不
No, I mean...
的星斗罗盘
The Astral Compass.
大哥 已经申时了
Bruh, it's already 3pm
骑风刚刚招待不周
I haven't been a very good host.
上元宴会即将开始
The Lantern Festival is about to commence.
有请天神用膳
Welcome to our banquet.
走
Let's go!
桃子糕嘞
Peach cake!
刚出炉的桃子糕
Fresh out of the oven.
我是喵仙
I'm the Holy Cat.
我才是喵仙
No! I'm the Holy Cat
站住
Stop right there
喵仙剪纸
Holy Cat paper art!
喵仙糖人儿
Candied Holy Cat!
好玩又提神
Fun and refreshing!
正版限♥量♥
Official limited edition!
喵仙画像
Holy Cat portraits!
驱邪镇宅
Best charm to ward off evil.
坏事不来
No more bad luck!
桃子糕
Peach cake!
唯爱喵仙 好运无边
Bless us with feline fortune!
好威武
So mighty!
这是小神特地为猫兄准备的金城全锅宴
Try our Gold City signature banquet.
请
Dig in!
他还真飘起来了
Looks like he's on cloud nine.
猫兄 我这脸上一个褶都没有
Master cat, you're gonna put wrinkles on my face!
您可别出溜下来
My nose is not a slide.
我这敏感肌
Oh, I have hypo-allergenic skin!
我专门给您准备了飞天茅桃
I brewed this peach daiquiri myself.
请您品鉴
You simply must try it.
此桃三千年一开花
3000 years to flower
三千年一结果
3000 years to ripen.
喝了它
If you drink it
腰不酸 腿不疼
You'd be fit as a fiddle,
能忘掉所有烦恼
And forget all your sorrows.
有这好东西
If you can brew such a dope elixir
我们自己都没喝过
How come I never got a taste?
又不是蟠桃
It's not heavenly peach, silly?
是毛桃
It's just regular one
里面加了猫薄荷
Mixed With catnip.
让他喝美了
We makes him sleepy
罗盘就好到手了
And then finally the Compass will be ours.
猫兄 请
Please, master cat
您带着小零嘴儿遛弯回来了
I see you brought back with the lil' snack
来来来
Come, Bro.
猫兄 再来一碗
let me top you up there
好香啊
Such fragrance!
忍♥忍♥就过去了
I must resist.
硕鼠硕鼠
Rat, rat, rat-a-tat...
无欺我鼠
Don't you dare bully my rats.
都给我好好上学去
Batty brats, learned your lesson yet
作业写完了吗
Do your homework on me.
到你了
Your turn...
饿了吧
You must be starving.
这是我特意为你准备的桃子糕
I saved you a peach cake.
趁热吃
Have a nibble.
老弟 你的委屈哥都懂
Buddy, I get your frustration.
有我在
I'm here for you.
没有人敢欺负你
I won't let anyone bully you anymore.
来
Come,
咱们回家
time to go home.
瞄准风口
Ride the crosswind.
天下我有
I'm the big cheese.
把握风向
Go where the wind blows.
扶摇直上
Lift Off!
欢迎你的加入
You're one of us now.
请
Come here.
不是一家人不进一家门
We're all part of the rat race.
你果然是个懂行的
Ah, I can see you're a pro too.
我没有看错你
I know a rat when I smell one.
这些都是我多年来的收藏
It took years to amass this collection.
前人的文明虽然辉煌
Ancient civilizations had their glory.
但今天的人都已经忘却了
But they have been long forgotten.
真正能够创造历史的
Those who forge history anew
必须是我们这样的聪明人
are brainy game-changers like us.
你知道
Do you know
全金城最需要的是什么
What Golden City needs
是你
YOU!
是你充满智慧的头脑
You and Your mega-brain.
可是 越是我们这样的聪明人
Unfortunately, geniuses like us
越是会被命运捉弄
are always Fate's plaything.
而且总是会打击到我们最脆弱的地方
Fate always targets our Achilles' tail.
曾经的我和你一样心怀梦想
Like you, I once had a dream.
直到三百年前
Until 300 years ago...
太慢了 太慢了
Too slow, you're far too slow.
小小妖怪
Hey little lizard.
追我呀 追我呀
Chase me if you can.
让你尝尝星斗罗盘的厉害
Feel the power of the Astral Compass.
救命啊
Help!
好刺眼
My eyes hurt.
尾巴
The tail...
我的尾巴
MY tail!
因为那场灾难
A mere blunder
我的眼睛再也见不得阳光
made my eyes unable to see daylight.
只能在黑暗中苟且地活着
I was forced underground, to scheme in the dark.
但我 发现了它
Luckily, I discovered this.
我一直在通过它寻找星斗罗盘
I tried to use it to locate the Astral Compass.
只有在我们的手里
Only in our hands
星斗罗盘才能发挥出真正的力量
can the Compass' true power be harnessed.
只差一步我们的梦想就要实现了
We were one step from reaching our dream.
但那只笨猫却从你的手里抢走了它
But that dumb cat got its dirty paws on it.
成了冒牌英雄
and became a phony god.
功劳应该属于你
You were the one who found it first.
我要帮你
I'm gonna help you
夺回你的
take back
星斗罗盘
the Astral Compass.
你不用怀疑
No need for self-doubt
从来都不是因为我们不够努力
We worked until burnout
而是我们的能力没有人在意
Our genius is overlooked
他们只懂得依赖天赐的神力
Cos they have Heaven's playbook
星斗罗盘
Once we get the Compass
只要拥有了你
We'll be no one's doofus
屋脊骑凤
Gargoyles Squad
你可知大难当前
I hope you all rot
我们一起拿回尊严
We'll stage a coup d'etat
硕鼠硕鼠
Mega Rat, Mega Rat
只等我们开创
Stay tuned for our victory
历史的新篇
We'll sure rewrite history
我想 他会爱上咱们给他的大礼
I bet he'd love this prezzie.
猫兄 再提一碗
Bottoms up, buddy!
时辰到
It's time
上元庆典
For the Lantern Festival
开始
To begin!
这花灯做得也太好了
This is so lit.
猫兄别急
Hold your horses
好戏还在后头呢
The best is yet to come.
大哥
Master
贵宾席备好了
The VIP seats are ready.
一般人我们可不往这儿请
We don't just let any alley cat in.
准备动手
Get ready!
电影精选列表