你想去 我就带你去
You want in? I'll bring you in.
有何不可
Why not?
总比在这等着被宰
It's better than waiting around here and getting
诸如此类的要好
hunted and killed, etcetera, etcetera.
-这样就对了 -"诸如此类" 什么诸如此类
-That's the spirit. -"Etcetera"? What's the "etcetera"?
-这些是什么缆线 -输送人的那种
-What kind of cables are these? -The kind that transmit people.
人 像我们吗
People? Like us?
-就像缩小的传送...-我什么都得解释给你听吗
-What, like a miniature teleport... -Do I have to explain everything?
你就不能惊讶一下然后当没事吗
Can't you just be amazed and move on?
这些缆线都连到上面的圆碟
This is all wired to the dish up there.
你...你使用卫星吗
Are you... Are you using satellite?
我懂的可不少
I know how things work.
给你点赞
Well, zippity-doo for you.
-把这紧贴在眼睛上 -为什么
-Wrap this around your eyes, tight. -Why?
因为正义是盲目的
Because justice is blind.
快点 小鬼
Just do it, kid.
你要我把这个包在头上
You want me to put this over my head?
我眉毛要是掉了...
If this takes off my eyebrows...
闭嘴 嘴巴张到最大
Shut up, open your mouth, tilt your head back.
这是什么
What is that?
粉末 压力正常吗
It's powder. Are we at van't Hoff?
可以出发了
Good to go!
很好 就位 那里还有接收器吗
Good. You set it for the Tower? There is still a receiver there?
-上次还有 -那是多久以前
-Last I checked. -How long ago was that?
25年前
25 years ago.
大约
Roughly.
他们也把你轰出来了
They threw you out, too?
好罗 机器人要追来罗
Okay, guys. Killer robots.
好
All right.
等一下会很亮 很冷 很大声
It's gonna be bright, cold, and really loud.
你会在百分之一秒内
You're gonna lose 90% of your blood sugar
失去九♥成♥血糖
in 1/100th of a second
感觉生不如死 但很快就过去了
and you're gonna wish you were dead. But then it'll be over.
别吓尿了
Don't pee on us.
听起来超厉害
This sounds spectacular.
为什么是现在 为什么是她
Why now? Why her?
因为她还没放弃
Because she hasn't given up.
你认为她能改变
You think she can fix it.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
她能吗 雅典娜
Can she, Athena?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们来试试看
Let's go find out.
这样正常吗
Is it... Is this normal?
渴死了
Thirsty.
我想我快死了
Dying. I think I'm dying.
-才怪 -快死了
-You're not dying! -I'm dying.
冰箱有可乐
There's Coke in the fridge.
别客气
Help yourself.
我们不知道这里有多少个机器人
We have no idea how many are here
但他们绝对知道我们要来
But we're damn sure they know we're coming.
所以动作要快 跟着我
So, we move quickly. You follow me.
别问问题 懂吗
No questions. Got it?
明白
Got it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-这里是巴黎吗 -别大惊小怪的
-We're in Paris? -Would you stop being so amazed?
-是你要我大惊小怪 -我要你停止...
-I thought you wanted me to be amazed. -I want you to stop yammer...
-铁塔要关闭了 -真是的
-Tower's closing. -Hell.
过来
Come on.
你和我应该在观察名单上
Now, you and I are gonna be on a watch list,
但你的脸部辨识档案可能还没上传
but they may not have your facial recognition profile uploaded yet.
-"可能还没" -可能
-"May not"? -May not.
你走过去 拿这个敲他脖子
So, you walk over there, you take this, you tap him on the neck.
-如果他是人类 就会昏迷 -如果是机器人呢
-If he's human, it knocks him right out. -And if it's a robot?
-喂 -那他会很火大
-Hey! -You'll just piss it off.
酷毙了
Fantastic.
你不得不承认她很有种
She's got guts. You gotta give her that.
对 可是我...
