罗盘 罗盘呢
Where's the Compass?
你看
Take a look.
一定是搞错了
There must've been a mix-up.
这这这 子时还没过呢
It's not yet midnight.
大哥
Bruh!
北斗七元 神气统天
By seven stars and energy divine,
天罡大盛 威光万千
The Big Dipper rises and shines.
天庭通道
Heavenly passage,
开
Open wide!
天庭通道 开
Heavenly passage, open
开呀
Wide!
大哥
Bruh.
开
Open up!
时辰真过了
It's past midnight.
谁说的
Who said that?
我们还有机会
We still have a shot.
天庭通道 开
Heavenly passage, open wide!
大哥
Bruh!
干什么大鸡
What are you doing, Feeney?
别妨碍我回天庭
You're blocking my way back to Heaven.
时辰已经过了
Time's up. We missed it already.
谁说过了
Says who?
过了
It's over.
谁说过了
Says who?
过了
C'mon, don't fight it.
天尊
My Lord,
我已经把罗盘找回来了
I retrieved the Compass.
凭什么不让我回天庭
Why am I still barred from Heaven?
我本来就是天神
I'm already a deity,
凭什么说我没有悟到天神的真谛
Aren't I already enlightened?
就是你这个破罗盘
You lousy Compass,
我在这找了你三百年
I've searched for you for 300 years.
三百年
300 darn years!
淡定啊 大哥
Chill, Bruh.
你还用不了
You don't even work!
用不了
Useless! Useless!
滚吧
Be gone!
现在也挺好
Well, this ain't so bad.
无官一身轻
Not weighed down by deity duty.
就是就是
Exactly,
放下执念
Let it go.
风轻云淡
Drift with the clouds.
今年的花放得真不错啊
Hey, the fireworks were awesome this year.
骑凤仙人
Phoenix Master.
我是大金牙
You know me, I'm Gold Tooth!
金城首富
The richest man in town.
认错人了
Sorry, that's not me.
您认错人了
You got the wrong person.
不可能
No way!
您一定是骑凤仙人
You're totally the Phoenix Master.
别提了 别提了
Please don't bring it up.
我已经不是仙人了
I'm not a deity anymore.
您真把自己当仙人啊
You really thought you're a deity?
那您把我大哥当什么人呐
What else do you think he is?
街坊啊
Our friendly neighbor,
每年给我们放花的好街坊啊
The good neighbor who sets off fireworks for us every year!
骑凤
So long, folks.
就此别过
Goodbye.
喝完这杯
One more cup,
就走了
Then I'll be gone.
您可不能走
You can't leave us.
我从小看您放烟花长大的
I grew up watching your fireworks.
您走了谁给我们放烟花呀
Who else can take over from you?
我们辛苦忙活了一整年
We toil away for a whole year
就等着看您放花呢
So we can see your fireworks.
咱们金城早就把它当成传统节目啦
They are Gold City's favorite tradition.
您就留在这里开个烟火铺
Stay and open a fireworks shop here.
我拔颗金牙给你当本钱
I'll bankroll it...
就是
Totally.
您要是走了
If you were gone,
我们这过年可没着没落的
New Year celebrations won't be the same.
就叫老街坊烟火铺如何
How about "Friendly Neighbor Fireworks"?
对对对 就叫老街坊烟火铺
Yay! "Friendly Neighbor Fireworks" it is.
老街坊烟火铺
To "Friendly Neighbor Fireworks"!
老 老街坊
Neighbor?
何方妖孽
What demon is that?
大哥 咱们现在啥也不是
Bruh, we are nobodies now.
啥也不是
Nobodies?
下面的动起来
Out of the way, pests!
紫金庙出事了
The Purple Gold Temple is under attack.
跟上 师妹
Follow me! Jade
别冲动
hold your fire.
保命要紧
Save our own skins first.
冲啊
Go for it. Charge!
老老实实当你们的屋脊兽
Just do your part as Gargoyles,
乖乖在房♥檐上蹲着
And crouch on the roof.
外面很危险
It's a war zone out there.
那是什么呀
What can it be?
坏了坏了
Big Yikes!
妈妈你看
Look, Mommy!
像那只猫
It's that cat!
是喵仙
It's Holy Cat!
喵仙
Holy Cat!
是猫和老鼠
Cat and mouse team.
他们不应该回来送死
They shouldn't risk their lives for us.
你们这些蝼蚁
You vermin!
我今天就陪你们玩个够
It's showtime. When I'm done,
我让你们再也没有房♥檐可蹲
you won't have roofs to squat on.
大哥
Master!
师♥父♥
Master!
好烫
It's burning.
就问你们怕不怕
Afraid now, huh?
各位
Citizens,
我骗了你们三百年
I've lied to you for 300 years.
对不住了
I'm so sorry.
大鸡
Feeney,
大哥
Bruh
咱们今天
today,
就把这三百年的谎
We'll make good on a false promise,
给圆了
Even if it took 300 years.
骑凤
Phoenix master
硕鼠硕鼠 终成霸主
Mega Rat-ta-tat, I'm the big cheese.
吾乃天罡战神
I'm the warrior god
骑凤将军
who rides a phoenix.
原来大哥就是传说中的天罡战神
Turns out Master is the legendary warrior god?
帅呆了
What a hunk!
还是原来的我
I haven't lost my mojo at all.
如此风流倜傥
Still looking good after all these years.
救命啊
Help!
原来是你
Huh, it's you!
大哥 小心后面
Master, watch your back.
大哥 他怕光
Master! He is scared of the light.
海硕鼠怕光
His eyes can't stand the light.
罗盘
The compass!
还我罗盘
Give it back to me.
把罗盘给我吐出来
C'mon, spit it out!
想得美
Dream on.
大宝贝
Great talisman,
转
Turn!
大鸡
Feeney!
电影精选列表