法兰克 快跑 要爆♥炸♥了
Frank, get out of there! It's gonna blow!
法兰克 快离开
Frank, get out!
快过来
Get out of there!
-四 三 -关闭入口
-Four Three. -Close the portal!
-二 一 -关闭入口
-Two. One. -Close the portal!
-你还好吗 -炸♥弹♥不在了
-Are you all right? -The bomb's gone.
-站得起来吗 -可以
-Can you stand? -Yeah.
法兰克
Frank!
不
No.
炸♥弹♥不在了
The bomb's gone.
-站得起来吗 -可以
-Can you stand? -Yeah.
法兰克
Frank!
-怎么了 她还好吗 -我得带她去修复舱
-What happened? Is she okay? -I need to get her to a repair module.
法兰克 谁都无法修复我
Frank! No one's going to repair me.
来不及了
Not in time.
现在我得告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something now.
讨厌
Darn.
我快关机了
I'm shutting down.
我快关机了
I'm shutting down.
我要失去同步作用了
I'm going to lose sync.
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
-失去同步作用也不算失败 -我知道
-If I lose sync, it's not failure. -I know.
有些事我得马上告诉你...
There are things I need to tell you before the final...
在自动化程式执行之前
Before the automated program kicks in.
我是机器
I'm a machine.
我没想过这有什么不好
I never thought that was bad
直到我看见你发现我身份时的表情
until I saw your face when you found out I was.
我一直都知道
I always knew.
不 你不知道
No, you didn't.
系统失灵
Systems failing.
启动给法兰克·沃克的最后想法
Activating last thoughts saved for Frank Walker
15号♥纪录 1965年9月
Log 15: September 1965.
法兰克沃克看我的样子难以辨识
Frank Walker is looking at me in a manner that is difficult to recognize.
似乎有必要向他解释我是发声机动人...
It seems imperative to explain to him that I am an Audio-Animatronic...
雅典娜
Athena...
但我担心当他发现我不是人类
But I am concerned that he maybe adversely affected
他会受到负面影响
when he finds out that I am not human.
他有潜力
He has potential.
我不想破坏它
I don't want to damage it.
他需要有人对他有信心
He needs someone to believe in him.
而我满足了那个需求
And I am fulfilling that need.
他是我的顶尖成员
He is my top recruit.
24号♥纪录 1965年10月
Log 24, October 1965.
我对法兰克·沃克产生不寻常的想法
I'm having unusual thoughts towards Frank Walker
我怀疑我的移情接口有瑕疵
I suspect a flaw in my empathy interface.
我想我该向上级报告
I am thinking I should report it.
但我没有
But I haven't.
我无法解释原因
I cannot explain why
78号♥纪录 1984年4月
Log 78, April 1984.
法兰克·沃克被尼克总管驱离
Frank Walker has been banished by Governor Nix.
他说他失去了希望
He says he has lost hope
都怪我当初给他希望
and he holds me responsible for having given it to him in the firstplace.
我不懂
I do not understand this.
他说我永远不会懂
He says I never will
因为我不会发怒或失望
because I do not feel anger or disappointment.
或去爱
Or love.
录音结束
End recording.
我的功能是寻找追梦者
I was designed to find dreamers.
我找到了你
I found you.
也失去了你
And lost you.
直到我找到她
Till I found her.
凯西
Casey.
追梦者需要团结一致
Dreamers need to stick together.
这不是程式设定
It's not programming.
而是个人情感
It's personal.
天眼塔
The Monitor.
炸♥弹♥消失了 但我没有
The bomb is gone. But I'm not, yet.
时间不多了
There isn't much time.
使用我的自毁功能
My self-destruct, use it.
你知道怎么做 法兰克
You know what to do, Frank.
这次帮忙...完成任务
Help get it right this time.
我以为你不能产生想法
I thought you can't have ideas.
谁想得到呢
Well, what do you know?
谁想得到呢
What do you know?
系统失灵
Systems failing.
-法兰克 -嗯
-Frank? -Yeah?
知道你为何无法逗我笑吗
Do you want to know why you could never make me laugh?
为什么
Why?
因为你不好笑
Because you're not funny.
你可以让我走了
You can let me go now.
再见 法兰克
Goodbye, Frank.
再见 雅典娜
Goodbye, Athena.
糟了
Bollocks.
现在呢
Now what?
你问我
You're asking me?
这是你的点子 小鬼
This was your idea, kid.
也对
Yeah.
你想会成功吗
You think it will work?
我们必须让它成功
I guess we have to make it work.
所以我们要让它成功
So, we're making it work.
第一要务
First order of business,
让门再度打开
get the door back open.
找几个有经验的工程师 过来救急
Couldn't hurt to get a few experienced engineers over here.
接下来...
Next...
让派对恢复举办
Put the party back on.
刊印崭新的邀请函
And print out some new invitations.
这就要说到我们今天在此的目的
Which brings us to why we're here today
原本一切在一年前就该结束
A year ago, it was all supposed to be over.
我们根本不该在这里
We shouldn't even be here.
但我们做到了
But we are.
拆掉一栋告诉大家...
It isn't hard to knock down a big, evil building
世界即将毁灭的邪恶建筑并不难
that's telling everybody that the world's gonna end.
困难的是
What is hard
决定在拆掉后的空间里打造什么
is figuring out what to build in its place.
如果我们要那么做 就不能单打独斗
And if we're gonna do that, we can't do it alone.
我们需要你们所有人
We're gonna need all of you.
-法兰克·沃克 能问个问题吗 -当然
-Frank Walker, may I ask a question? -Sure.
你给我们的搜寻范围在理论上可行
The search parameters you've given us, while mathematically sound,
但定义有点模糊
are a bit undefined.
能请你详细说明吗
Could you be more specific, please?
纽顿小姐
Well, Miss Newton,
想告诉新招募者他们要找什么吗
you wanna tell our new recruiters what they're looking for?
追梦者
Dreamers.
我们在找追梦者
We are looking for dreamers.
只要他们愿意喂食对的狼
Anyone who will feed the right wolf.
我曾对你们的前任者说
So, I once told your predecessor
她只是1与0的组合
that she was nothing but a combination of ones and zeroes.
我错了
I was wrong.
她不只如此
She was much more than that.
你们也不止如此
You are much more than that, too.
所以请完成她的未竟之志
So, go out there and do what she would have done.
找到尚未放弃的人
Find the ones who haven't given up.
他们就是未来
They're the future.