
它们不是真的啦
Um, they're not real.
-你以为我疯了吗?-不 但是你...
- Jeez, you think I'm that crazy? - It's just you've been down here a--
我在跟Steve讲话
No, I was talking to Steve.
Steve老是这样
Classic Steve.
-那是怎样?-看看这家伙
- What is that? - Look at this guy.
从里面来的
It's coming from inside.
Steve 不
Oh! Steve! No!
-真是抱歉 -Steve
- I am so sorry. - Steve, no!
-可以修好 安啦 -不 我的Steve
- We can fix it, - don't worry. My Steve!
五面怪突袭
Quintesson ambush!
呼叫至高护卫 请求立即支援
Calling the High Guard for immediate support. Immediate support!
那是钛师♥傅♥
That's Alpha Trion.
其中一个元祖金刚?
One of the Primes?
重复 竞天择已经倒下
Repeat, Zeta Prime has fallen!
-这是求救讯息 -保护模块
- It's an SOS message. - Protect the Matrix!
传送位置座标...
Sending location coordinates. Sending location coordinates.
我的元始天尊
Holy Primus!
那些是地表的位置座标
Those are coordinates to a location on the surface.
这...可能是元祖金刚 在五面怪大战中牺牲的地方
This could be where the Primes died in the Quintesson war.
这也代表我们能在那里找到...
Which means this is where we could find
领导模块
the Matrix of Leadership.
你在说什么?这是一堆垃圾里的古老信标
What are you talking about? It's an old beacon inside a statue made of garbage.
或者是找到领导模块的线索
Or it's a clue of how we could find the Matrix of Leadership.
你休想 绝对不行
No. No way. Absolutely not!
拜托 这是向大家证明我们...
Hey, D, come on, this could be our chance to show everyone we're not--
你骗我参赛就已经向大家证明过了
You already tried to "show everyone" in the race you tricked me into running,
而且害我们跟这家伙困在这里
which got us stuck down here in this waste hole with this, uh...
这个超级酷的家伙
really cool guy.
多谢夸奖 我只是想说...
Oh, thank you. I'm just saying--
谁也不能去地表是有原因的
There's a reason no one goes to the surface.
很危险
It's dangerous!
我要待在这里直到御天敌找到我们
I'm waiting right here until Sentinel Prime finds us.
喔 好吧
Oh, okay. Yeah. Hmm.
我们要永远待在这里 行吗 B?
Well, we'll just stay here forever. That cool with you, B?
永远?棒呆了
Forever? This is great!
我有全新同事和室友
I have new coworkers and roommates.
Steve挂了就有超多空间
There's plenty of room now that Steve is dead.
我都睡在输送带上 但归你了
I usually sleep on the conveyor belt, but you can totally have it.
我睡在角落就行
I'll sleep in the corner next to A-A-Tron.
你有超多空间伸展身体
Plenty of room for you to stretch out, too,
因为你比我高了吧?
'cause you're taller than I am. Know what I mean?
要是你亲手把你找到的领导模块交给御天敌
Hey, D, what do you think Sentinel's reaction would be if you personally handed him
你觉得他会怎么想?
the Matrix of Leadership that you found?
别说了 我知道你在打什么鬼主意
Okay, stop. I know what you're trying to do.
绝对可行 我要参一脚
And it's definitely working. I'm in.
好耶 兄弟 我们要怎么到地表?
Hah, ha! Yeah, buddy. How do we get to the surface?
真假?地表?
Pfft! You kidding me? The surface?
超简单 我有门路
Easy. I know a way.
但是超不简单
But it won't be easy.
怎么会有这么多垃圾?
Why is there so much trash? Ah!
下次先警告我 我刚才张开嘴巴
Warn me next time, please. My mouth was open.
还要爬地下49层
Only 49 sublevels to go!
只有垃圾清运列车
Waste-disposal trains are the only vehicles
才能通到地表
that go all the way to the surface.
但是不载客 列车完全自动化
Yeah, but they don't allow passengers. The trains are autonomous.
对 所以才会"超不简单"
电影精选列表