Yes, but I was just, you know...
人类
Human!
艾菲尔在世博会上为铁塔揭幕时
The French hated this thing when Eiffel first unveiled it
法国人很讨厌它
at the Paris World's Fair.
觉得它很碍眼
They thought it was an eyesore.
但艾菲尔不在乎 它原本就不是纪念碑
Eiffel didn't care, though. It wasn't meant to be a monument.
它是为了找到另一个世界
It was meant to find another world.
至尊无上元老四♥人♥帮♥
Les Quatre Premiers. Plus Ultra's First Four.
他们都有份
They were a part of all this?
艾菲尔 凡尔纳 特斯拉 还有爱迪生先生
Eiffel, Jules Verne, Tesla, and Mr. Edison.
他们设计了我们所在的这根天线
They designed this antenna that we're inside.
什么 艾菲尔铁塔是天线
Wait, what? The Eiffel Tower is an antenna?
我终于回答你的问题了 你还要打断我吗
Now I finally answer your question, you're gonna interrupt me?
对
Yes.
特斯拉设计这天线来观察各种频率
Tesla designed the antenna to observe every kind of frequency out there.
次空间 跨次元 各式各样
Subspace, trans-dimensional, you name it.
他们发现了自己在寻找的东西
And they found exactly what they were looking for.
爱迪生想独揽功劳
And then Edison tried to take credit for it,
因为他们两个彼此看不顺眼
because these two hate each other.
-法兰克...-因为交流...
-Frank... -Because of alternating...
讲重点
Stay on topic.
好 好的
Yeah. All right, well...
一直谣传他们四人
There were always rumors of a secret entrance
为自己保留了一个秘密入口
the Four kept just for themselves.
只去不回 以防紧急状况
A one-way ticket in case of emergencies.
奇观号♥
The Spectacle.
这只是开胃菜
You ain't seen nothing yet, kid.
它是火箭
It's a rocket.
他们来了
They're coming.
好
All right.
系上安全带
Buckle up!
-他说什么 -跟你预期的差不多
-What'd he say? -Pretty much what you'd expect.
叫他撑着点
Tell him to hang on.
我们回去干嘛
Why are we going back?
不是回去 我们要穿越进入另一个次元
We're not. We're going through to another dimension.
我们冲进外太空是为了加速
So we blasted into outer space just to get a running start?
这一段可能有点怪
This part may get a little weird.
凯西 醒醒
Casey Wake up.
凯西
Casey.
-凯西 醒醒 -我们到了
-Casey. Wake up. -We're here.
然后呢
Now what?
你说呢
You tell me.
-我说 这是你的想法 -我没有想法
-I tell you? This was your idea. -I don't have ideas.
我只是找到有想法的人
I just find the people who do.
-所以我们没计划 -有计划
-So there's no plan? -There's a plan.
你只是还没想出来
You just haven't come up with it yet.
不过你应该快点想
But you should do that soon.
真是太好了
That's just terrific.
拿去 藏起来
Here, hide this.
没问题
Absolutely.
那是你叫我不要乱动的...
Wait. Is that the one-kiloton detonation thingy
千吨♥炸♥药♥引爆装置吗
you told me not to play with?
现在它是我们的护身符
Right now, it's our insurance policy.
他们很可能一开始就想干掉我们
There's a good chance they're gonna try to kill us right out of the gate.
那我们就杵在这里
So we're just gonna stand here?
是你想看明日世界的
Well, you wanted to see Tomorrowland.
这就是
Here it comes.
去拿那个包包
Take the bag.
-法兰克 -大卫
-Frank. -David.
你气色不错
You look well.
变老了也很有味道
Age becomes you.
谢谢 你该试试
Thanks. You should try it.
我还是每天喝精力汤比较保险
I don't know. I think I'll just keep drinking my shake every morning.
-现在有巧克力口味的 -美味喔
-Comes in chocolate now. -Yum.