我和爸爸一起看探索频道
There's light ahead.
前方有光
Guys?
各位
Furby?
弗比
Why's the light moving like that?
为什么光会这样移♥动♥
I don't know.
我不知道
Never seen anything like it.
从没见过这样的事
That's so weird.
那真奇怪
Look, the tunnel keeps going.
看 还能一直向隧♥道♥走
Look, it's probably just Furby
听着 这可能只是弗比
screwing around with his flashlight or something.
乱搞他的手电筒之类的
Hey, Furby!
嘿 弗比
Hey, give me a boost.
嘿 扶我一把
Got it?
好了吗
Yeah, I'm good.
嗯 好了
There's a rope.
那有根绳子
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Taylor, take Veeves to the other room.
天啊 泰勒 带薇弗斯去别的地方
Why?
为什么
Just take her to the other room!
带她去别的地方
What's wrong?
怎么了
Damn it, Taylor, take her to the other room!
该死的 泰勒 带她走开就是了
Yeah.
好吧
Come on.
走吧
What's she freaking out about?
她干嘛这么抓狂
I don't know.
我不知道
She's your sister, so we're gonna listen to her.
她是你姐姐 所以我们要听她的
What is that?
那是什么
Shh, quiet.
嘘 安静
Hey, guys, what's up?
嘿 各位 怎么了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, not much, just...
哦 没什么 只是
can't walk, and you guys...
走不了路 而你们这些家伙
definitely left me in that scary room
肯定把我丢在那个可怕的地方
for what felt like forever.
感觉很久了
But uh, you know, enough about me.
但是 呃 你知道 说够我了
How you doin'? How's your day been?
你好吗 你今天过得怎么样
There you go.
好了
Taylor!
泰勒
That room is creepy.
那里太恐怖了
Right here, hang on.
就在这里 等一下
- What did you see up there? - Go! Sit!
- 你在上面看到了什么 - 走开 坐好
I'm not your dog, dude.
我不是你的狗 老兄
Take it easy, Cara.
别紧张 卡拉
We're all dealing with the same thing.
我们都面对着同样的问题
Take off your camera.
把你的相机拿下来
What's going on?
怎么回事
Whatever it is, it'll be okay.
不管是什么 都会没事的
Oh, my God. Cara.
哦 天哪 卡拉
Enough with the suspense, guys. What is it?
别再搞悬念了 各位 到底怎么了
Stay over there!
呆在那里
- Just leave him here. - Leave who?
- 把他留在这里 - 离开谁
Jackie, don't let her come over here.
杰基 别让她来这儿
Is it Hopper?
是霍珀吗
Don't move, okay? I mean it.
别动 好吗 我说真的
No.
不
- Wait, oh, my God, Cara! - Stop.
- 等等 噢 我的天 卡拉 - 停下
Veeves, no!
薇弗斯 不
Is that Furby?
是弗比吗
Hey, no, no, no!
嘿 不 不 不
Is he okay?
他没事吧
Is he gonna be all right?
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be all right?!
他会没事吗
I think his neck is broken.
我觉得他脖子断了
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
I don't know, but we're gonna be okay.
我不知道 但我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
I think he tried to climb down and somebody cut his rope.
我想他试图爬下来 然后有人砍断了他的绳子
Who would do this to us?
谁会这样对我们
Who would cut Furby's rope?
谁会把弗比的绳子割断
He didn't even want to come down in the first place.
他一开始都不想下来
Why would he descend alone?
他为什么要独自下来
Oh, wow. The camera's still on.
噢 哇 相机还开着
Is there anything Furby didn't bring in that backpack?
有什么东西是弗比没有放进那个背包的吗
Grappling hook would've been nice.
攀爬钩就不错
Team Hopper!
我的团队 霍珀
Okay, this is it.
好了 就是这样
I'm counting on you, stud.
我就指望你了 帅哥
Counting on me for what?
