谣传...
Rumor has it...
-他们打算公开 -嗯
-they were about to go public. -Yeah.
与全世界分享他们的成果
Share what they had built with the whole world.
可惜这件事从未发生
Unfortunately, that never happened.
为什么
Why not?
我想我们透露得够多了 小妞
I think we've shared enough, young lady.
既然我们信任你
So, as we've decided to trust you,
也请你信任我们 告诉我 你怎么拿到的
please trust us and tell me where'd you get it?
不知道
I don't know.
什么意思
What do you mean, honey?
我被逮捕 它出现在我私人物品里
I kind of got arrested and it was in with my stuff.
-你的私人物品 -对 我不知道怎么出现的
-In with your stuff? -Yeah, I don't know how it got there.
什么声音
What was that?
-拜托 告诉我们谁给你的 -没有人给我
-Tell us who gave it to you. Please. -No one gave it to me!
实在不太可能 亲爱的
That's very unlikely, sweetheart.
这样吧
You know what?
我该走了 谢谢你们帮忙
I think I'm gonna go now. Thanks for your help.
说出别针的来源就给你一千块
$1000 if you tell me where you acquired the pin.
我不知道
I don't know!
-一万块 -是个小女生吗
-$1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥. -Was it a girl? A little girl?
我听不懂你们在说什么
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
祝你们愉快 继续演内心戏吧
Have a nice day. Enjoy your freak out.
说出她在哪 我们就放过你
Tell us where she is and you will be spared.
这是整人节目吧
This is a joke, right?
那个女孩在哪里
Where's the girl?
我根本不知道...
I don't... I don't know about...
说出那个女孩的下落
You will tell us about the girl.
我不知道什么女孩子 我说了...
I don't know any girl. I told you...
-那个女孩在哪里 -我不知道什么女孩
-Where is the girl? -I don't know any girl!
我们该走了
We have to go!
快点
Come on. Now!
这是定时炸♥弹♥ 能让时间停止 但不会太久
This is a time bomb. It stops time, but not for long!
-什么 -听我说
-What? -Listen to me.
这个球快爆了 这里很危险
The sphere is collapsing and you're in the line of fire.
我们非走不可 不然你会没命
We need to go or you will die.
我卡住了
I'm stuck!
-我卡住了 -只是暂时的
-I'm stuck! -But only temporarily.
拉住我的手 等它松开 我会把你拉出来
Take my hand. The moment you're free, I'll pull you clear.
然后躲在我后面
Then stay behind me.
好了吗
Ready?
是那个女孩
The girl.
小心
Look out!
我们快走
We have to go.
他们快自我毁灭了 赶快离开
They're about to self-destruct. We have to go now!
疯狂想像 疯狂想像...
Crazy enough to imagine. Crazy enough to imagine.
凯西 起来
Casey, get up.
他们快来了
They'll be coming.
什么 谁
What? Who?
-我不知道...我不能上...-我知道 我知道
-I don't know what... I can't get into... -I know, I know.
上车 凯西
Get in the car, Casey!
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
上车就是了
Just get in the car.
刚才怎么回事
What just happened?
两个AA想歼灭你
Two AA units targeted you for extermination.
我救了你的命 他们自我毁灭
I saved your life. They self-destructed.
什么 AA
Wait. "AAs"?
发声机动人
Audio-Animatronics.
-他们是机器人 -不 先进拟人...
-They were robots? -No. Advanced anthropomo...
对啦 机器人
Sure. Okay. Robots.
等一下 你是谁
Wait, wait. Who are you?
我叫雅典娜 别针是我给你的
My name is Athena. I'm the one who gave you the pin.
别针 别针
The pin? The pin!
对 真希望你没跑掉
Yes. And I do wish you hadn't run off
我还没跟你做必要的背景说明
before I had a chance to give you some rather necessary context.
背景 你在说什么
Context? What are you even talking about?
你怎么在开车 你是谁
How are you driving a car? Who are you?
我是募者
I'm a cruder
招...我是...募...者
Re... I'm a recruton.
倒数60秒自毁
60 seconds to self-destruct.
不好意思
So sorry about that.
-你跟他们一样 -显然是
-You're one of them? -Obviously.
你要去那 别跑 我想帮你
Where are you going? Stop! I'm trying to help you!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
这不是真的...这不是真的...
This isn't happening. This isn't happening.
不会吧
No way!
-让我下车 -别叫了
-Let me out of this car! -Stop yelling!
-马上让我下车 -我不要
-Let me out now! -No! I will not!
我给你了最后一枚别针
I gave you my very last pin, young lady,
我不要白白浪费
and I am not about to let it go to waste.
什么叫最后一枚别针
What do you mean your last pin?
等一下 我看到的那个地方...
Wait, that place I saw...
-它存在吗 -当然存在
-It exists? -Of course it does.
如果你不跟我走 它就无法存在太久
But if you don't come with me, it won't for much longer.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们打造了不该打造的东西
Because they built something they shouldn't have.
打造什么
Built what?
你想问个不停
Do you want to keep asking me questions
-等别人来杀我们吗 -不想
-until someone arrives to murder us? -No.
你想走那边
Then which way do you want to go?
往后还是往前
Backwards or forwards?
-你能带我去那里吗 -可以
-And you can take me there? -I can.
我来开车
I'm driving.
没问题 你们可以走了 谢谢
Okie-dokie. You fellas are released. Thanks.
好了 各位
Alrighty, boys.
消防队长说我们可以进去看看
Fire chief says we're clear to go in and poke around.
希望他们出去用餐
Hopefully, they were out for lunch
爆♥炸♥时没人在
and nobodywas in there when she went boom.
队长
Captain.
午安 长官 大卫克拉克 秘勤局
Afternoon, sir. Dave Clark, Secret Service.
炸得挺严重的
Looks like you got yourself a doozy here.
秘勤局 他们要去那
Secret Service? Hey, where are they going?
四处巡视一下四处巡视一下
They're securing the premises.
感谢帮忙 接下来由我们接手
Thanks so much for your help, but we're going to take it from here.
戴尔 我在窗户外面发现这个
Hey, Dale. I found this just outside the window.
你看过这种东西吗
You ever seen anything like it?
什么鬼东西
What the hell?
我的老天
God almighty!
本周特卖♥♥ 打三折...
Sale. This week. 70perce...
是个小女生吗 是不是 小女生
Was it a girl? A little girl? Was it a girl? A little girl?
要告诉我怎么回事吗 小子
You wanna tell me what's going on here, son?
不 长官 我不能说
No, sir. I do not.
是个小女生吗
Was it a girl? A little girl?
联络尼克总管
Contact Governor Nix.
告诉他我们找到那个女孩了
Tell him we found the girl.
左转
Veer left!
下次早点讲
Little more of a heads up next time.
干脆你告诉我要去哪里
Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you just tell me where we're going?
-纽约州皮兹菲 -那里有什么
-Pittsfield, New York. -What's in Pittsfield, New York?
能让我们回去的人
Someone who can get us back in.
等等 你说你给我最后一枚别针
Hold on. You said that you gave me your last pin.
你另外给了多少人
How many other people did you give them to?
那不重要
Not important.
我根本不是你的第一人选
I'm not even your first choice.
一个月前你开始破坏政♥府♥资产
I only found you a month ago when you started
我才发现你
wantonly destroying government property.
那里正好
Which happens to go
在我招募的搜寻范围里
on my search parameters for recruitment.
更别说你在费曼壮博量表上得到73分
Not to mention you scored a 73 on the Feynman/Drumrnnelberg scale.