温柔一点
Be gentle.
你还好吗
You okay?
我问了你一大堆问题
You know, you'd think somewhere in the zillions
你大可以找机会说...
of questions that I was asking you, you could have said,
"凯西 那不是重点
"Casey, that stuff's not really the issue
因为我们预测未来的机器表示我们都会死"
because our future-predicting machine says we're all gonna die."
其实我们暗示过了
We did sort of hint at it.
这里根本不代表希望
This place has nothing to do with hope.
正好相反
It's the opposite of hope.
-别这么说 -为什么
-Come on. Don't say that. -Why not?
你也说过
You said it.
难怪你会放弃
No wonder you gave up.
那是我认识你之前
That's before I knew about you.
你真的...真的很特别
I mean, you really... You really are special.
你们为何一直这样说我
Why do you people keep saying that to me?
我不特别
I'm not!
你给我这个做什么
Why'd you even give me this?
你让我看到一个惊奇又不可思议的地方
You showed me a place that was amazing and incredible
结果它却是个谎言
and it was a lie.
如果要让人相信一个想法
If you're gonna zap an idea into people's heads,
就该确定那是事实
you should really make sure that it's the truth.
不能这样 不能硬塞...
Because you can't do that. You can't just zap...
怎样
What?
不能把它硬塞给别人
Zap an idea into people's heads.
你在拦截信♥号♥♥
You were pirating the signal.
-怎么做的 -什么
-How? -What?
在你家 你的电视 你的末日房♥
At your house. All your TVs, your dooms day room.
你加强了天眼塔发出的讯号♥
You were boosting the feed from that Monitor thing.
-怎么办到的 -没什么
-How did you do that? -No big deal.
上面的电力非常强 业余无线电就能收到
They're running so much power through it now, a ham radio could pick it up.
只要找到正确的频率
It's just a matter of finding the right frequency...
你收到来自另一个次元的讯号♥
You grabbed a signal from another dimension.
从这里的机器发射 那代表它传送到地球上
From a machine here. That means it's transmitting there.
如果它不只是在预测未来呢
What if it's not just predicting the future?
它在传播
It's broadcasting it.
我碰别针时
When I touched this thing
有几分钟感觉任何事都有可能
for a few minutes, it felt like anything was possible.
那为何不能发生相反状况呢
So then why can't the opposite happen?
如果天眼塔只是个超大别针呢
What if The Monitor is just a giant pin?
它不让人正向思考
But instead of making you think positive,
而是让你负向思考
it makes you think negative and it...
迫使全世界去喂错的那匹狼
And it's convincing the whole world to feed the wrong wolf.
我们需要把它关掉
We need to turn that thing off.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
大卫
David. David.
-它无人居住 不在地图上 -听我说
-It's uninhabited and uncharted. -Listen to me.
但看来像度过余生的好地方
But it looks like a lovely place to spend your last days.
大卫...天眼塔的功能就像天线
David... The Monitor is acting as an antenna.
不只接收速子
It isn't just receiving tachyons.
也塑造可能的未来...
It is taking a possible future and...
并且强化它 传送它 像个回馈圈
And amplitying it, transmitting it, like a feedback loop.
那是来自天眼塔的自我实现预言
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy that's coming from right there.
不但让人看到世界末日
But it's not just showing people the end of the world,
也一再灌输他们这个观念直到他们接受
it's giving them the idea over and over again until they just accept it!
它是个定时炸♥弹♥ 我们是点燃引信的人
It's a ticking time bomb, and we're the ones that lit the fuse.
我们还有58天能改变现况
We still have 58 days to try and change things.
只要那东西还开着 就没办法
But nothing will work as long as that thing is still on.
小姐 我觉得...
Young lady, I'm gonna assume
你对速子融合的认识不够彻底
that your knowledge of tachyonic fusion is a little sketchy.
想要关掉它 根本不可能 它没有开关
Shutting it down is impossible. There is no off.
我在告诉你它的影响
I'm telling you what it's doing.
你怎么都不在乎
Why don't you care?
因为他是幕后黑手
Because he's the one that's doing it.
对吧
Right?
想像一下
Let's imagine.
