我打
Kapow!
我的紫金庙
No! My Purple Gold Temple!
我们的家
Our home.
快跑啊
Run!
放开他们
Let go of the Gargoyles!
给我站住
Stay where you are.
再敢上前一步
Not a step forward.
我就立刻让他们粉身碎骨
I'll smash them to smithereens.
慢着
Stop, wait!
你想怎样
What do you want?
作为一个反派
As a super villain,
我当然要提一个最厚颜无♥耻♥
I gotta make the most shameless
卑鄙下流的要求
Despicable demand.
只要你答应
If you do what I say,
我立刻放了他们
I'll spare the Gargoyles.
大哥 别管我们
Don't listen to him, Master.
闭嘴 你们这些小蝼蚁
Shut up, you little critters.
什么东西
Monster!
好恶心
Ew, gross.
你要我做什么
Tell me what you want.
首先 给我跪下
Get on your knees, for starters.
大哥
Master!
接着
Then,
诚恳地爬到我的面前
crawl to me respectfully,
表情要真诚
with a straight face,
姿势要标准
and proper posture.
师♥父♥
Oh no, Master!
我就让你尝尝被踩在脚下的滋味
Now you know how it feels to be trampled.
你服不服
You surrender?
服不服
Yes, or no?
不服我就踩死你
If not, I'll stomp on you till you die.
不好意思
Hey, my bad.
我突然想起来
I suddenly recall
我死不了
That I'm immortal.
您受累了
Sorry you stomped for nothing.
你小子耍我
Are you winding me up?
等等
Wait,
我有办法了
I have an idea.
天尊
Celestial Master.
谁
Heck, who?
劳烦您老现个身
My Lord, please show up.
大哥疯了
Poor Master, he's lost his mind.
提瓶仙人
Bottle Deity,
我是骑凤啊
Not Bottle, Phoenix...
骑凤
Whoopsy-daisy. Phoenix Master,
你准备好了吗
are you ready?
星斗罗盘在此
Here's the Astral Compass.
请天尊核验
Please check it out.
我明白了
I get the cut of your jib.
等等我
Wait for me.
大哥
Bruh,
你休想丢下我
don't you dare leave me out of it.
一人独吞这份殊荣
You can't shoulder this alone.
大鸡
Feeney
如果有来世
In the next life,
我们还做好兄弟
I want us to be pals again.
还做好兄弟
Yes, bros forever.
大鸡也疯了
Geez, Feeney's lost it too.
讨厌的光
Darn the light.
劈得不够狠
Your lightning bolt is too weak.
天尊 一点都不疼
It's barely scratching me.
再来
Come again!
不疼
Can't feel a thing.
不疼
No pain!
不疼
No pain!
今年新款烟花
Wow, look at the new fireworks this year.
太帅了
Beautiful.
放花仙人
The God of Fireworks,
放花仙人
The God of Fireworks,
讨厌的光
Darned light.
我的眼睛
Oh my eyes!
不能嘎嘣儿
You can't just go kaput!
师♥父♥
Master!
快来帮忙
Quick, come help!
卡住了
They're stuck under the debris.
情况紧急
It's an emergency.
狻猊 忍♥一下
Sonny, hang in there.
不疼
Doesn't hurt at all.
你就这么点本事吗 天尊
Is that all you've got, ol' man in the sky?
不疼
I feel nothing.
没了吗
Gimme more!
大哥 我扛不住了
I can't take any more bolts.
天尊
Celestial Master,
后继无力啊
you're a wimp.
快来帮帮忙
Gods please help us!
师♥父♥
Master!
没打着脸
Ow, that missed my face.
什么
What?
靠你们了
Now it's your turn,
老街坊
citizens.
光
The light?
是光
The light?
光来了
The light is upon us!
混账
You bastard!
死也要拉你们垫背
I'm gonna take you down with me.
骑凤
You ol' chicken-herder,
我要跟你们同归于尽
If I go, you're all coming with me.
放 放开他们
Put them down.
你这个小叛徒
Pipsqueak turncoat.
往哪儿跑
Think you can run from me?
放手
Hands off!
各位街坊
Good neighbors,
趁现在
now's the time
把光送过去
to send light back.
把光给他们
Let's refract light back to the Gods.
走你
Shoot!
用光射他的眼睛
Aim the light at his eyes.
光太散无法相聚
The light's too scattered.
用紫金灯聚光
Use the temple's light tower.
那紫金庙可就保不住啦
There'll be no temple left.
管不了那么多了
We have no choice.
出更
Go for it!
老街坊们
My dear neighbors,
往那儿射
aim over there!
往紫金庙射
Aim it at Purple Gold Temple.
往紫金庙射
Aim it at Purple Gold Temple.
快 撑开他的眼睛
Peel his eyes open, Master!
我果然没有看错你
Killed by my own kind.
小老弟
I consider it an honor.
干得好
Good job.
我的神力
My superpowers!
我的神力
My superpowers
终于回来了
I got you back at last.
我的大宝贝
My precious.
我们赢了
We won
金城得救啦
Golden City is saved!
你要干什么
What are you gonna do to me?
这么巧妙的机关可别压坏了
Careful not to break this nifty device.
能不能也教教我怎么做
Can you explain how it works?
可以
Yep.
电影精选列表