我在那里很确定地知道你确切的死亡时间
where I know, with absolute certainty, the exact time of your death.
你希不希望我告诉你
Now, you want me to tell you or not?
当然希望 谁不想
Yeah, of course I would. Who wouldn't?
可是 如果接受我死亡就是造成我死的原因呢
But what if accepting my death is what causes it?
所以答案是愿意 我希望你告诉我
So the answer is yes. I would want you to tell me.
-但我不会相信你 -你必须相信我
-But I wouldn't believe you. -You have to believe me.
为什么 我们不能掌握命运吗
Why? Don't we, like, make our own destiny and stuff?
怎样
What?
你是谁 小鬼
Who are you, kid?
是坏事吗
Is that bad?
见鬼了
Hell.
糟了
Hell!
-他们跟踪你到这里 -什么 谁
-They followed you here? -What? Who?
机器人
Robots.
我以前没见过他们
I've never seen them before.
约翰·法兰克·沃克
John Francis Walker
你能活命
You have been permitted to live
前提是同意不干涉
based upon your agreed non-intervention.
如今却窝藏逃犯
You are now harboring a fugitive element.
把她交给我们 否则别想活命
Release her to our custody or be extinguished.
给你一分钟时间
You have one minute to comply.
-谢谢 -别谢太早
-Thanks. -Don't thank me yet.
等等
Wait.
快点
Come on!
我们走
Let's go!
约翰`法兰克`沃克 尼克总管授权
John Francis Walker, by authority of Governor Nix,
本队获准
this unit has been authorized
结束你的生命
to extinguish your life.
可以了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
够了 打够了吧
All right, that's enough. That's enough!
关门
Come on. Close the door.
尼克总管到底是谁
Who the hell is Governor Nix?
我们走
Let's go. Come on.
进来
Get in.
这是好办法吗
How is this a good idea?
再不跑就沉了 小鬼
Move or sink, kid.
你早做好万全的准备
You were actually prepared for that?
-我的帽子 -别管了
-My hat. -Leave it.
不 我一定要拿回来
No, no, no. I can't go without it.
是我爸的
It's my dad's.
这下我懂了
Now I get it.
聪明反被聪明误
Too smart for your own good.
你♥爸♥始终不了解你 不支持你
Father never understood you, never supported you.
现在你戴他帽子当成叛逆的象征
And now you wear his hat as a badge of rebellion, right?
不 我爸超棒的
No. My dad is amazing.
等一下
Wait a second.
我们不是在讲我吧
We're not talking about me, are we?
我们送你去找你的超棒老爸
Why don't we just get you to your amazing dad
就当这件事没发生
and pretend this never happened?
上车
Hop on.
-电池没电了 -还有
-The battery's dead. -No, it's not.
-也许是断路器的问题 -不是
-Then maybe it's the points. -No, it's not.
-你何时检查过...-说这些没用
-When's the last time you checked... -You know, you're not helping. You...
快蹲下
Get down. Now.
等一下
Wait.
你好 法兰克
Hello, Frank.
你要对我开枪吗
Are you going to shoot me?
-正在考虑 -可以在卡车上考虑吗
-I'm deciding. -Could you decide in the truck?
我们真的该走了
Because we really should get going.
-等等 -干嘛 等更多机器人出现吗
-Wait. -Why? So more robots can show up?
她跟他们一伙的
She's one of them.
我知道啦 你走不走
Yeah, I know. Are you coming or not?
过去一点
Move over.
-法兰克...-我还不想讲话
-Frank... -Not yet.
你在想什么 何必抱她下水
What are you thinking? Why would you drag her into this?
我没有 我只给了她一枚别针
I didn't drag her into anything. I gave her a pin.
其他都是她自己搞的
She did the rest.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
少来这套 你在那找到别针的
Don't even. Where did you even find the pin?
我在场 全都被摧毁了
I was there. They destroyed them.
并没有 我带了十几个出来
Not all of them. I made it out with nearly a dozen.
所以你拿给一个少女
So you give one to a teenager.
