绳子一直往前走
I'm gonna crawl further.
我要爬远一点
Dude, it goes over a cliff.
伙计 它越过了悬崖
Don't go too far. You complete me.
不要走得太远 你让我完整
Wait.
等等
It's been severed at the top.
它在顶部被切断了
- Hey, clear the rope. - Go ahead.
- 嘿 弄好绳子 - 拉吧
Guys, this room is massive.
伙计们 这空间太大了
We've got our work cut out for us.
我们要分配一下我们的工作
It looks like somebody went down but they didn't come back up.
看起来好像有人下去了 但他们没有爬回上来
Someone cut Hopper's rope?
有人砍了霍珀的绳子
There's no way this is Hopper's rope. It's way too old.
这不是霍珀的绳子 太旧了
How far down does it go?
这下面有多深
Um, like...
唔 就像
I can't tell, it's too deep to see the bottom.
我看不出来 它太深了 看不见底
Are there any crickets?
有蟋蟀吗
Some, yeah.
有一些 是的
I'm out.
我走了
Professor Hopper? You down there?
霍珀教授 你在下面吗
So, we should probably do a second line on the descent
所以 我们为了安全起见
to play it safe.
应该做个二排下降
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
All right, studmuffin, you're up here on look-out till we get back.
好了 性感男 直到我们回来前你在这上面警戒
So, how long we talkin'?
那是多久
Um, depends how long it takes care of the half foot.
唔 这要看花了多长时间
Veeves.
薇弗斯
Uh, not to overstep my bounds, but uh...
呃 我不是多嘴 但是 呃
your girlfriend could be really annoying sometimes.
你的女朋友有时真的很烦人
Cara's not my girlfriend, dude.
卡拉不是我的女朋友 伙计
Uh, she's not?
呃 她不是
No. Sometimes, I don't even think she's a girl.
不 有时候 我甚至不觉得她是个女孩
Oh, she's totally a girl.
哦 她完全是个女孩
Furby, how 'bout you just shut up?
弗比 你可闭嘴吧
- She has all the fun parts. - Furby, shut up.
- 她挺有料的 - 弗比 闭嘴
All right.
好了
Take this, just in case.
拿着这个 以防万一
Yeah, or we can yell. It's 20 feet away.
是啊 或者我们可以喊叫 也就20英尺远
We don't know how far that thing leads.
我们不知道这有多远
And yet you still go.
但你依旧要去
Yeah.
嗯
There's trail mix and water in my duffel, if we're gone too long.
如果我们走得太久的话 我的行李袋里有干果和水
Later, Furb.
回头见 弗弗
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Counting on you, stud.
全指望你了 帅哥
Counting on me for what?
指望我什么
Uh, I don't know, dude, it just
呃 我不知道 伙计 只是
sounded nicer than "Don't screw anything up".
听起来比"别搞砸了"好
We'll radio you at the bottom.
我们到底了就会发消息你
So, what is it?
那 怎么说
One chime for yes, two chimes for no,
一声铃是对 两声铃是不
and three chimes for "I love you"?
三声铃是"我爱你"吗
Uh...
呃
We really got to focus here.
我们真的要集中注意力
I woulda killed to do this stuff when I was her age.
我要在她这个年纪 我死都要做这种事
I'm 13. I've been rappelling before, so chill.
我13岁了 我以前也有过攀绳下滑 所以冷静点
Yes, but did you have a safety instructor
是的 但是万一你掉下去
and put holes and home pits and safety cables in case you fell?
你有安全教练 或者洞 坑和安全缆绳吗
Actually, I didn't.
实际上 我没有
And that's what made it so much fun.
这样才有趣啊
Hey, Jackie, wait up.
嘿 杰姬 等一下
Relax, it's gonna be fine.
放松点 没事的
Jackie knows what she's doing.
杰姬知道她在做什么
Let Veeves have some fun for once.
让薇弗斯玩会儿吧
Or if you want, I've got another harness.
或者如果你想的话 我有另一个保护带
You could come with us.
你可以和我们一起去
You owe me big. You know that, right?
你欠我个大人情 你知道的 对吧
Yeah.
是的
- Hey, be careful. - I got it.
- 嘿 小心点 - 我没问题的
Veeves!
薇弗斯
Veeves!
薇弗斯
It's fine.
没事的
They would've yelled out if there was a problem.
如果有问题 他们就会喊的
- Do you think? - Yeah.
- 你这么觉得吗 - 是的
She's just being a little sister because you're being a big sister.
她只是个小妹妹 而你是一个大姐姐
Veeves, come on!
薇弗斯 喂
Veeves!
薇弗斯
Vee-eeves!
薇弗斯
Hey, shut it, punk.
嘿 闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
- Taylor. Taylor. - You're fine. You're fine.
- 泰勒 泰勒 - 你没事的 你没事
We're halfway down.
我们已经走了一半了
God, I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
天啊 真不敢相信我让你说服我
It's crazy.
太疯狂了
- It's like damp. - What?
- 这像是潮湿了 - 什么
That's weird.
好奇怪
You can feel it.
你能感觉到它
There's like this invisible boundary
这里就像个空气完全变了的
where the air completely changes.
无形边界
What the hell?
什么鬼
Boss?
头儿
Boss!
头儿
Oh, shit.
噢 妈的
Boss, someone's here. We gotta go.
头儿 有人来了我们得走了
Boss! Come on.
头儿 快点
Get in the car, boy!
上车 孩子
What the hell?
怎么回事
Let's go.
走吧
Come on, come on.
走啊 走啊
Hello?
有人吗
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
Please don't shoot me.
请不要向我开枪
I'm from the University Archaeology Department.
我是大学考古系的
I came to explore your cave.
我来探索你的洞穴
My battery's died.
我的电池没电了
Seem to have lost my dog.
好像还把我的狗弄丢了
Gonna check your truck for jumper cables.
我去看看你的车有没有跳线电缆
I'm not here to steal anything.
我不是来偷东西的
Maybe your car battery.
或许你的汽车电池
Jackie?
杰姬
Jackie!
杰姬
Shit.
妈的
Jackie!
杰姬
Taylor!
泰勒
You guys in here?
你们在里面吗
Hello?
有人吗
I don't remember eating breakfast this morning.
我忘记今早吃早餐了
I think I'm having some kind of an episode.
我觉得我有点不舒服了
Hello?
喂
Oh, wow.
噢 哇
I think I see the bottom.
我想我看到底部了
Look who changed her mind.
看看谁改变了主意
- Meet me on the landing. - You look like a pro.
- 着陆时见 - 你看起来像个专家
Glad you can join us. We were getting lonely.
很高兴你能加入我们 我们很孤独
Yeah, well, how 'bout you answer me when I call?
嗯 那我喊你的时候你回我好吗
Uh, I didn't hear anything and I don't think Jackie heard anything.
呃 我什么都没听见 我想杰姬也什么都没听见
Yeah, well, then check you ears. I've been yelling for ten minutes.
嗯 那检查下你的耳朵吧 我已经喊了十分钟了
You're so weird, dude.
你真奇怪 伙计
They're kinda boring. Let's go explore.
他们有点无聊 我们去探险吧
Let's do it.
那走吧
Adventure time.
冒险时间
It's so pretty.
太漂亮了
I know, right?
电影精选列表