开始了吗
Are they on?
对 自我介绍一下
Yep. So, introduce yourself.
我是法兰克 你好吗
Okay. Hey, I'm Frank. How you doing?
不用回答 只是客套一下
Don't answer that. That's rhetorical.
好 我来说明一下
Okay. Let's get you up to speed.
这是一个关于未来的故事
This is a story about the future.
而未来...
And the future...
可能很恐怖
can be scary.
干嘛
What?
你真的要用"恐怖"吗
Are you sure you wanna go with "scary"?
对 我想用恐怖
Yes, I wanna go with scary
-好吧 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
未来可能很恐怖
The future can be scary.
政♥治♥动荡 人口过剩
Unstable governments, overpopulation,
战火频繁
wars on every continent,
饥荒 缺水 环境恶化...
famine, water shortages, environmental collapse...
还有科学突破 惊奇和美丽的...
And scientific breakthroughs, wonder and beauty..
可以别再打断我吗
Could you please just stop interrupting?
好的 只要你试着开朗一点
I will. Just try to be a little more upbeat.
-"开朗" -嗯 告诉他们你喜欢什么...
-"Upbeat"? -Yeah, tell them what you like...
你一直插话我能讲什么
I can't tell them anything if you keep interrupting me.
对 抱歉
You're right. Sorry.
正如我刚才说的...
As I was saying...
一分一秒过去 我们越来越接近...
With every second that ticks by we get closer and closer..
我知道了 告诉他们...
I know. Tell them about when...
我得先把前面讲完 才能说别的
I can't tell them anything until I tell them about this.
我们能从别的地方开始吗
Then, can we please just start somewhere else?
好 你要我从哪开始
Fine. Where would you like me to start?
你一直说未来原本不是这样子
Well, you keep saying the future wasn't always this way, right?
没错 在我小时候 未来...
It wasn't. When I was a kid, the future was...
-不一样 对吧 -对
-Different, right? -Yeah.
好 就从那里开始
Okay, cool. Then, start there.
好吧 我小时候 未来并非如此
All right. Well, when I was a kid, the future was different.
法拉盛草地公园 世界博览会
Flushing Meadows Corona Park, World's Fair.
别忘了贵重物品 畅游未来世界
Don't forget your valuables and enjoy the future.
小心走 小子
Watch your step, kiddo.
-先生 你好 -有什么事吗
-Hello, sir. -May I help you?
我叫约翰·法兰克·沃克 我来赢50元的
My name is John Francis Walker. I'm here to win the $50.
是吗
Is that so?
因为氮气舱的关系 我把它拆开
I took it apart because of the nitrogen compartment.
搭巴士时路程颠簸
Seeing as how the bus ride was kind of bumpy
你也知道氮很危险
and you know nitro.
我本来可以用过气化氢动力引擎
I could've used a hydrogen peroxide-powered engine.
贝尔实验室在火箭带上测试过
Bell Labs tested that with their Rocket Belt
但我猜
and I guess there were some issues
有机动性和续航力的问题
with maneuverability, flight duration, and stuff.
这是喷射背包
It's a jet pack.
显而易见
Obviously.
你自己做的吗
You made this yourself?
雅典娜 你怎么来了
Athena, what are you doing here?
是不是你自己做的
Did you or didn't you?
-什么 -这是你自己做的吗
-What? -Did you make this yourself?
是
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我厌倦等别人把它完成
I guess I got tired of waiting around for someone else to do it for me.
成功了吗
Does it work?
当然
Sure. Yeah.
大致上啦
Mostly.
只是严格说来不太能...
Just doesn't really, you know, technically...
飞起来
fly.
如果它真的...
But if it did, "You know
严格说来能飞起来 它的目的是什么
"technically fly," what would its purpose be?
你的喷射背包能让世界更美好吗
How would your jet pack make the world a better place?
不能只是好玩吗
Can't it just be fun?
沃克先生 不能只为了好玩吧
Mr. Walker, please tell me you can do better than "fun".
任何事都有可能
Anything's possible.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what that means.
如果我走在街上
If I was walking down the street,
看到背着喷射背包的小孩飞过
and I saw some kid with a jet pack fly over me,
我就相信任何事都有可能
I'd believe anything's possible.
我会大受鼓舞
I'd be inspired.
那样不是让世界更美好吗
Doesn't that make the world a better place?
我想会吧
Well, I suppose it would.
如果它真的能飞
If it worked.
可惜的是 它飞不起来
Unfortunately, it does not.
如果它不能用 就毫无意义
And if it doesn't work, it has no purpose at all.
-谢谢你的时间 沃克先生 -但我能让它飞起来
-Thank you for your time, Mr. Walker. -But I can make it work!
就是这种精神
That's the spirit.
在你成功前 年轻人 祝你玩得开心
Until then, young man, have fun.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
-我喜欢他 -雅典娜 不行
-I like him. -Athena, no.
你凭什么认为这东西能飞
What makes you think you're gonna make this thing fly?
我很乐观
I'm optimistic.
-你在浪费时间 -我没有
-You're wasting your time. -I'm not!
-只是个玩具 -它不是玩具
-Damn contraption. -It's not a contraption!
-它不能飞 -我能让它飞起来
-It doesn't work. -I can make it work.
才怪
No, you can't!
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
别转过来 装没事
Don't turn around. Be cool.
我才跟你说什么
What did I just tell you?
-对不起 -别说话
-Sorry. -Stop talking.
往那边看 五点钟方向
Look over there. Five o'clock.
懂吗 时钟
You know, on a clock?
五点钟的方向
Where the five is.
那边
That way.
我要跟他们走
I'm going with them.
你数到二十 然后跟着我们 别被人发现
You count to 20, then follow us. Don't get spotted.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是未来 法兰克·沃克
I'm the future, Frank Walker.
真好看 喜欢吗
Nice. Do you like it?
环游世界 就在迪士尼乐园的小小世界
Travel the globe in Walt Disney's "it's a small world."
向联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会与所有儿童致敬
A salute to UNICEF and children everywhere.
借过
Excuse me.
它是史上最快乐的一段旅程
It's the happiest cruise ever to set sail.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 你们得等下一艘船
Sorry, folks, you're gonna have to wait for the next boat.
马上就有另一艘过来
There'll be another boat in just a minute.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
午安 请登上运输站
Good afternoon. Please step aboard the transport.
本站启动
The site is active.
请戴上安全帽以免受伤
Please put on your head protection in order to prevent significant injury
受伤
"Injury"?
列车10秒后出发
Transport will commence in 10 seconds.
等等
Wait!
等一下
Wait!
-五...-等一下
-Five... -Wait!
-四...-不
-Four.. -No!
三...
Three...
二...
Two...
一...
One...
不 第一 二阶段花了...
No, phases one and two took a...
嘿 那是我的
Hey! That's mine!
你把它修好了
Did you just fix it?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 他在那里
Hey! There he is.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
现在能飞了
It works now.