好了 爸爸 我明白了 我能搞定的 我会了
Honey, treat a manual transmission
亲爱的 处理手动变速器
like you would a relationship.
就像你处理关系一样
You gotta give a little to get a little.
付出才有回报
Find the balance.
找到平衡
- Dad. - What?
- 爸爸 - 怎么
He's just a friend, okay?
他只是个朋友 好吗
And I really don't need your relationship advice, but thank you.
还有我真的不需要你的关系建议 但是谢谢
But he was a four sport Letterman in high school.
但他在高中时是四次运优秀动员
He plays rugby.
他打橄榄球
Do you want me to give him your number?
你要我把你的电♥话♥号♥码给他吗
'Cause it sounds like you like him.
因为听起来你喜欢他
Now, would I let you borrow the jeep if I didn't like the guy?
如果我不喜欢那家伙我会借你吉普车吗
Our purpose in recording this is to show
我们录音的目的是为了展示
problem-solving through adverse and unfamiliar situations.
在不利和不熟悉的情况下的解决问题能力
So, what is our adverse and unfamiliar situation?
所以 我们的不利和不熟悉的情况是什么
Well, Jackie and I were teaching assistants
唔 杰姬和我是这个学期
for this really great guy in this semester named Professor Hopper.
一个很好的人叫霍珀教授的助教
And uh, he's been obsessed with finding these hippies
而且他 呃 一直沉迷于寻找这些在
that went missing back in the '70s.
70年代消失了的嬉皮士
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
They were tripping shrooms or something
他们是瘾君子什么的
and they went off looking for the Fountain of Youth.
然后他们去寻找青春之泉
- What? - And they never came home.
- 什么 - 他们再也没有回家
The Fountain of Youth? Really?
青春之泉 真的吗
Look, I'm not asking you guys to get your hands on it.
听着 我不是要你们实地考察
You can stay in the car when we get there, okay?
我们到那之后你可以待在车里 好吗
Yeah, alright, well, when you told me
好吧 唔 当你告诉我说
that you got a plan to get Veeves an A,
你有计划让薇弗斯拿到A
you really should've elaborated.
你真该说清楚点
Wait, we forgot about Furby.
等等 我们忘了Furby
- Ungh... - Furby?
- 啊 - 弗比
Is it imperative that he come?
他必须来吗
I don't... he just... he smells weird
我不是 他只是闻起来很怪
and he always has that cheese puff crust on his fingernails.
他手指甲上总是有只是芝士酥皮
Well, if he's away from his mother too long,
唔 如果他离开妈妈太久
he gets what we call anxiety-rrhea!
他就会得所谓的焦虑症
- Mom! - But he has pills for that.
- 妈妈 - 但是他有药可以吃
Do you have the house phone?
你有家里的电♥话♥吗
I won't be here, but you know, just in case.
我不会在这里 但你知道 以防万一
Great! Um, we'll have him home by tonight.
太好了 呃 今晚我们就把他送回来
- No booze? - No ma'am.
- 没有酒 - 没有 夫人
- No drugs? - No ma'am.
- 没有毒品 - 没有 夫人
No girls? Absolutely no girls.
没有女孩 绝对没有女孩
I know he's at that age because
我知道他这年纪 因为
I walked in on him the other day
前几天我走向他
- Oh! - In his room without knocking
- 噢 - 去他的房♥间 没有敲门
and you can imagine what he was doing.
你可以想象他在做什么
Let's go, let's get in it.
走吧 我们进去吧
Let's get out of here and... Perfect.
让我们离开这里 完美
I love you, Wallace!
我爱你 华♥莱♥士♥
Okay, love you, Mom.
好吧 我爱你 妈妈
You can clip the cameras to your backs to keep it hands-free.
你可以把相机夹在你的背上就可以不用手拿着了
Here you go, I'm WiFi-ready.
给你 我WiFi准备好了
- The password is 'fartparty' - What?
- 密♥码♥是"响屁派对" - 什么
And one for you, my love.
还有一个给你亲爱的
Mnh-mnh, gotta earn it.
嗯哼 得争取下
Ow.
嗷
All right, so who wants to give Furby the rundown?
好吧 那谁想给弗比讲下细节情况
I don't need an explanation.
我不需要解释
This is what I think my love is for you.