如果你们瞥见未来 被眼前的景象吓坏了
If you glimpsed the future and were frightened by what you saw,
你们会如何处理那资讯 去找...
what would you do with that information? You would go to...
政♥治♥人物 产业领袖
Who? Politicians? Captains of industry?
你们如何说服他们 用数据还是事实
And how would you convince them? With data? Facts?
祝你们好运
Good luck.
他们唯一不会质疑的事实
The only facts theywon't challenge
就是能让他们赚大钱的事
are the ones that keep the wheels greased and the dollars rolling in.
但如果...
But what if...
有方法能跳过中间人
What if there was a way of skipping the middle man
将这重大消息直接告知所有人呢
and putting the critical news directly into everyone's head?
全面性毁灭的机率不断升高
The probability of widespread annihilation kept going up.
阻止它的唯一方法就是将它展现出来
The onlyway to stop itwas to show it.
让人们受到震撼教育
To scare people straight.
因为当一切都有可能
Because what reasonable human being wouldn't be galvanized
毁灭时 正常人
by the potential destruction of
都会受到强烈刺♥激♥
everything they have ever known or loved?
为了拯救文明 我会展现它如何崩解
To save civilization, I would show its collapse.
但要如何让人看到那种景象
But how do you think this vision was received?
人们对即将来临的厄运 会如何反应
How do you think people responded to the prospect of imminent doom?
他们像吃巧克力泡芙一样狼吞虎咽
They gobbled it up, like a chocolate eclair.
他们不怕死亡 而是用不同眼光看待
They didn't fear their demise, they repackaged it.
就像享受电玩 电视节目 书籍 电影一样
It can be enjoyed as video games, as TV shows, books, movies.
整个世界全心接受这个天启
The entire world whole heartedly embraced the apocalypse
以极度放纵的心情迎接它
and sprinted towards it with gleeful abandon.
同时 地球却在人们身边瓦解
Meanwhile, your Earth was crumbling all around you.
大规模肥胖与饥饿同时发生
You've got simultaneous epidemics of obesity and starvation.
这该怎么解释
Explain that one.
蜜蜂与蝴蝶开始消失
Bees and butterflies start to disappear.
冰河融化
The glaciers melt.
藻类大量繁殖
Algae blooms all around you.
指标生物突然死亡
The coal mine canaries are dropping dead,
你们却无法体认到危机
and you won't take the hint!
每分每秒 都有更美好未来的可能
In every moment, there is the possibility of a better future.
但你们不肯相信
But you people won't believe it.
就因为你们不肯相信
And because you won't believe it,
就不肯采取必要措施
you won't do what is necessary to make it a reality.
于是你们思索着可怕的未来 让自己耽溺其中
So you dwell on this terrible future, and you resign yourselves to it.
原因就是
For one reason,
那个未来不会向今天的你索求什么
because that future doesn't ask anything of you today.
所以 没错 我们看见冰山 警告铁达尼号♥
So, yes, we saw the iceberg, we warned the Titanic.
但你们还是勇往直前
But you all just steered for it anyway, full steam ahead.
为什么
Why?
因为你们希望沉船
Because you want to sink.
你们放弃了
You gave up.
那可不是天眼塔的错 而是你们的错
That's not The Monitor's fault. That's yours.
让他们走吧
Put them through.
谢谢你来访 法兰克
Thanks for visiting, Frank.
真高兴再见到你
It was genuinely nice to see you again.
-你在做什么 -不放弃
-What are you doing? -Not giving up.
小心
Look out!
-快拿出来 -拿什么
-Get the thing! -What thing?
我们刚到时我给你的东西
The thing I gave you when we first got here!
启动它 拿到平台上
Arm it! Get on the platform!
凯西 炸♥弹♥
Casey! The bomb!
拿到平台上
Get on the platform!
-现在呢 -启动
-Now what? -Arm it!
怎么做
How?
凯西
Casey!
炸♥弹♥ 炸♥弹♥在哪
The bomb! Where is the bomb?
一分钟后引爆
One minute to detonation.
45秒
45 seconds.
雅典娜 炸♥弹♥ 怎么办 怎么关掉
Athena! The bomb. What do I do? How do I turn it off?
30秒
30 seconds.
没办法
You can't.
不好笑
This is not funny!