你怎么样了
Almost there.
就快到了
I can feel the air changing again.
我能感觉到空气再次变化了
Okay.
好的
Taylor!
泰勒
Taylor, the rope is gone.
泰勒 绳子不见了
There's something wrong with the air.
空气有问题
Taylor!
泰勒
Okay.
好了
Damn it. I'm gonna get a signal.
该死的 我会收到信♥号♥♥的
Come on.
快啊
Shit.
妈的
Come on.
快
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Seriously?
真的吗
Come on.
快啊
Come on!
怎么可能
Okay.
好
Taylor!
泰勒
Taylor!
泰勒
You won't believe what happened.
你不会相信发生了什么
What do you mean, "What happened"?
你说"发生了什么"是什么意思
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这样的东西
Everything's gone, okay?
一切都消失了 好吗
There's no trees, there's no grass.
没有树 没有草
There's just rock everywhere in these formations.
在这些岩层中到处都是岩石
Wait, what about the GPS?
等等 那GPS呢
I tried to activate the beacon, but I couldn't get a signal.
我试图激活信标 但我没办法得到信♥号♥♥
It worked before we left. I checked it in the jeep.
在我们离开之前它是有用的 我在吉普车里检查了
Well, I walked all over the place
唔 我到处走
and I couldn't activate the stupid thing.
我还是不能激活这个垃圾
- Hello? - Come on, I got you.
- 喂 - 来吧 我扶着你
A little help?
帮个忙呗
I think a bomb went off.
我想是有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
When-When we came down.
当 当我们下来的时候
There's something in the sky.
天空中有东西
There's a whole lot to tell you.
有很多事情要告诉你
I'll tell you when I get down.
等我下来我就告诉你
That's an idea.
这是个好主意
What about you?
你呢
Be careful, you're almost down.
小心点 你快下来了
Cara, come on, dude.
卡拉 得了吧 伙计
Come on what?
什么得了吧
You were gone for like two seconds.
你才离开了差不多两秒钟
If you don't want to climb all the way up, just say so.
如果你不想一路爬上去 就直说吧
I don't get it.
我不明白
This is not really a good time for jokes.
现在不是开玩笑的好时机
I'm not joking. Just watch the stupid playback.
我没在开玩笑 看看回放
Just watch it.
就看一看
Okay.
好
How you doin'?
你怎么样了
Almost there.
就快到了
I can feel the air changing again.
我能感觉到空气再次变化了
Taylor!
泰勒
Taylor, the rope is gone.
泰勒 绳子不见了
There's something wrong with the air.
空气有问题
Taylor!
泰勒
Okay.
好吧
Shit.
妈的
What?
什么
You say something.
你说些什么啊
Gonna get a signal.
会收到信♥号♥♥的
Veeves.
薇弗斯
Play mine.
播放我的
This isn't possible. How is this possible?
这是不可能的 这怎么可能呢
Watch that.
看那个
How you doin'?
你怎么样了
Almost there.
就快到了
- Taylor! - What?
- 泰勒 - 什么
You won't believe what happened.
你不会相信发生了什么
What do you mean, "What happened"?
你说"发生了什么"是什么意思
Believe me now?
现在相信我了吗
Everything's gone...
所有的东西都消失了
It's just, I was up there for 30 minutes.
只是 我在上面呆了30分钟
This is seconds.
这是秒
Why are the tapes different?
为什么录像不一样
Why are the tapes different?
为什么录像不一样
What the hell's going on, Taylor?
到底发生了什么 泰勒
I realized something when watched Furby's tape.
当我看到弗比的录像时我意识到了一些事
A night had passed in his footage.
在他的录像中过了一个晚上
But the rope was still running from the cave to the van.
但是绳子还在洞口与车之间跑来跑去
It wasn't a person who cut the rope.
不是有人在割绳子
It was friction over a long period of time.
而是很长一段时间以来的摩擦
What?
什么
Time is passing differently down here
在这下面的时间的流逝
than it is on the surface.
和地面上是不同的
What?
什么
It's the sun. Rising and setting.
这是太阳 升起和落下
It's the only way that Furby tape was days ahead of ours
这是弗比录像领先我们几天的唯一说法
even though we all came in at the same time.
尽管我们都是同时来的
What?
什么
How long have we been down here for?
我们来这里多久了
I have a date this weekend.
这个周末我还有个约会
Seriously?
认真的吗
We've been in here weeks, maybe months already.
我们已经在这里呆了几个星期 也许早已经几个月了
I'm sorry, Veeves. I shouldn't have brought you here.
对不起 薇弗斯 我不该带你来这儿的
Why am I the one crying?
为什么是我哭了
You're 13!
你才13岁
I'm not crying because you're my big sister.
我不哭是因为你是我姐姐
And I know you'll get us out of here.
我还知道你会把我们就出去的
Whoa.
哇
So every time that happens, that's a day?
所以每次这发生了 就是过了一天吗
Wait. The Fountain of Youth.
等等 青春之泉
So it's like if time stops...
这就好像时间停止了
you stay young forever.
你永远年轻
Guys, this really is The Fountain of Youth.
伙计们 这真的是青春之泉
Nothin'?
没反应吗
Okay.
好吧
We have to get outta here.
我们得离开这里
We've gotta have enough rope between what we got here
我们除了这条还有那里的那条
and what we got in the other room to get outta here.
还得有足够的绳子才能离开这里
For what? You want me to climb back up there with all that rope?
什么 你想让我用那些绳子爬上去吗
I'm running out of ideas here.
我想不出主意了
Take some time to rest.
花点时间休息下吧
Just give me like ten minutes.
给我十分钟
Ten minutes? We don't have ten minutes.
十分钟 我们没有十分钟
It's gonna take Taylor and I
泰勒和我从这里爬出去
at least half an hour to climb out of here.
至少要花半个小时
How long is half an hour down here?
这下面半小时是有多长时间
Cara, you found Furby facing down, right?
卡拉 你发现弗比时脸朝下 对吧
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
In the video, he was on his side.
在录像中 他在他那边
And his radio wasn't smashed.
他的无线电也没摔坏
So, what smashed his radio?
那么 是什么把他的无线电弄坏了
Whoa. What the heck is that?
哇 那是什么鬼东西
Okay, this is it.
好了 就是这个
Furby, stop messin' around, man, I swear to God.
弗比 别胡闹了 伙计 我发誓
Drop us the rope back down, dumbass.
把绳子放下 笨蛋
You almost killed Jackie.
你差点杀了杰姬
Furby?
弗比
Wait. Furby was still alive?
电影精选列表