忍♥不了啦
no more!
要搭车吗
Hey you, need a ride?
你走要走到什么时候
You'll never get there by foot.
都扶稳喽
Buckle up. Hold tight.
出更
Off we fly.
有古怪
Something's off.
大哥失足了
Oh no, Master fell.
大哥
Master!
什么失足
What do you mean he "fell"?
大哥嘎嘣儿了
He is KAPUT!!!
嘎什么嘣儿
I don't kaput!
我是神仙
I'm immortal.
我就在这里面
I'm just inside the mousetrap,
歇会儿
Chillaxing.
我不是让你们镇守紫金庙吗
Didn't I tell you to guard Purple Gold Temple?
都跑这儿干嘛来了
Why flock here?
是师妹她忍♥不住了
Jade couldn't hold back anymore.
你们赶紧回去
Hurry back to Gold City,
守好紫金庙
And stand guard at Purple Gold Temple.
得令
Copy that.
大哥保重
Take care, Master.
咱们走
Let's go.
别啊
Oh no, please don't go!
先把我们救出来呗
Get us outta here first.
得令
Copy that.
还搭进去一个
We lost one more to the trap.
我大意了
I was caught off guard.
他怎么也跟来了
Hey, what's he doing here?
他来是为了救他朋友
He came to save his friend.
他还有朋友
Friend?
他就是一个骗子
Do scammers have friends?
这里太危险了
It's too dangerous here.
你们赶快回去吧
You guys must leave quickly.
我们放心不下您
We're worried about you.
对 放心不下
We can't leave you behind like this.
屋脊小分队在此
Gargoyle Squad reporting to duty.
听候大哥 师♥父♥差遣
We await your orders, Master.
你们在这儿影响我发挥啊
You're getting in my way!
大哥 敌人已经击鼓宣战了
The enemy has declared war.
冲啊
Charge!
你们给我回
Back up!
忍♥忍♥就过去了
Hold it.
来来来
Sheesh,
所有的人动起来
Scoot your buns to your saddles
小天才 用力踩
Lil' jocks, start to pedal
踩出一个好未来
Spin your way to an ace future
还能落个好身材
And even get a toned figure.
用力踩
Step on it, clench that rear
这边的动起来
Kick into highest gear
用你们的心锻炼
Your heart's the generator
用你们的爱发电
Love's our electric power
一二三四
One, two, three, four...
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight...
圈圈转转转转转
Get your wheels a-spinning
神力来来来来来
The cycle-paths are a-coming
导元
Commander,
有人捣乱
we have an intruder.
不学无术的屋脊兽
Those wussy Gargoyles.
来的正是时候
It's about time.
找上门来挨揍
I'll kick their glazed-tile butts.
我就让你们见识一下
Watch me pull off a pageant
科学与神力的秀
of science and magic power.
等等
Wait!
小心里边有诈
Watch out for traps.
你这只猫怎么猴急猴急的
Why is he so rashed?
还真炸了
Oh, there is a bomb inside
硕鼠硕鼠 终成霸主
Mega Rat reigns at last!
这是
What's this?
燥起来
YEET!
此烟诡异
This smoke is weird.
大家小心
Stay alert.
往那儿跑
Let's run that way!
他要救的朋友就是这个小零嘴儿
That's the pipsqueak he wants to save.
快散开
Disperse!
报告 獬豸法力尽失
Darn it, I've lost my powers!
大哥 我怎么浑身没劲呀
Why am I suddenly wiped?
刚才的烟一定有毒
That smoke must be poisonous.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
骑凤大神
Phoenix Master the warrior god.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?!
休要搞这些旁门左道
Enough of your dirty tricks.
你真是一点都没变
You haven't changed at all.
骑凤仙人
The Great Phoenix Master,
在下海硕鼠
This humble mouse
我最大的梦想就是成为一名屋脊兽
Dreams of becoming a Gargoyle,
用我的发明守护金城
Protecting Gold City with my inventions.
各位同僚请看
Teammates, check this out.
这是迷雷阵
This is Thunder Smokescreen.
敌人踩在上面就会触发火♥药♥
It explodes if trespassers step on it.
这是一个多重镜面反射的集成头套
Multi-angled Surveillance Goggles
可以眼观六路 耳听八方
Allows you to scope out every direction.
这个偃甲就更厉害了
This contraption is even cooler.
里面的灵石
Powered by a magnetic crystal.
旁门左道
Dodgy stunts.
哄小孩子去吧
Only good for fooling kids.
旁门左道
Dodgy stunts?
骑凤
Chicken herder,
我今天就让你见识下旁门左道的厉害
Feel the power of my 'stunts'!
星斗罗盘
The Astral Compass!
咱们新仇旧恨一块算
Time for my payback.
师♥父♥
Master!
大哥
Bruh.
蹲鼠笼的滋味怎么样
What does being a caged beast feel like?
进了我的笼子谁也别想跑出去
You'll never get out of my traps alive.
我的罗盘
My precious Compass!
赶快抓住他们
Catch them!
得令
Yes sir!
往哪跑
Think you can escape?
别让他跑了
Don't let them get away.
追
Go after them!
站住
Catch them!
在那儿
Over there!
别跑
Don't run!
左右包抄
Block him from both sides.
两面夹击
Two-pronged attack!
你往哪跑
Think you can escape?
咱们也别愣着
We gotta get off my butts too.
罗盘在那儿
The compass is over there!
游戏结束了
Game over.
但
And yet,
生活还在继续
C'est la vie.
放下执念
Let it go.
风轻云淡
Drift with the clouds.
风轻云
Que sera, sera.
扯淡扯淡扯淡
Oops, what am I blabbering about?
你们什么都没看见
You guys didn't see nothin'
给我上
Attack!
是
Yes, sir
大鸡 你可以啊
Lil' Feeney, you slayed it!
我只是下了个蛋
I only laid an egg.
电影精选列表