好吧 我不会撒谎
I got a little freaked out by the coyotes
我有点被土狼吓到了
so I turned the projector off and read a little more
所以我关掉了投影仪 而多读了一点
of Hopper's dad's journal instead.
霍珀爸爸的日记
So this magic water healing story
所以 这个神奇之水治愈的故事
has been passed down through his family.
通过他的家人传下来了
But it wasn't after Hopper's dad had kids of his own.
但不是在霍珀的爸爸有了自己的孩子之后
And his daughter got sick
而且他的女儿生病了
until he went looking for the cave.
他才去找的洞穴
Which means that this chick
这意味着这个小妹
is the reason my friends are missing.
是我的朋友们失踪的原因
And coyotes are gonna eat me tonight.
还有 今晚土狼会吃掉我
Oh, hello.
噢 你好
My mom probably had a heart attack
我妈妈可能要心脏病发作了
'cause I didn't come home last night.
因为我昨晚没回家
And you know what sucks?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
It just occurred to me that no one knows we're here
我突然想到没有人知道我们在这里
because we told them we're going to Hamilton's pool.
因为我们告诉他们我们要去汉密尔顿的游泳池
What's happening?
发生了什么
This is a total mindfuck.
这绝对是磕多了
...splitting up and going into a cave.
分开然后进入一个洞穴
So not only am I all alone up here
所以我不仅仅是一个人在这里
but I have no idea how to get back,
而且我还不知道怎么回去
no way to get back, and no one's looking for me.
没有办法回去 也没有人在找我
Uh, huh.
呃呵
It's Tuesday now.
现在是星期二
The jeep is dead
吉普车用不了了
because I listened to the radio all night because
因为我整晚都在听收音机 因为
I might or might not be afraid of the dark.
我可能也可能不害怕黑暗了
I ate all of the food I could find
我吃光了所有我能找到的食物
and drank all the water.
喝了所有的水
And at this point, I've decided
事到如今 我肯定
that my friends are probably dead.
我的朋友可能已经死了
And the only way I'm gonna survive this
我唯一能活下来的方法就是
is if I climb down with Hopper's rope
如果我用霍珀的绳子往下爬
and look for his car keys.
去找他的车钥匙
All right, this part's for my mom.
好吧 这部分是给我妈妈的
I'm really sorry I didn't call you to tell you where I went.
很抱歉 我没有打电♥话♥告诉你我去了哪里
I was just really excited to make some new friends.
我只是真的很兴奋能交到一些新朋友
And...
还有
I think they really like me this time.
我觉得这次他们真的很喜欢我
And if for some reason you guys find this,
如果出于某些原因你们发现了这个
I really hope you make it home.
我真的希望你能成功回家
Cool, calm, collected.
冷静 平静 镇静
Cool, calm, collected. Cool, calm, collected.
冷静 平静 镇静 冷静 平静 镇静
All right, let's party.
好了 开始派对
Here we go. Cool, calm, collected.
好了 冷静 平静 镇静
Cool, calm, collected. Cool, calm, collected.
冷静 平静 镇静 冷静 平静 镇静
Like a real man.
像个真男人
Cool...
冷静
calm...
平静
and collect...
镇静
What the heck is that?
那是什么鬼东西
What is it?
是什么
- Whoa. - He sees something.
他看到了什么东西
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Veeves, turn it off.
薇弗斯 关掉它
So you got your answer.
所以你得到答案了
Are you satisfied?
满意了吗
Or do you wanna keep going until we're all dead?
还是你想一直走 直到我们都死了
It doesn't make sense. The time code spans several days,
这是没有意义的 时间代码跨越了好几天
we've only been in here an hour.
我们只在这里呆了一个小时
Well, maybe we fell asleep on the way down
唔 也许我们在下山的路上睡着了
or something, I...
或者什么的 我
All of us? Are you kidding right now?
我们所有人 你在逗我吧
I never fell asleep. Did you fall asleep?
我一直没睡着 你睡着了吗
Did you fall asleep? Nobody fell asleep!
你睡着了吗没人睡着
Jackie, calm down.
杰姬 冷静点
Well, what do you want me to say?
唔 那你想让我说什么
Don't you think if I had an answer, I would share it with you?
你不觉得如果我知道答案 我会告诉你吗
You might not have an answer,
你可能没有答案
but you're the only one with an option that the rest of us don't have.
但你是唯一一个有选择的人 而我们其他人却没有
Yeah. What option is that?
是啊 那是什么选择
You're the only one who has a chance of climbing out of here.
你是唯一有机会从这里爬出去的人
- Maybe I can do it. - No.
- 也许我能做到 - 不
It's Veeves or it's you.
薇弗斯或者你
Or we go deeper into the cave,
或者我们深入洞穴
we cross our fingers and we hope...
我们祈祷希望
No, no. It's way too dangerous.
不 不 太危险了
You saw what happened to Furby.
你也看到弗比的遭遇了
Well, it's way more dangerous if we stay down here.
唔 如果我们在这里呆下去会更危险
There's somebody up there cutting the ropes.
有人在那里割绳子
Yeah, well, I don't have a rope for them to cut,
是啊 可我没有绳子让他们剪
so what does it matter?
所以有什么关系
Look, none of this was supposed to happen.
听着 这一切都不该发生的
You went looking for someone who went missing
你去找一个失踪的人
while he was looking for someone else that went missing.
而他也在找失踪的人的时候
What did you think would happen?
你认为会发生什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought that we were a step ahead
我以为因为我们找到了挂在货车上的绳子
because we found the rope leading off of the van.
所以我们是领先的
Okay? I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
You're gonna be okay here with Taylor and Jackie for a while.
你和泰勒和杰姬待会儿 没事的
Why?
为什么
Jackie's right.
杰姬是对的
I'm the only one who can get us out.
我是唯一能救我们出去的人
Still rolling.
还在拍摄
You never know.
世事难料
Can I count on you?
我能指望你吗
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Just hold on.
等会儿
Here.
给
Take this with you.
带上这个
It's a GPS beacon.
是一个GPS信标
It'll send out an SOS from anywhere in the world.
它哪儿都能发出求救信♥号♥♥
It'll work once you get to the surface.
一旦你到达了地面 它就会起作用
I packed it once I realized how stupid it might be
我一想到去寻找一个
going looking for somebody who went missing
也去找失踪者的人的这行为很蠢时
while he was looking for somebody that went missing.
我就把它放包里了
Okay.
好的
Don't come down without help, okay?
没找到帮助就别下来了 好吗
Why do I get the feeling you know what's going on here?
为什么我觉得你知道这是怎么回事
I don't.
我不知道
Don't wanna tell me?
不想告诉我吗
Fine. I mean, I'd like to know what I'm climbing up to.
好吧 我是说 我只想知道我爬上去后会是什么
I think you owe me at least that much, don't you?
我觉得这至少是你欠我的 不是吗
I think it's the sun.
我觉得那是太阳
I think it's days and nights.
我觉得是白天黑夜
That's why the time code didn't match the videos.
这就是为什么时间代码和视频不匹配的原因
Seriously?
认真的吗
That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
那可能是我听过的最蠢的事了
It was just an idea.
这只是个想法
Please don't fall.
拜托别摔了
I'll be right here if you need me.
如果你需要我马上就来
Remember, alert the beacon first, then drop the rope.
记住 先发出信标 然后放下绳子
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Alert the beacon. Drop the rope.
发出信标 放下绳子
Don't look down.
别往下看
It should beep twice when it picks up a satellite.
当它连上卫星时 它应该会发出两次哔哔声
How you doin'?
电影精选列表