我知道 对吧
Guys, we're gonna go check out this tunnel.
伙计们 我们要去看看这条隧♥道♥
Hey, Veeves, stay close, come on.
嘿 薇弗斯 别走远 过来
Stay close, Cara.
跟紧 卡拉
Veeves, don't.
薇弗斯 别
- Stop. - What?
- 停下 - 什么
It's not me.
不是我
Okay, careful, watch your step.
好 小心点 注意脚下
I wonder how far back that goes.
我想知道这有多远
I wonder.
我也好奇
It's crazy in there.
这太疯狂了
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
噢 我的天啊 噢 天啊 天啊
Guys, what was that?
伙计们 那是什么
You guys, we gotta get out now.
伙计们 我们得走了
No. We didn't come this far just to leave now
不 我们不能走这么远就因为
because of some weird noises.
一些奇怪的声音就走了
Taylor, seriously?
泰勒 认真的吗
Yeah, I'm staying.
是的 我要留下
Weird noises? Those are screams.
奇怪的声音 那些都是尖叫声
Let's go.
走吧
Wait.
等等
I'm not leaving without Hopper.
没有霍珀我是不会走的
Cara, wait, I'm the fastest climber.
卡拉 等等 我是最快的攀岩者
Furby and I can pull you two up faster
弗比和我可以比起你自己拉上去
than you could ever pull yourselves up.
更快地把俩你拉上来
Okay? I'll come back down once they're up.
好吗 他们一上去我就下来
- Okay. Uh-huh. - All right.
- 好的 嗯 - 好的
Veeves!
薇弗斯
Jackie!
杰姬
Get up. What happened Jackie?
起来 发生什么了 杰姬
I got it.
我没事
Awesome!
很好
It's okay, I got it.
没关系 我能搞定
What? He cut the rope?
什么 他把绳子割断了
- Oh! - Shit!
- 哦 - 妈的
Furby, I swear to God, man.
弗比 我向上帝发誓 伙计
He cut it?
他把它剪了
Furby wouldn't cut it.
弗比不会剪掉它
Furby! Stop messin' around, man. I swear to God.
弗比 别胡闹了 伙计 我发誓
Drop us the rope back down, dumbass.
把绳子放下 笨蛋
You almost killed Jackie.
你差点杀了杰姬
Furby?
弗比
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Hey, dude. Are you okay up there?
嘿 伙计你还好吗
Shit.
妈的
Okay, let me just take it off.
好吧 让我把它拿下来
I've known Furby since kindergarten. He wouldn't do this.
我从幼儿园就认识弗比了 他不会这么做的
What is it?
怎么了
Got caught on Cara's harness when she fell.
卡拉摔下来时被她的保护带挂到了
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
They feel broken.
感觉断了
Sorry, Hopper.
抱歉 霍珀
Looks like your two best climbers just got benched.
看来你最棒的两位攀登者被罚下了
Is yours that bad?
你情况也很糟糕吗
Yeah.
是的
You guys, we have to figure out an exit plan.
大家 我们得想出一个撤退计划
Our exit plan is for Furby to stop being a dick
我们的撤退计划是弗比别犯浑
and throw down another rope.
再扔条绳子下来
Yeah, but could you climb it with that hand?
是啊 但是你能用那只手爬吗
I don't have a choice now, do I?
我现在没有选择 是吧
Cara, you're gonna have to climb freehand.
卡拉 你得徒手攀爬
What?
什么
No. It's like 90 feet. If she falls, she's dead.
不 这大概有90英尺 如果她摔下来 她就死了
Um...
嗯…
Give me that radio.
把那台无线电给我
I'm gonna get an A for sure.
我肯定会得到A的
Furby, stop messin' around, man, okay?
弗比 别胡闹了 伙计 好吗
We got somethin' down here
我们这下面有什么东西
and I need you to throw down the other end of the rope right now.
现在我需要你把绳子的另一端扔下来
Furby?
弗比
Hit the chime button.
按铃♥声♥按钮
There's something down there.
有东西在下面
And they have a radio.
他们有台无线电
Professor Hopper?
霍珀教授
This is Taylor. We're here to get you outta here.
我是泰勒 我们是来救你出去的
Help me.
救我
Cara.
卡拉
Taylor.
泰勒
Who is this?
你是谁
Taylor, help me.
泰勒 帮帮我
Professor Hopper? Is that you?
霍珀教授是你吗
Furby.
弗比
What? Did he just say Furby?
什么 他刚才说的是弗比吗
That doesn't sound like Furby.
这听起来不像弗比
Who is this?
你是谁
Who's on this channel?
谁在这个频道
Dude, it's Furby.
伙计 我是弗比
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
哇 哇 哇 你要干嘛
What's it look like I'm doing?
我看起来像要干嘛
I'm gonna figure out what the hell's goin' on.
我要搞清楚到底是怎么回事
No, you can't go in there alone.
不 你不能一个人进去
Let's go.
走吧
No! No! You can't go alone.
不 不 你不能一个人去
And you're staying here with Jackie.
你要和杰姬待在一起
The one person who doesn't stand a chance to defend herself?
一个没办法保护她自己的人吗
I'll take my chances with you guys, thanks.
我宁愿和你们一起去 谢谢
Are you kidding me? No.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 不
If it were Hopper, he would've said so.
如果是霍珀 他就会这么说
So sit your butt down, right now.
所以现在你就坐下吧
Who's gonna stop me?
谁来阻止我
You see?
看到了没
You see now why I didn't want
你现在明白我为什么不想要
to bring a 13-year-old into this cave?
把一个13岁的孩子带进这个洞穴了吧
Well, it would've been no problem
好吧 要不是她笨朋友切断了绳子
except for her stupid friend cut the rope.
这就不会有问题了
He didn't cut the rope.
他没有割绳子
I think the class project's over.
我认为课程项目已经结束了
This is the kind of thing
现在这情况就是
only a camera can prove actually happened
只有摄像机才能证明确实发生了什么
and you don't want to have a record of it?
而你不却想有记录吗
If she's shining the light, she might as well be rolling.
如果她要揭露事实 她不妨就录像吧
Well, we can sit here and wait forever
唔 我们可以坐在这里等一辈子
or we can do what we came down here to do
或者我们可以去做我们来这里要做的事
and figure out what's over there.
然后弄清楚那边的情况
I hate all of you.
我讨厌你们所有人
Bye, guys. I'll be here.
拜 各位 我就在这呆着
I feel like I got put in a time-out.
我感觉我被叫暂停一样
Just go wait by yourself, Jackie.
你自己等着吧 杰姬
Yeah, go ahead, stand in the corner.
嗯 去吧 站角落里
Blair Witch will see you now.
布莱尔女巫现在要见你了
I don't hear it chiming back anymore.
我再也听不到它的声音了
Do you think maybe they just turned it off?
你觉得他们是不是把它关掉了
Let's hope so.
希望如此吧
Watch your head.
注意你的头
Professor Hopper?
霍珀教授
God, this cave's gotta be really old.
天啊 这个洞一定很老了
Professor Hopper?
霍珀教授
Look at the formations.
看看这些岩层
Oh, so you're a cave expert now?
噢 你现在是洞穴专家了
I watch the Discovery Channel with Dad.
电影精选列表