喂 我在费曼壮博量表上得到73分
Hey, I got a 73 on the Feinberg/Dusseldorf scale or whatever.
你有73分 不可能
You got a 73? That's not possible.
他嫉妒 因为他只有41分
He's jealous because he scored a 41 .
当时我才11岁 才11岁
You know what? I was 11. I was 11!
不要碰
Hey, don't touch that!
它是千吨♥炸♥药♥ 不是玩具
This is a one-kilo ton detonation. It is not a toy.
别乱动我的东西
Do not mess with my stuff.
-懂吗 -抱歉
-You got it? -Sorry!
我一开始找的不是她
I didn't begin with her, you know.
我浪费好多年在其他可能人选身上
I wasted years on other potential candidates.
可能人选 为了什么
Potential candidates? For what?
真感人
That's beautiful.
你还以为自己在招募 对吧
You still think you're recruiting, don't you?
别再问她问题
Do not ask her any more questions.
她会使出反制关闭那一招
She's gonna do her countermeasure shutdown thing.
什么反制关闭
What countermeasure shutdown thing?
你跟她说你能反制关闭
Did you tell her you had a countermeasure shutdown thing?
-谁叫她一直烦我 -你骗我
-She was annoying me. -You lied?
习惯就好 小鬼
Get used to that, kid.
她会许你一个美好的未来
One minute, she's promising you a beautiful future,
紧接着就设法干掉你
the next thing you know, she's leading it to your house to kill you.
抱歉 时间有限 你需要一点刺♥激♥
I'm sorry, but time is running out and you needed motivation.
给我刺♥激♥干嘛
Motivation for what?
-我们得回去 法兰克 -回去那里
-We need to go back over, Frank. -Back over there?
对 我们必须回去
Yes, yes, Frank, we need to go back over.
好 太好了 真是太好了
Good. Great. That's just great.
我被蜜蜂叮 现在又叫我捅蜂窝
You know, hey, I got stung by a bee. Let's jump on the hive.
好糟糕的比喻
That's a terrible analogy.
这比喻超赞 你懂什么比喻
That's a fantastic analogy. What do you know about analogies?
你这副德性我很难跟你沟通
You know, you're impossible to talk to when you're like this.
我变这样是因为你毁了我的人生
I am like this because you derailed my life.
又一次
Again.
法兰克 我并非针对你
Frank, it's not personal.
只是程式设计的关系
It's just programming.
我们到了
We're here!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这就是你的缆线站 对吧
This is where your wire station's located, isn't it?
我们必须登上奇观号♥
We need to get to The Spectacle.
-奇观号♥ -你疯啦
-Spectacle? -Hey. Are you insane?
他们知道你派她来找我 他们在等我们
They know that you sent her to me. They're gonna be waiting for us.
好 给我爱迪生留声机 我们自己去
Fine. Give me the Edison tube and we'll go without you.
-我没有 -在你包包里
-I don't have the Edison tube. -It's in your bag.
我有X光透视眼
I have x-ray vision.
-你什么时候有透视眼 -她真是让人惊喜连连
-When did you get x-ray vision? -She's full of surprises.
我很清楚她的惊喜
I know all about her surprises.
最重要的是 她根本不关心人
Chief among them is this. She doesn't care about you.
迷人的模样 果断的个性 还有可爱的微笑
All that charm and the sense of purpose, and the cute little smile,
全都是软件而已
it's all just software.
全是一堆1和0 仅此而已
It's ones and zeroes. That's it.
相信我 你到了那边会孤立无援
Trust me, when you get there, you're on your own.
-你们两个之间有什么瓜葛 -他觉得我伤害了他
-What happened to you two? -He thinks I hurt him.
不 你伤害了一个傻孩子 他笨得爱...
No, you hurt a dumb kid that was stupid enough to fall...
你有很多面 法兰克沃克
You were many things, Frank Walker.
但你绝对不傻
But you were never dumb.
快把爱迪生留声机给我...
Why don't you just give me the Edison tube, and...
我什么都不给你 我...
I'm not giving you anything. I'm...
好吧
All right.