就像你一进来一切都变慢了一样
That's it.
就是这个
You actually found it.
你真的找到了
This whole cave's a system designed to protect The Fountain.
整个洞穴都是为了保护喷泉的
Each layer's a different speed than the last.
每一层都和上一层有不同的速度
Taylor! We need your help with Furby!
泰勒 我们需要你帮我们抬弗比
Jackie?
杰姬
Jackie! Down here!
杰姬 在这下面
Stop. Don't go in there.
停 别进去
Go in there, I'm not gonna be able to get you out.
进去了 我就不能把你弄出来了
Taylor!
泰勒
Come on, Hopper. We gotta go.
来吧 霍珀 我们得走了
- Come on! - Wait, wait, I can't move.
- 来吧 - 等等 我动不了
Come on!
使劲
I can't.
我不行了
It's bad.
这很糟糕
They stabbed me straight through.
他们直接刺穿了我
The water's only a few hundred feet. Let's go.
离泉水只有几百英尺 走吧
Come on.
来吧
Stop.
停
I'm done.
我完了
Can't you see I'm done?
你看不出我要完了吗
Well, maybe I'm not.
唔 也许我看不出
I'll bring the water to you.
我把水带给你
I'm gonna be dead in five minutes. Just go.
我五分钟内就死了 快走吧
Just go.
走吧
It'll take me forever to walk back
即使有你的帮助
even with your help.
要花很长时间才能走回来
Get out now before there's more of 'em.
在有更多人来之前离开吧
I'll take that, though.
我倒是会拿下这枪
Buy you some time.
给你争取点时间
- Taylor? - Just get outta here.
- 泰勒 - 快离开这里
Go.
走
Taylor, we need your help with Furby.
泰勒我们需要你帮忙抬弗比
I didn't come this far to leave without you.
我来这么远是不会离开你的
I got what I came for, Taylor. Just go!
我得到了我想要的东西 泰勒 你快走吧
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Taylor!
泰勒
He's not that far away.
他没那么远
I can probably get there and back in a few minutes.
我可能在几分钟内到那再回来
Even if I have to carry him.
即使我不得不背他
Uh, well, this time, I'm going with you.
呃 好 这次 我要和你一起去
How long is this supposed to take?
这需要多长时间
My ankle just took seconds.
只花了几秒钟就治好我的脚踝
All right. Hopefully Furby won't take that long either.
好了 希望弗比不会花太长时间
Yeah, that's unlikely.
嗯 那不太可能
Veeves!
薇弗斯
I think we're good.
我觉得弄好了
Get ready to light it no matter what.
无论如何都要准备好点火
Should we try to put the space guy in, or...?
我们应该试着把太空人放进去吗 还是
I mean, he did us a favor, right?
我是说 他帮了我们一个忙 对吧
Uh, guys...
呃 各位
Oh, shit.
噢 妈的
They're coming. We have to go now.
他们来了 我们现在得走了
Veeves, light it! Let's go!
薇弗斯 点火 快走
Taylor, they're waking up! Run!
泰勒 他们醒了 快跑
Taylor, grab the lightsaber thing.
泰勒 带上那光剑一样的东西
All right, hurry. Go!
好了 快点 走
Guys, go faster, come on.
各位 快点 快
Come on, let's go!
快 快走
Hurry, they're right behind us.
快点 他们就在我们后面
Holy shit, the lights stopped moving.
我勒个去 光不动了
How does it work?
这是怎么用的
Hurry, go.
快点 走
They're coming.
他们来了
Go. I'm right behind you.
走吧 我就在你后面
Guys, come on, go! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
各位 快 走 快点 快点 快点
They're here.
他们来了
Oh, my God, Oh, my God, Oh, my God!
噢 天啊 天啊 天啊
Hurry.
快点
- Veeves, how you doing? - I got this.
- 薇弗斯 你还好吗 - 我能行的
- Jackie? - Killin' it.
- 杰姬 - 很顺利
Faster!
快点
Guys...
各位
Something's really, really wrong here.
上面这里真的很不对劲
Something's really, really wrong down here, too.
下面也非常不对劲
What is that? Is that water?
那是什么 是水吗
Between water and psycho-Flintstones,
在水和神经原始人之间
I say keep climbing.
我会说 继续爬吧
Cara, be careful!
卡拉 小心点
Cara!
卡拉
Oh, shit.
噢 我靠
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Hold on tight!
抓紧
Oh, my God, it has my arm!
噢 天啊 它抓住我的胳膊了
Cara!
卡拉
I got you.
我抓住你了
Guys...
各位
No! Don't!
不 不要啊
Cara!
卡拉
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
噢 天哪
Whoa, Jackie, are you okay?
哇 杰姬 你还好吗
Oh, no, no no.
哦 不 不 不
Taylor, they're climbing.
泰勒 他们在爬上来
Guys!
各位
Look!
看
Holy shit.
天哪
- Cara? - Hold still.
- 卡拉 - 别动
It's a bumpy ride once you break through the water.
一旦你冲过了水 路是不会好走的
One at a time. Veeves, you're going first.
一次一个 薇弗斯 你先走
- Wait. - Ready?
- 等等 - 准备好了吗
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Taylor, off the wall!
泰勒 离墙远点
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
I'll see you on the other side. Just get off the wall.
另一边见 离墙远点
Oh, my God, Cara. I don't know.
噢 我的天啊 卡拉 我不知道
You're gonna be fine. Just hold your breath.
你会没事的 屏住呼吸
You ready?
准备好了吗
Oh, man, what about Furby and Hopper?
噢 伙计 那弗比和霍珀怎么办
Once you break through, we'll have all the time that we need.
一旦你冲过来 我们会有足够的时间的
Just hold your breath.
屏住呼吸就是
- Are you ready? - I don't like this.
- 你准备好了吗 - 我不喜欢
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!
噢 哇 哇 哇
Guys?
各位
Guys?
各位
Whoa.
哇
Holy shit.
我勒个去
Hey, Furby.
嘿 弗比
Holy shit.
我靠
Wanna go to Mars?
想去火星吗
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Dude, this place is awesome.
伙计 这个地方真棒
Oh, here they come.
噢 他们来了
Veeves.
薇弗斯
Mom?
妈妈
Daddy!
爸爸
Yeah.
是啊
We got a lot to talk about.
我们有很多话要聊聊
What the heck is this place?
这里到底是什么鬼地方
Well, it's not quite home, but at least we're all together.
电影精选列表