这就是我认为我对你的爱
Come on, man.
少来 兄弟
Thank you, fartparty.
谢谢 响屁派对
We are going to find the Fountain of Youth.
我们要去寻找青春之泉了
Well, whatever my baby wants.
唔 不管我的宝贝想要什么
Just as long as I can show you the Fountain of Furby afterwards.
只要我之后能给你看看我的弗比之泉
- Eww. - So gross, dude!
- 呕 - 太恶心了 老兄
Well, look at that.
哇 看看这个
It would've been impossible to find without a satellite map.
如果没有卫星地图 就不可能找到它
Hey, Furby, you wanna narrate?
嘿 弗比 你想说旁白吗
The state of decomposition seen here on the van is evident that...
在这面包车上看到的腐蚀情况是很明显的
- Oh, yeah, no, never mind. - Hey!
- 噢 嗯 不了 没事了 - 嘿
Come on, this is gold over here.
过来 这里有金子
This is definitely it. Wow.
肯定就是这个了 哇
Hey, Jackie, I brought my projector
嘿 杰姬 我带了我的投影仪
if you wanna come up in there and watch movies later.
如果你等下想上去看电影的话
Ew, no, creepy.
呃 不了 太恐怖了
Jackie...
杰姬
- The Hoppers? - Yeah.
- 霍珀一家 - 是的
Why didn't he tell us?
他为什么不告诉我们
I don't get it.
我不明白
It means that Hopper didn't just go looking for some random hippies
这意味着霍珀不只是去找一些
that got lost trying to find the Fountain of Youth.
在寻找青春之泉时走失的某些嬉皮士
He's trying to find his missing parents.
他是在寻找他失踪的父母
Guys, we should totally take a picture for my blog.
伙计们 我们应该为我的博客拍张照片
Help me out, come on, come on.
帮帮我 来吧 来吧
It'll be the greatest profile picture ever.
这将是有史以来最棒的头像
Alrighty.
好啊
Okay.
好的
Everybody say... Team Hopper.
大家一起说 霍珀小队
- Team Hopper! - Team Hopper!
- 霍珀小队 - 霍珀小队
Everybody say... Team Furby!
大家一起说 弗比小队
Team Furby.
弗比队
You guys suck.
你们真衰
Furby, come around and pull this back door open.
弗比 过来把后门打开
Yes, my queen.
是的 我的女王
Sorry.
对不起
Please don't tell my mom I fell.
拜托不要告诉我妈妈我摔跤了
Are you okay? What happened?
你没事吧?发生了什么?
- I tripped... - You okay?
- 我绊倒了 - 你没事吧
On this.
在这上面
What?
什么
Just wait, okay, it might be a booby trap.
等等 好吧 这可能是一个陷阱
Relax, it's not The Goonies.
放轻点 这又不是七宝奇谋
What's The Goonies ?
什么是七宝奇谋
Seriously?
真的吗
You haven't seen The Goonies ?
你还没看过七宝奇谋吗
You kinda do look like Chunk.
你看起来有点像查克
What is that?
那是什么
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
女士们 先生们 我们有赢家了
- Whoa, is that a cave? - Easy, kid.
- 哇 那是一个洞穴吗 - 放松 孩子
We're just here to document.
我们只是在这里记录
Wow!
哇
This is huge.
这太大了
- Firsties. - No, Veeves.
- 第一 - 不 薇弗斯
- Please stay next to me. - Mm-hmm.
- 请待在我身边 - 嗯哼
No one said anything about caves.
没人说过洞穴的事
Caves have bats and...
洞穴里有蝙蝠和
and bears, and...
还有熊 还有
monsters...
怪物
and...
还有
Huh! Spiders!
啊 蜘蛛
- Hey. - They're everywhere! Let me go!
- 嘿 - 它们到处都是 放开我
They're crickets.
他们是蟋蟀
Furby, take a chill pill, dude.
弗比 吃粒镇定药 伙计
- Hey, be nice. - Don't hurt yourself.
- 嘿 对他好点 - 不要伤着你自己
Crickets... spiders...
蟋蟀…蜘蛛…
Whatever. They tried to eat me.
随便了 他们都想吃掉我
Where's Jackie?
杰姬在哪儿
I'm over here.
我在这里
The rope keeps going.
电影精选列表