73分 那么厉害
73? Is that good?
等一下 招募什么
Wait. Hold on. Recruitment for what?
我不准回答这问题
I'm not allowed to answer that.
谁不准你回答
Who's not allowing you?
我不准回答 我应该警告你
I'm not allowed to answer that. And I should warn you,
你一直问我问题 我的反制协定会启动
you keep asking me questions, and my Countermeasure Protocol will initiate.
-拜托 什么意思 -我会关闭
-Okay. And what does that mean? -I will shut down.
-才怪 -试试看
-You will not. -Try me.
你说他们打造了不该打造的东西
You said that they built something they shouldn't have.
那里发生了什么事吗 不好的事
Did something happen over there? Something bad?
我靠...
Son of a...
拜托不要接 拜托不要接
Please don't answer. Please don't answer.
这是艾迪纽顿的手♥机♥
Hey you've reached Eddie Newton's cell phone.
请留言 我会回电
Leave me a message and I will call you back.
爸 我是凯西
Hey, Dad. It's Casey.
我叫奈特跟你说我去露营 其实没有
I told Nate to tell you that I was camping, but I'm not camping.
我不想骗你
And I just don't like lying to you.
但也不知道怎么跟你说实话 因为...
But I didn't know how to tell you the truth because...
发生了很诡异的事并且...
Something highly unusual is happening, and...
好吧 我想说的是...
Okay. My point is...
我很好 接下来也会很好
I'm fine. I will continue to be fine.
我没有嗑药 没有加入邪教
I'm not on drugs. I haven't joined a cult.
我不会离开太久
I won'tbe gone long.
我很快会再打给你 我爱你 爸
And I will call again soon. I love you, Dad.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
很好 谢谢
Yes. Fine, thank you.
我以为我把你弄坏了
I thought I broke you or something.
应该由我来开车
I should drive.
凯西 我知道你没理由相信我
Casey, I know you have no reason to trust me.
但我找你这样的人找了很久
But I've been looking for someone like you for a very long time.
现在 麻烦你
Now, please,
靠边停
pull over.
你能把别针给很多人
Of all the people you could give one of those pins to,
为什么挑上我
why me?
因为你很特别
Because you're special.
-是 我很特别 -真的
-Yeah. I'm special. -You are.
我们要去见的那个人
So, this guy we're gonna go see,
他叫什么名字
what's his name?
他叫法兰克
His name is Frank.
法兰克·沃克
Frank Walker
他也很特别
He's special, too.
法兰克·沃克
Frank Walker.
等一下 你去哪
Hey! Wait, what are you doing?
太好了
Just great.
你的脚印呢
Where are your paw prints?
太酷了
That is cool.
我听得到你在
I can hear you, you know.
走开 你没看到那只恶犬吗
Go away. Didn't you see the dog?
有 那是3D影像
Yeah. It's a hologram.
你在白天怎么弄的
How did you do that in daylight?
-超厉害 -你是谁
-It's pretty impressive. -Who are you?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你是法兰克·沃克吧
You're Frank Walker, right?
我叫凯西 我要你带我去那里
My name's Casey, and I want you to take me there.
带你去哪里
Take you where?
我碰这东西时看见的地方
To the place I saw when I touched this.
你怎么拿到的
Where'd you get this?
一个小女生 雅典娜
A little girl. Athena.
她在哪
Where is she?
她把我丢在这里
She ditched me here.
她只会这招
Of course she did.
不管你打那来 回去吧
Look, wherever you came from, kid, go back.
不 我要你带我去那里 我看到...
No, I want you to take me there. What I saw...
你看到的东西已经不见了
What you saw is gone.
你寻找的地方已经不存在了
This, what you're looking for, it doesn't exist anymore.
不 我觉得我非去不可 我应该要去
No. I feel like I have to go. Like I'm supposed to go.
为什么
Why?
他们在火箭上为你留了位子吗
Because they're saving a seat on the rocket ship just for you?
你看见的是几十年前录的广♥告♥
What you saw was a commercial that was recorded decades ago.
那是从未发出的邀请函 因为派对取消了
It was an invitation that never went out because the damn party got canceled.
你什么都不该做
You are not supposed to do anything.
你被他们利用 自以为参与了某个伟大计划
You've been manipulated to feel like you're part of something incredible.
好像你有多特别
Like you were special.
其实不然
But you weren't.
你并不特别
You're not.
所以你不肯
So that's a no?
王八...
Son of a...
你这个小屁...
You little...
我随时都能报♥警♥
You know I can call the cops anytime.
随时都可以
Anytime!
你有...我给你五秒钟
You have... I'm giving you five seconds...
我不走
I am not leaving!
告诉我怎么去 不然就杀了我
Either tell me how to get there or kill me!
你敢碰里面任何东西 我就让你死
If you touch anything in there, that's exactly what I'll do!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在东摸西摸
I'm touching things!
马上开门
Open this door now!
我说真的 我会把你打昏
I mean it. I'll knock you out.
这个像小喇叭的是什么玩意儿
Hey, what's this doohickey with the trombone slidey thing?
别乱动 我是认真的
Leave that alone. I'm serious!
-你愿意带我去吗 -不要
-Will you take me there? -No!
那你就不是认真的
Then you're not serious!
拜托啦
Come on.
你不觉得很好玩吗
You didn't think that was funny?
你在录影
You're recording this?
如果我逗你笑 我就要拿给子孙看
If I get you to laugh, I wanna, you know, have it for posterity.
我笑了
I laughed.
你微笑 微笑不是大笑
You smiled. A smile's not a laugh.
人都会大笑 那是生理需求
Everyone laughs. It's a biological need.
才怪 睡觉才是生理需求
Actually, it isn't. Sleep is a biological need.
我也没看过你睡觉
I've never seen you sleep, either.
我迟早会逗你大笑
Well, sooner or later, I'm gonna make you laugh.
我会试到成功为止
Until you do, I'm not gonna stop trying.
也许你应该
Maybe you should.
什么
What?
别再试了
Stop trying.
为什么
Why?
我们一定要录这个吗
Must we record this?
-出去 -等一下
-Get out! -Wait a second.
这是什么 倒数计时吗
What is that? Is that a count down?
我不走 我有权知道发生什么
I am not leaving. I deserve to know what's going on around here.
-你有权...-对 我要答案
-You deserve... -Yeah, I deserve some answers.
-什么答案 -我知道你去过那里
-Answers to what? -I know that you were there.
你根本什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你怎么会离开那种地方
How do you ever leave a place like that?
因为他们把我轰出来
Because they threw me out!
他们赶我出来并把每道回去的门都锁上
They threw me out and they locked every door back in.
因为你打造了不该打造的东西吗
Was it because you built that something that you shouldn't have?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
是那个吗
And is that it?
那个东西
The "something"?
如果我能告诉你
If I could tell you the date,
你确切的死亡日期 你会想知道吗
the exact date that you're gonna die, would you wanna know?
-你怎么会知道 -就当我知道
-How would you know? -Let's just say I did.
-你是算命仙吗 -那不是重点
-What are you, a psychic? -No, that's not the point.
你的判断基础是什么
Then what is your basis for knowing?
-这是假设 -好蠢的假设
-It's a hypothetical. -It's a stupid hypothetical.
发挥想像力好吗
Just use your imagination. All right?
-好吧 -好
-All right. -Okay.
假设有一个世界
Let's accept that there is a world