指望我什么
I don't know, dude. It just sounded nicer than
我不知道 伙计 只是听起来
'Don't screw anything up'.
比起"别搞砸了"好
We'll radio you at the bottom.
我们会在下面给你发信息的
So, what is it?
那 怎么说
Like, one chime for yes, two chimes for no,
一声铃是对 两声铃是不
and three chimes for 'I love you'?
三声铃是"我爱你"吗
Not sure if the Rescue Rangers are playing a joke on me.
不知道救援突击队是不是在开我玩笑
But it's been radio silence for like half an hour.
但是广播已经沉默了大概半个小时
Crikey, we better head over and check it out.
唉 我们最好去看看
Hello?
喂
Hey, guys, what's the deal?
嘿 各位 搞什么鬼
I'm trying not to think about it too much
我尽量不去想太多
'cause I'm not really wired that way.
因为我并不是那么奇葩
But it's kinda strange, you know?
但这有点奇怪 你知道吗
And by strange, I mean scary.
我说奇怪 是在说可怕
And by scary, I mean
我说可怕 是在说
I wish I hadn't started thinking about it.
我真希望我没有开始乱想
And now that I've been thinking about it too much,
现在 我已经想太多了
I kinda hate myself.
我有点恨我自己
And now I have to poop.
而现在我得拉屎了
So, I was trying to find a place to do a twosie,
所以 我想找个地方上二号♥
and uh, look what I found.
然后 看看我发现了什么
A cave, a rope, and a jeep.
一个洞穴 一根绳子 一辆吉普车
Do you guys think this is where Hopper went down?
你们认为这是霍珀倒下的地方吗
Because I do.
因为我是这么认为的
Good work, Sherlocks. You went down the wrong hole.
干得好 夏洛克 你下错洞了
So I found Hopper's dad's journal
所以我找到了霍珀爸爸的日记
and it looks like he had a little too much herbal fun in the '60s,
看样子他在60年代磕了太多草药之乐
if you know what I mean,
你懂我什么意思吧
and got obsessed with a bunch of Fountain of Youth mythology.
迷上了一些青春之泉的神话
Just a bunch of drawings and stories about Spanish conquistadors
就是一堆关于西班牙殖民者试图找到一些
trying to find some cave that the natives said
当地人说含有有神奇的治疗水什么的
contained magical healing waters or something.
洞穴的图画和故事
It says, the queen sent a dozen expeditions to find this water
这里说 女王派了十来支探险队去寻找这水
and bring a vial of it to her dying husband.
然后给她垂死的丈夫一小瓶水
All but one of the expeditions either died at the hands of the natives
除一支探险队外 所有人要么死在了土著人的手中
or returned empty-handed.
或者空手而归
The last expedition disappeared somewhere northwest of the Alamo.
最后一次探险消失在阿♥拉♥莫西北部的某个地方
That sounds familiar.
这听起来很熟悉
And that's the last thing I wanna read before it gets dark.
还有这是天黑前我最不想读的东西
Guys, why is it sunset?
各位 怎么日落了
There's no way it's that dark. It's 1:00.
不可能这么黑 才13点
He must have a filter on the camera. It's some kind of joke.
他摄像机上肯定有个滤镜 这是个玩笑
It's gotta be a joke.
这肯定是个玩笑
How is it a joke? It's dark and that's your dad's jeep, so I don't...
怎么会是个玩笑 天那么黑 那是你♥爸♥爸的吉普车 所以我不
Guys, if Furby's dead, he's probably not joking.
各位 如果弗比死了 那他可能不是在开玩笑
It's midnight now and you guys aren't back.
现在是午夜了你们还没回来
My cell has no signal and it's dead.
我的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥而且已经没电了
I have no idea how to drive this thing
我不知道怎么开这个东西
so Cara, when you see this,
所以卡拉 当你看到这个
have fun dealing with the wrath that is my mother.
感受我妈的愤怒吧 祝你愉快
Okay, so I'm not gonna lie,
电影精选列表