你仔细看一下 是不是很怪
But I just need you to look at it. Does it look weird?
-不要碰 -干嘛大吼大叫
-Don't touch it! -Why are you yelling at me?
开车时别碰 很危险
Not while you're driving, Dad. It's dangerous.
靠边停
Just pull over.
停车
Pull over.
我对天发誓 凯西 你要是嗑药...
I swear to God, Case, if you're on drugs...
我没嗑药 听我说
I'm not on drugs. Just look.
你是我在宇航局工作的老爸
I need you to be NASA Dad now.
要有前沿的眼光 好吗
New Frontier Dad. Okay?
碰一下这个别针就真♥相♥大白了
All will be explained as soon as you touch this pin.
怎么...
What is...
没用
It's not working?
你没看到吗
You're not seeing this?
别闹了
Stop it.
说真的 我不知道你哪根筋不对
Honestly, Casey, I don't know what's gotten into you.
三更半夜的...
Middle of the night...
-帮个忙 -干得很漂亮 戴斯特
-A little help, guys? -Zen move, Dexter.
干净利落
Totally swift.
快点 白♥痴♥ 研发课要迟到了
Come on, idiots. We're gonna be late for R and D.
悬浮列车将在一分钟后抵达
The Hover Rail will be arriving in one minute.
悬浮列车将在一分钟后抵达
The Hover Rail will be arriving in one minute.
-你要上来吗 -你看得见我
-Are you coming? -You can see me?
我们时间有限
We don't have all day.
等等我们
Wait for us!
北线现在出发
Northbound line now departing.
下一站 太空港
Next stop, Spaceport.
哇 你看那些光圈
Wow! Look at the rings!
好酷喔
Wow! Cool!
务必严守程序
Be sure to follow the procedures strictly.
你很需要睡眠
You know how you need your sleep.
爸 这样很丢脸
Dad, you're embarrassing me.
-你答应我每天传讯 -就算离开讯号♥范围也一样
-Do you promise to transmit every day? -Even when you're out of range.
拜托 有什么大不了的 我们才相距20光年
Come on, what's the big deal? We're only going 20 light-years out.
现在抵达太空港
Now arriving, Spaceport.
拜托 别这样
Come on, please.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
各位 在这边
Hey, guys. Over here.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey!
别这样 我爱你们
Come on, please! I love you guys.
你们要害我在朋友面前掉泪吗
You're going to make me cry in front of my friends, okay?
再见
Bye! Bye!
来吧 我们帮你留了位子
Come on. We saved a seat just for you.
这节骨眼你竟然没电
Now you run out of power?
-奈特 起来 -不是我弄的
-Nate, wake up! -I didn't do it!
爸的电脑密♥码♥改了
Dad changed the password to his computer.
你知道吗
Do you know it?
你身上有沼泽的味道
You smell like swamp.
告诉我密♥码♥ 你就能继续睡
Tell me the password and you can go back to sleep.
你的手♥机♥有网络啊
Your phone has Internet.
-我的手♥机♥掉到湖里 -好啦
-My phone got soaked in a lagoon. -Fine.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
开始吧
Here we go.
停 就是这个
Stop! That's it.
"及其稀有的
"Extremely rare collectible pin
196♥4♥年世博会纪念别针"
commemorating the 196♥4♥ World's Fair."
"太空时代全世界数量最丰富的
"Experts and purveyors of the most extensive selection of space-age
收藏品专家与供应者"
collectibles in the world."
这网站超古老
This site is like, ancient.
把他们电♥话♥号♥码给我
Okay. Give me their number.
-他们没有电♥话♥号♥码 -他们没电♥话♥
-They don't have a number. -They don't have a number?
有地址
They have an address.
你跟爸说你醒来时看到我离开
Okay, look. You are gonna tell Dad you woke up, saw me leaving.
我说我要跟朋友去露营 明天会打电♥话♥
I told you I was going camping with friends, and I will call tomorrow.
-可以帮我这个忙吗 -除非你跟我说发生什么事
-Can you do that for me? -Only if you tell me what's going on.
