你必须醒过来
Please.
求你了
No.
不
No! No!
不 不
Don't touch him.
别碰他
No!
不
No. No. No. No!
不 不 不 不
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Stop! You'll kill him!
住手 你会杀了他的
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
What happened?
发生了什么
We have to get Veeves and Jackie.
我们得去找薇弗斯和杰姬
No, wait! There's another one.
不 等等 还有一个
Stay back.
退后
We gotta help him.
我们得帮帮他
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
We have to help him!
我们得帮帮他
Cara!
卡拉
Stay back.
退后
He needs his mask to breathe.
他需要面具呼吸
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Oh, no.
噢 不
He's out of time.
他没时间了
Veeves!
薇弗斯
They're okay! Let's go.
他们没事了 走吧
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
Did they just fall asleep?
他们就这样睡着了吗
Cara!
卡拉
Veeves!
薇弗斯
- Oh, my God. - You're okay.
- 噢 我的天 - 你们没事啊
Uh, are these guys sleeping?
呃 这些人在睡觉吗
How did you manage that?
你是怎么做到的
We didn't do it. He did.
不是我们干的 是他干的
What year are you from?
你是哪一年来的
Tell us what year you're from.
告诉我们你是哪一年来的
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He can't breathe our air.
他不能呼吸我们的空气
We've reached the two-week mark in the search
我们为了寻找五位失踪学生已进行了
- Holy cow. - for five missing students.
- 我去 - 为期两周的搜索
The three college and two middle school students
三位大学生和两位中学生
disappeared 14 days ago
在14天前消失了
and are thought to have been headed west
被推算为是开着绿色路虎卫士
in a green Land Rover Defender.
前往西边
Please, just tell us what year you're from.
拜托 告诉我们你是哪一年来的
Joining us tonight is the father of two of the missing,
今晚我们有请到的是两位失踪人员
Cara and Veeves Pintauro.
卡拉和薇弗斯平托洛的父亲
Thank you for speaking with us tonight, Rich.
感谢你今晚和我们谈话 瑞奇
We appreciate it.
我们很感谢
Yeah, Carter, I'm asking for help from the public tonight.
好 卡特 我今晚要向公众寻求帮助
It's been two weeks since I've seen my daughters.
我已经有两个星期没见到我的女儿们了
So I'm asking anybody. Please look at these pictures.
所以我要请大家 请看看这些照片
And-And if you've seen them, contact your local authorities.
如果你看过他们 请联♥系♥当地政♥府♥
I need my girls back.
我要我的女儿们回来
Please.
求你了
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什么
What is he saying?
他在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什么
We must continue to go into space
为人类的未来
for the future of humanity.
我们必须继续进入太空
I don't think we will survive another thousand years
不逃出我们脆弱的星球的话
without escaping beyond our fragile planet.
我不认为我们还能再活一千年
If we want a leap into the future,
如果我们想要在向未来跳跃
we want major breakthroughs.
那我们就要重大突破
American footprints on distant worlds
美国足迹踏上遥远之地
are not too big a dream.
不是远大梦想
They're calling it The Ark.
他们叫它方舟
15 miles long and two miles across.
15英里长 2英里宽
The ship may hold up to 250,000 people.
这艘船最多可容纳25万人
Once in orbit, it will put to use
一旦进入轨道 它将投入使用
the world's first Hyper Accelerator
世界上第一超级加速器
capable of sending ships as far as Mars
在几个小时内
in a matter of hours.
能把飞船送到火星
As we take the... final steps toward the colonization
当我们在我们的新家园
of our new home planet...
向殖民化迈出最后一步时
and hope that one day, we may return to planet Earth.
希望有一天 我们还能回到地球
That happened while we were down here?
那是我们在这下面的时候发生的吗
This really real?
这真的是真的吗
We've been in here that long?
我们在这呆了那么久了吗
It was like thousands of years went by.
好像过去了几千年
Long enough for people to be 8-feet tall
足够久让人能长到8英尺高
and speak a different language.
还说着一种不同的语言
So then we're just stuck in here?
那我们就被困在这里了
Forever?
永远
Even if we can get to the surface,
即使我们能到达地面
everything we've known is gone.
我们所知道的一切都消失了
That can't be right.
那不可能
What about everybody back home?
家里的人呢
What about Mom and Dad?
妈妈和爸爸怎么办
Hey.
嘿
We still have each other.
我们还有彼此
And Jackie and Taylor are here with us.
杰姬和泰勒和我们在一起
We'll figure it out.
我们会弄明白的
We'll figure it out.
我们会弄明白的
What are we gonna do?
我们要怎么做
Okay, we have two options.
好的 我们有两个选择
We either get out of here right now,
我们要么现在就离开这里
or we accept that we are staying in here forever.
或者接受我们将永远呆在这里的事实
Because if that guys is what humans have evolved to, then
因为如果人类进化成了这样的人 那
what are we gonna be dealing with
当我们到达地面的时候
by the time we get to the surface?
我们将要面对的是什么
No matter what's up there,
不管那里有什么
we have a way out now and we should use it.
我们现在有出路了 我们就该用上
Taylor...
泰勒
Look.
看
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
What is it?
这是什么
Hopper was here.
霍珀来过这里
He must've gone down another tunnel.
他一定是走了另一条隧♥道♥
Taylor, we have to go.
泰勒 我们得走了
I know what I said.
我知道我说了什么
If we don't find him, this would've all been for nothing.
如果我们找不到他 这一切都是徒劳的
What?
什么
Hopper's the only one who's gonna know what to do right now.
现在霍珀是唯一一个知道该怎么做的人
Oh, my God.
噢 老天
Seriously?
你认真的吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
What about the cowboy's gun?
那牛仔的枪呢
Thanks, Jackie.
谢了 杰姬
There's four shots left.
还有四发
You guys get Furby. I'll be right back.
你们去接弗比 我马上回来
If you hear gunshots, don't wait for me, okay? Just go.
如果你听到枪声 别等我 好吗 走就是了
Hopper?
霍珀
Hopper?
霍珀
Professor Hopper.
霍珀教授
Professor, it's Taylor.
教授 我是泰勒
She's stuck.
她被卡住了
- What? - Too late.
- 什么 - 太迟了
She's my sister.
她是我的妹妹
She's trapped.
她被困住了
Everything slows down in there.
里面的一切都变慢了
Just like everything slowed down as soon as you walked inside.
电影精选列表