我想我看到...
I think that I saw...
我去了未来
That I went to the future.
我也可以去吗
Can I come, too?
还不行
Not yet.
你好 凯西纽顿在家吗
Hello! Is Casey Newton home?
不在
No.
我送她订的饼干过来
She ordered some cookies and I'm delivering them.
-你是女童军 -当然
-You're a Girl Scout? -Of course I am.
-你怎么没穿制♥服♥ -送洗了
-Why aren't you wearing a uniform? -It's at the cleaners.
那是超♥市♥买♥♥的饼干
Those are Oreos.
请问凯西什么时候回来
Could you please tell me when Casey will be back?
她跟朋友去露营
She went camping with some friends.
会去几天
She's gonna be gone for a couple of days.
你是这样跟你♥爸♥妈说的吗
Is that what you've told your parents?
-对 -但其实不是这样
-Yeah. -But it's not true.
-是真的 -不 奈特 不是
-Yeah, it is. -No, Nathan. It's not.
别问我怎么知道你名字
Don't ask me how I know your name.
就跟我知道你在说谎一样
I know it the same way I know that you are lying to me.
你来自未来吗
Are you from the future?
你明白了嘛
You clearly understand.
干脆跟我说我想知道的答案吧
So why aren't you telling me what I need to know?
那个别针已经没效了
That pin thing, it stopped working.
她去找另一个
She went to find another one.
奈特 她去哪里找
Nathan, where is she looking?
这是我的一小步 却是人类的一大步
That's one small step for man, one giant leap formankind.
你好
Hello?
前三排本周特♥价♥ 打三折
Sale this week. Front three shelves. 70% off.
谢谢 我不是来买♥♥东西
No, thanks. I'm not here to buy anything.
我希望你能跟我解释一下这个
I was hoping that you could tell me about this.
雨果
Hugo!
雨果
Hugo!
等一下
One second.
欢迎光临复古小...
Welcome to Blast From The...
谢谢你帮忙 亲爱的
Thank you for the help, dear.
你把门开着就不需要我帮忙了
Well, if you just kept it open, you wouldn't need my help.
开着就没效果了 这很重要
If I kept it open, it would ruin the effect, which is everything.
别理我老婆 她不尊重表演艺术
Pardon my wife. She has no respect for showmanship.
-雨果·葛贝 需要帮忙吗 -她有一枚别针
-Hugo Gernsback. How may I help you? -She has a pin.
她有一枚别针
She has a pin.
我看到你在网上找...
I saw that you were looking for one online...
-从哪弄来的 -你知道它的来历吗
-Where did you get it? -What can you tell me about it?
你说谁给你的 否则我不能透露
I can't tell you anything about it unless you tell me who gave it to you.
我才不要先讲
I'm not going first.
不说拉倒
Well, it seems our business here is done.
看来也是
It seems it is.
你是不是看到了什么
Saw something, didn't you?
当你碰它的时候
When you touched it.
不可思议的景象
Something incredible.
-那是真的吗 -当然是
-It's real? -Of course it is.
别问我原因
Don't ask me how.
那些人发展出了
These people have developed technologies
我们无法想像的科技
we haven't even dreamed of yet.
等一下 什么人
Wait. What people?
你有没有想过
Have you ever wondered what would happen
如果全天下的天才 艺术家 科学家
if all the geniuses, the artists, the scientists,
最聪明 最有创意的人
the smartest, most creative people in the world,
决定改变世界 会怎么样
decided to actually change it?
可是在哪里
But where?
他们能在哪里做这件事
Where could they even do such a thing?
他们需要一个没有政♥治♥与官僚
They'd need a place free from politics and bureaucracy,
没有诱惑与贪婪的地方
distractions, greed.
一个神秘之处
A secret place where they could build
打造疯狂想像中的新世界
whatever they were crazy enough to imagine.
他们自称为"奥特拉会"
"Plus Ultra" they call themselves.
不过只有触碰这种别针才能看到它
The only way to see it, however, is through contact with one of these.
他们那么做有什么目的
Why did they make them? What are they for?